Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 81 of 83 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 80, 81, 82, 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by nikkij_26 on Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:OT - sorry.

I Loved Jerrry Faris (sp?). Could not believe she didn't pick him at the AFRC. no no But, time moves on and they are both happy now. I believe he's engaged or with someone?? Anyone know? And we know Jen is happily married and had a baby.

He's got a girlfriend as of the last show done with update on 20/20. I haven't heard that they've gotten engaged.

nikkij_26

Female Posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:16 pm

[quote="nutty1"]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:roberto was not competitive, niether was ryan

So for the Bachelorette we have:

Trista - Ryan
Meredith - Ian
Jen - Jerry
Deanna - Jesse (Default) Graham?
Jillian - Ed
Ali - Roberto

So were any of the F1's competitive? Apart from Jesse who everyone believes was a default F1?[/quote]

I agree....being competitive seems to be a F2 trait. Wow, this season is just screwy.

I have to throw this in here, randomly. I am so happy this board was started. I feel so much more comfortable than I did on Fort. The other message board I frequent, which originally started out as a Bach board, has little interest in the shows these days. Thanks to all of you who made this happen.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Thank you so much nutty! We really appreciate the positive feedback. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32811

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit on Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:16 pm

[quote="nutty1"]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:roberto was not competitive, niether was ryan

Trista - Ryan
Meredith - Ian
Jen - Jerry
Jillian - Ed
Ali - Roberto

So were any of the F1's competitive? Apart from Jesse who everyone believes was a default F1?[/quote]

I agree....being competitive seems to be a F2 trait. Wow, this season is just screwy.

I have to throw this in here, randomly. I am so happy this board was started. I feel so much more comfortable than I did on Fort. The other message board I frequent, which originally started out as a Bach board, has little interest in the shows these days. Thanks to all of you who made this happen.

Nutty1, I stopped posting at Fort after Deanna's season, due to getting way too many infractions when the "doo-doo" really hit the fan when it was discovered that Jesse was F1. I lurked every season from that time on, y'all have no idea how many times I wanted to chime in on discussions, but was afraid that I'd been tagged by the mods over there.

Love that I can "chime in" again this season. I really like Ashley, plus she lives in Philly, so she's almost a home town gal LOL.

gurlbrit

Female Posts : 2989

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality on Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:16 pm

It looks like we are heading for a JP finals or maybe no one. All the other stuff is just filler.

nd4reality

Female Posts : 11637

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:15 pm

OT - sorry.

I Loved Jerrry Faris (sp?). Could not believe she didn't pick him at the AFRC. no no But, time moves on and they are both happy now. I believe he's engaged or with someone?? Anyone know? And we know Jen is happily married and had a baby.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 on Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:14 pm

[quote="gurlbrit"]

Trista - Ryan
Meredith - Ian
Jen - Jerry
Jillian - Ed
Ali - Roberto

nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma on Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:12 pm

Trista - Ryan
Meredith - Ian
Jen - Jerry
Jillian - Ed
Ali - Roberto

So were any of the F1's competitive? Apart from Jesse who everyone believes was a default F1?
Yes Jerry was from night one..LOL to me JP's edit follow's his the most..Remember how he carried Jen down the stairs?? well we shall see JP carrying Ash too.. :giggle:
Side note tho..We know how that ended..

Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:11 pm

Trista - Ryan
Meredith - Ian
Jen - Jerry
Jillian - Ed
Ali - Roberto

So were any of the F1's competitive? Apart from Jesse who everyone believes was a default F1?

I think Vienna was very competitive during Jake's season. Are you just talking about The Bcahelorette season though?

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32811

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit on Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:07 pm

Trista - Ryan
Meredith - Ian
Jen - Jerry
Jillian - Ed
Ali - Roberto

gurlbrit

Female Posts : 2989

Back to top Go down

Post by reason on Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:46 pm

roberto was not competitive, niether was ryan

reason

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 on Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I'm wondering if this statement:
J.P. concentrates on the work even though he has other romantic things on his mind.
might play out something like this-- since they are at the orphanage and helping to build it (I think that is what I remembered from another episode description) JP goes into "work mode" since that is his expertise. I know he is on a date but, they are also trying to give back and I think seeing a guy that you're dating at work-- taking command and making a difference can be a very attractive sight. There's a difference between a guy holding a paint brush vs. a guy helping to make the walls of a building be more stable and safe. (Not that the guy holding a paint brush isn't doing good too, but-- each to their own abilitiy.)

It also says in that episode, that he also becomes emboldened when another bach is vying for more of her time. Shows his competitive nature. He is actively pursuing her and doesn't seem to shy about it. He reminds me a lot of Chantel.

Is competitiveness a F1 trait or a F2 trait?
I thought F2 scratch . maybe not.

I thought F2 as well.
Molly
Bevin
Moana
Krisily
Chantal
But those were all women competing for the bach...Just a thought..

I think that the competitiveness trait for The Bachelorette goes to the F1

Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma on Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I'm wondering if this statement:
J.P. concentrates on the work even though he has other romantic things on his mind.
might play out something like this-- since they are at the orphanage and helping to build it (I think that is what I remembered from another episode description) JP goes into "work mode" since that is his expertise. I know he is on a date but, they are also trying to give back and I think seeing a guy that you're dating at work-- taking command and making a difference can be a very attractive sight. There's a difference between a guy holding a paint brush vs. a guy helping to make the walls of a building be more stable and safe. (Not that the guy holding a paint brush isn't doing good too, but-- each to their own abilitiy.)

It also says in that episode, that he also becomes emboldened when another bach is vying for more of her time. Shows his competitive nature. He is actively pursuing her and doesn't seem to shy about it. He reminds me a lot of Chantel.

Is competitiveness a F1 trait or a F2 trait?
I thought F2 scratch . maybe not.

I thought F2 as well.
Molly
Bevin
Moana
Krisily
Chantal
But those were all women competing for the bach...Just a thought..

Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:42 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 81 of 83 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 80, 81, 82, 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum