Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Jeepers on Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:20 pm

It is not unusual for the show to be aired a second time for the first 2 or 3 weeks o ly... So not surprised at all that it was not desired this past weekend. Doubt it means a thing at all.
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:31 pm

Usually they show the first three episodes again on Saturday's. My DVR said The Bachelorette show was recorded, yet EMHD was instead. When I contacted them they said it was an 11th hour change and they did not have a chance to alter what was already scheduled to air. So it tells me ABC made this decision at the last minute.

Does it mean anything? Who knows.
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32396

Back to top Go down

Post by beader on Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:42 pm

@Love_Me wrote:Usually they show the first three episodes again on Saturday's. My DVR said The Bachelorette show was recorded, yet EMHD was instead. When I contacted them they said it was an 11th hour change and they did not have a chance to alter what was already scheduled to air. So it tells me ABC made this decision at the last minute.

Does it mean anything? Who knows.

If I had to guess, it would be because after seeing the ratings on Monday, they decided not to show the trainwreck to any more than those who had already witnessed it. Since I've heard several people say they aren't watching the show again, I'm sure there are many others who feel the same way--none of us diehards, of course.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum