SELECT CONTENT

Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 42 of 83 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 62 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 42 Empty Re: Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Starshine_16 Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:31 pm

nutty1 wrote:Is it unusual only one guy goes home tonight?

Nutty I said the same thing a few days ago. Some people thought that it was because of Ashley letting both guys go on her 2 on 1 date that's coming up.

Nephew: Christopher
Niece: Lillian
Nephew: Griffin
I am a proud aunt!
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 42 Empty Re: Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by black_tears Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:33 pm

chaslom4 wrote:I'm staying on the JP train regardless of what spot he ends up in. :awesome:

Honestly, I'm on the whoever the hell makes Ashley happy train. I'm glad again this year that I can genuinely like the Bachelorette's F1 and F2 just like last year with Roberto and Chris L., I'm loving me some JP and Ben F.

ETA: For myself however, Ben F. is my favorite and just.....yummy. i love u
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:34 pm

chaslom4 wrote:I'm staying on the JP train regardless of what spot he ends up in. :awesome:
Oooh, me too Chaslom ~ I've got an itsy-bitsy crush on the boy!!
I think the two of us always fall for the F2, don't we!! :giggle: Hah, maybe we'll get lucky
this time!! :awesome:
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:37 pm

Starshine_16 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Is it unusual only one guy goes home tonight?

Nutty I said the same thing a few days ago. Some people thought that it was because of Ashley letting both guys go on her 2 on 1 date that's coming up.

But that would make no sense, as it was in the future. Unless she knew ahead of time she was having a 2:1 date, and was sending both home on it. But I sort of doubt that.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:38 pm

Oh, thanks...I knew someone said kisses were magical, so it was Ash and not JP. Sorry, my bad on that one. :D

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:41 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:
Oooh, me too Chaslom ~ I've got an itsy-bitsy crush on the boy!!
I think the two of us always fall for the F2, don't we!! :giggle: Hah, maybe we'll get lucky
this time!! :awesome:

:Woah-hoo: We can only hope Nibbles! I rode out the Kiptyn and Chris L train till the end, so it won't be anything new if JP isn't the one. What I have learned to do, is just not worry about where they end up and just enjoy them while they are on the show. The F2's always seem to end up with something great happening to them after the show, so it's all good.
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondieGal Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:46 pm

What was the name that the men of Ali's season gave to the one businessman that made it all the way to F6 (I think) yet he barely made an appearance on the show? Ghost or Mr Invisible? That is Ben F's edit. How he is F2 is beyond my understanding, although Chantal rarely spent any time with Brad the first couple of episodes. Perhaps if Ben is F2 then this is his edit.
BlondieGal
BlondieGal

Female Posts : 1122

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:48 pm

BlondieGal wrote:What was the name that the men of Ali's season gave to the one businessman that made it all the way to F6 (I think) yet he barely made an appearance on the show? Ghost or Mr Invisible? That is Ben F's edit. How he is F2 is beyond my understanding, although Chantal rarely spent any time with Brad the first couple of episodes. Perhaps if Ben is F2 then this is his edit.
The Ghost is what the guys called Chris N. The fans called Reid Mr. Invisible.

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:50 pm

Gina wrote:Didn't know which thread to put this. Here's the picture we discussed at length. I cannot wait to see this tonight!!!!!!

Love_me, if this is already on here, please delete..I don't have time to read all the threads to see:

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/articles/bachelorette-sneak-peek-ashley-and-jp-share-a-steamy-smooch-in-season-7-episode-4
Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 42 12392910

Was it raining out for that group date.... or was Ashley drooling??? drooling drooling
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:50 pm

Gina wrote:
BlondieGal wrote:What was the name that the men of Ali's season gave to the one businessman that made it all the way to F6 (I think) yet he barely made an appearance on the show? Ghost or Mr Invisible? That is Ben F's edit. How he is F2 is beyond my understanding, although Chantal rarely spent any time with Brad the first couple of episodes. Perhaps if Ben is F2 then this is his edit.
No, Chris N was known as "The Phantom"
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:51 pm

northernviewer wrote:
Gina wrote:Didn't know which thread to put this. Here's the picture we discussed at length. I cannot wait to see this tonight!!!!!!

Love_me, if this is already on here, please delete..I don't have time to read all the threads to see:

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/articles/bachelorette-sneak-peek-ashley-and-jp-share-a-steamy-smooch-in-season-7-episode-4
Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 42 12392910

Was it raining out for that group date.... or was Ashley drooling??? drooling drooling

:Woah-hoo: 😆 rotfl
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondieGal Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:53 pm

dee wrote:
Gina wrote:
No, Chris N was known as "The Phantom"

Ah, thank you! Okay, Ben F is getting The Phantom edit. Smiley
BlondieGal
BlondieGal

Female Posts : 1122

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 83 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 62 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers

+64
albean99
JBF
Pattycake92
Doats
jello1592