Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Bloomers on Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:05 pm

The producers/editors know who end up as F-4.
Why aren't we seeing at least a little of them in episodes 2 and 3? Why are we just seeing JP, and a healthy dose at that? Notice, JP in the press release is going to make a move in the next episode....again JP.

JP as the good guy against Bentley the bad guy might not be so suspicious to me if we were seeing some of the rest of the F4.
I was telling someone in a PM that we had a bit of this scenerio with Justin, Frank, and Roberto, but the difference is that while F1 Roberto was slowly emerging as F1 with the Frank and Justin stories playing out, F2 Chris's story was in full bloom.
We saw Chris, Frank, and Roberto in episode 2 (probably Kirk, too) and began to know all of them.
In Ep. 2 and 3 we are saying, "BenF, Dino, Ames?"
Another thing...everthing about JP is positive. Now I am not saying that JP is not a fantastic guy, but this isn't realistic when it comes to the editing.

Even Roberto, who people didn't believe was F1, didn't escape. His edit was criticized because it was only about how "hot" he was and the physical connection. They criticized Roberto because he went in and told Ali what Justin had said. They said Roberto was a "tale bearer."

the way this is edited, though, is making me really wonder what is going on?

Perhaps JP is F1, and they have given us outright F1 in the 3rd episode, and we really don't even need an F2, an F3 or an F4.

What I really would like is for somebody to be able to effectively correspond and communicate with Love_Me's source in Fiji to find out which one is the F1.

Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal on Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:For some reason I recall hearing Ashley saying "starting all over", which I think essentially she does. And "unexpectedly" she does find a guy, and it wont be JP, who tickles her fancy.

So think about episode 4 as the first epi after the m and g and that epi 2 and 3 where just getting the junk out of the way.

Starting over starts Monday

First let me say I have no horse in this race yet, and it may very well be true that episode 4 starts the beginning of Ashley’s journey to her F1. Like many of you I ‘m suspicious of JP being thrown in our face early, but not any of the other F4. My question though is why is this? Couldn’t they at least edit one of the other guys’ interactions with Ashley early on? Bentley showed he was there for the wrong reasons and highlighted Ashley’s insecurity that the guys wanted Emily (or Chantal). I find it curious that the edit showed Ashley ask JP point blanked why he came on the show. Was he the only one we saw get asked that question? Could it be that the edit is showing a good vs evil type edit? That some of the guys were there for Ashley and one of the other guys, maybe Ryan, is also there for the wrong reasons and she finally sees the guys for who they truly are and realizes JP has always been there for her. I don’t know just a thought.

Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by reason on Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:49 pm

Yes Jeepers I do remember hearing starting over with the unexpected word.

reason

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers on Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:12 pm

For some reason I recall hearing Ashley saying "starting all over", which I think essentially she does. And "unexpectedly" she does find a guy, and it wont be JP, who tickles her fancy.

So think about episode 4 as the first epi after the m and g and that epi 2 and 3 where just getting the junk out of the way.

Starting over starts Monday

Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondieGal on Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I was wondering if it was the gondola/picnic date - I guess it could've been the FD, that's why I asked.

Yes, the gondola date ~ not the fantasy date.

BlondieGal

Female Posts : 1122

Back to top Go down

Post by anders on Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:27 pm

I was wondering if it was the gondola/picnic date - I guess it could've been the FD, that's why I asked.

anders

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondieGal on Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I suppose there is another reason she fell asleep during their date – he was more boring than unbuttered white toast.

I never knew Brad fell asleep during his date with Bettina – which date was that??

They never showed his falling asleep, but he did in the car with Bettina because he was worn out from production. Didn't their date entail a romantic boat ride and wine/cheese picnic? I cannot remember. It was at night I believe.

BlondieGal

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality on Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:kinda sorta, only because we haven't seen much of Ben like we saw very little of Chris. I do expect that to change, which it never did for Chris.

But the difference is, the edited show upto episode 3 showed 1 on 1 conversations with Ali and Chris L in every episode. Though Ali no 1 on 1 date with Chris they still left in his conversations with her.

Now Ben F has had just a 1 on 1 conversion from the 1st episode shown. Nothing else has been shown in the edited version that they are giving us. We have SC evidence that yes in fact they did have a conversation after the Roasting Group date. But it wasn't shown.
Thats whats so weird about this season's edit.

nd4reality

Female Posts : 11637

Back to top Go down

Post by anders on Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:20 pm

I suppose there is another reason she fell asleep during their date – he was more boring than unbuttered white toast.

I never knew Brad fell asleep during his date with Bettina – which date was that??

anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 on Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote: [It appears we're in the middle of another completely screwed-up season. Nothing makes sense to me yet. These are all things that I don't know --

Was she comfy enough with JP to fall asleep in his arms because she cares for him and has already built a level of trust?
Or did she fall asleep in his arms because she was emotionally drained from the Bentley fiasco that morning, and she would have passed out regardless of who her date was that night?

Was the connection with JP immediate from the first night and all the Bentley (and eventual Ryan) drama just to distract from an epi 1 to finale straight love story?
Or was all the Bentley/eventual Ryan drama intended to distract from the fact that there was no love story?

Where are Ames/Constantine/BenF? It appears they all might as well have stayed home until epi 4 when they're finally going to get some screen time.
Are they all non-factors in the story this season?
Or is BenF the biggest stealth F1 the franchise has ever seen?

Did Ashley really fall in love with anyone?
Or did Ashley fall in love with everyone? With William halfway through their date, with Bentley from hello, with all of her F4? With her F1 enough to distinguish him from the crowd?

Is RS right again? Or did he get Fleissed again?
What about Love's source? What did he really see?

These are all things that I don't know. Honestly, right now this feels like another hastily thrown-together season with a lot of manufactured drama to distract from a weak lead and an even weaker "connection".

The only thing I know for sure is that in hind-sight everything will be crystal clear. hmmm

Absolutely brilliant!!!
I agree with you Anders ~ Alexxxx's post was brilliant! So many good points, and food for thought.
After Monday's episode, I was left wondering how in the world viewers are supposed to *believe* that
Ashley actually fell in love with someone other than Bentley at the end of all of this. The way it was
edited, viewers were led to believe that Ashley's heart belonged to Bentley ~ and the moment he left..
so did her heart! CH interviews stressing that production almost stopped, only contributes to that belief.
The remaining bachelors are left looking like second bananas! no

Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1006

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA on Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:15 pm

It appears we're in the middle of another completely screwed-up season. Nothing makes sense to me yet. These are all things that I don't know --

Was she comfy enough with JP to fall asleep in his arms because she cares for him and has already built a level of trust?
Or did she fall asleep in his arms because she was emotionally drained from the Bentley fiasco that morning, and she would have passed out regardless of who her date was that night?

Great question. Brad (first season) fell asleep on his date with Bettina and we know how that ended up.

rotfl :missclap:

CarrieA

Female Posts : 3473

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondieGal on Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:14 pm

It appears we're in the middle of another completely screwed-up season. Nothing makes sense to me yet. These are all things that I don't know --

Great question. Brad (first season) fell asleep on his date with Bettina and we know how that ended up.

BlondieGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:20 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum