Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by beader on Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Usually they show the first three episodes again on Saturday's. My DVR said The Bachelorette show was recorded, yet EMHD was instead. When I contacted them they said it was an 11th hour change and they did not have a chance to alter what was already scheduled to air. So it tells me ABC made this decision at the last minute.

Does it mean anything? Who knows.

If I had to guess, it would be because after seeing the ratings on Monday, they decided not to show the trainwreck to any more than those who had already witnessed it. Since I've heard several people say they aren't watching the show again, I'm sure there are many others who feel the same way--none of us diehards, of course.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:31 pm

Usually they show the first three episodes again on Saturday's. My DVR said The Bachelorette show was recorded, yet EMHD was instead. When I contacted them they said it was an 11th hour change and they did not have a chance to alter what was already scheduled to air. So it tells me ABC made this decision at the last minute.

Does it mean anything? Who knows.

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32811

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers on Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:20 pm

It is not unusual for the show to be aired a second time for the first 2 or 3 weeks o ly... So not surprised at all that it was not desired this past weekend. Doubt it means a thing at all.

Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers on Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

This could be a bad sign. When Brad picked no one the first time didn't they cut the show down to an hour?

His fantasy date episode was 45 minutes. I think that the show finally went over the line and people were in an uproar what happened to Ashley. It cost Fleiss 1 hour of prime time monies.

Ahhh, the question becomes, though, whether the edit was exaggerating? Is this really basically the way it happened? Did she flip over Bentley - the forbidden fruit or maybe even the guy in real life - as somebody suggested - like Ali ( with Roberto?) who she never had the chance in real life to date - and we saw how a cruel manipulater played her? Or, did Fleiss in the edit go too far with his exaggeration, and now the tables are turned, so that Fleiss is paying for it?

Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondieGal on Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:18 am

This could be a bad sign. When Brad picked no one the first time didn't they cut the show down to an hour?

His fantasy date episode was 45 minutes. I think that the show finally went over the line and people were in an uproar what happened to Ashley. It cost Fleiss 2 hours of prime time monies.

Last edited by BlondieGal on Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

BlondieGal

Female Posts : 1122

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth on Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Saturdays show should have been on but I guess the anger of the massess kept it from been shown interesting.

That's interesting. I didn't watch it because I'd already seen the episode twice. What did ABC put on as a replacement?

There has to be a reason they did not show The Bachelorette again on Saturday. I just wish we knew what the reason they didn't was. It was programmed on my Tv and usually that means it was scheduled to air.

noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3461

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers on Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:56 am

Can somebody bring over where Ashley does her roast for me, please? Thanks!

Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:01 am

@Love_Me wrote:Now this did remind me of Ali's season when she shared some SQT at week three's cocktail party with Roberto after Justin R hobbled over to Ali's house. Not as drastic as the Bentley situation, but Ali felt it was important to tell Roberto about it. Do you think JP and Ashley discussed anything about Bentley leaving?

Go to about the 3:59 mark to watch the part I am talking about.

I remember that now.........I wonder if she said something to JP, but where does that leave the editing when they don't show it to us as they did with Roberto and Ali??

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:55 am

Now this did remind me of Ali's season when she shared some SQT at week three's cocktail party with Roberto after Justin R hobbled over to Ali's house. Not as drastic as the Bentley situation, but Ali felt it was important to tell Roberto about it. Do you think JP and Ashley discussed anything about Bentley leaving?

Go to about the 3:59 mark to watch the part I am talking about.

Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Saturdays show should have been on but I guess the anger of the massess kept it from been shown interesting.

That's interesting. I didn't watch it because I'd already seen the episode twice. What did ABC put on as a replacement?

There has to be a reason they did not show The Bachelorette again on Saturday. I just wish we knew what the reason they didn't was. It was programmed on my Tv and usually that means it was scheduled to air.

Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Mozart on Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:59 pm

P.S. Sorry I couldn't find just the right "waving smiley". ;)

Mozart

Female Posts : 251

http://mozartist.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mozart on Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:49 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:EHMO :wave: Hi Mozart nice to see you here!

Hi CarrieAlexander! Likewise! Smiley :wave:

Mozart

Female Posts : 251

http://mozartist.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:53 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers