SELECT CONTENT

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 9 Empty Re: Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Admin Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:46 pm

Beeleever wrote:
San wrote:I just don't understand why they didn't show Ben and Ash's 1-1 time on both of the group dates he was on. Even just a small chat (even if it wasn't too interesting..) would have been nice. We know they had one on one times because we've seen caps of it. 😕

Okay, San. I will bite. Either they didn't show it because it was insignificant to the edit or storyboard, or they didn't show it because it was too significant to the edit or the storyboard. Which one is it? duh scratch hmmm

Lol that makes sense. They've had four different times to show 'something', and they chose not to. I am sailing on the Jashley love boat because it's the only one sailing at the moment.....but I want to see time with the others now! hissyfit laugh out loud

:gotcha:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 9 Empty Re: Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Beeleever Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:50 pm

San wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
San wrote:I just don't understand why they didn't show Ben and Ash's 1-1 time on both of the group dates he was on. Even just a small chat (even if it wasn't too interesting..) would have been nice. We know they had one on one times because we've seen caps of it. 😕

Okay, San. I will bite. Either they didn't show it because it was insignificant to the edit or storyboard, or they didn't show it because it was too significant to the edit or the storyboard. Which one is it? duh scratch hmmm

Lol that makes sense. They've had four different times to show 'something', and they chose not to. I am sailing on the Jashley love boat because it's the only one sailing at the moment.....but I want to see time with the others now! hissyfit laugh out loud

Me too, but I reserve the right to jump ship at any time! 👅 I love me some JP but I'm not so sure I love me some JP with Ashley anymore. :greenman:
This edit is really messing with my head. :angryemotion
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:01 am

San wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
San wrote:I just don't understand why they didn't show Ben and Ash's 1-1 time on both of the group dates he was on. Even just a small chat (even if it wasn't too interesting..) would have been nice. We know they had one on one times because we've seen caps of it. :confused:

Okay, San. I will bite. Either they didn't show it because it was insignificant to the edit or storyboard, or they didn't show it because it was too significant to the edit or the storyboard. Which one is it? :duh: :scratch: :hmmm:

Lol that makes sense. They've had four different times to show 'something', and they chose not to. I am sailing on the Jashley love boat because it's the only one sailing at the moment.....but I want to see time with the others now! :hissyfit: lol

This is my argument as well; I have never known them in what 21 seasons (?) to not include something of the F1 and F2 during the first 3 episodes - no matter how insignificant - so that we become acquainted with them. In fact, we would also see little bits of the F3 nd F4 as well.
If you will remember, what we saw of Roberto was Ali and Roberto playing catch with a ball. How significant is that? Still, we got to see them interact.

I was thinking back to Andrew Firestone's season. He was B3. F1 Jen was fairly hidden and as was typical, she received her 1-1 during the episode right before the hometown. However, what I do remember is that despite all the focus that was put of the F2 Kirsten and a lot on F3 Tina Fab, there was a segment in Ep.2 or Ep3 where Andrew's friends came in and gave the girls a test. They asked them questions to see which girls were the most compatible with Andrew. One of those girls was Jen. It just so happened that she got the last date - the date before HTs.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:03 am

I think we'll have a better sense of this season's edit after we get a little time with the other guys in the F4 next week. I can't wait!
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:08 am

mnmhughes wrote:I think we'll have a better sense of this season's edit after we get a little time with the other guys in the F4 next week. I can't wait!

mnm...I usually am a glass half full kind of girl, but I think I will become more confused after we get a little time with the other F4 guys next week. :geek:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:11 am

Still think it is a start over situation. Everything past now was all to highlight 2 guys. . The good guy and the bad guy .. Bad guy leaves and the future will be changing ? Starting Monday
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:14 am

Bloomers wrote:
San wrote:
Beeleever wrote:

This is my argument as well; I have never known them in what 21 seasons (?) to not include something of the F1 and F2 during the first 3 episodes - no matter how insignificant - so that we become acquainted with them. In fact, we would also see little bits of the F3 nd F4 as well.
If you will remember, what we saw of Roberto was Ali and Roberto playing catch with a ball. How significant is that? Still, we got to see them interact.

I was thinking back to Andrew Firestone's season. He was B3. F1 Jen was fairly hidden and as was typical, she received her 1-1 during the episode right before the hometown. However, what I do remember is that despite all the focus that was put of the F2 Kirsten and a lot on F3 Tina Fab, there was a segment in Ep.2 or Ep3 where Andrew's friends came in and gave the girls a test. They asked them questions to see which girls were the most compatible with Andrew. One of those girls was Jen. It just so happened that she got the last date - the date before HTs.

I'm with you on the bolded. I don't ever remember the potential F1 or F2 not getting any alone time shown until episode 4 (especially at the pre-rose ceremony in episode 2 and 3). Although he was shown having a small 1-1 time at M&G. It's just weird. Next week we'll finally get to see a Ben&Ashley kiss (hopefully), so maybe they wanted to wait until then to finally show them together. IDK. :greenman:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:16 am

Jeepers wrote:Still think it is a start over situation. Everything past now was all to highlight 2 guys. . The good guy and the bad guy .. Bad guy leaves and the future will be changing ? Starting Monday

Well I'm going with that too then ~ It's the only thing that makes sense right now. :Nod: yes
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:32 am

moonchild wrote:Hi Everyone!

I'm so glad that I found you guys......it has been dreadful with no sleuthing so far! Thank you , SanLee!

Quick question. I just watched the season previews in slow motion on another board and I didn't see anything that was obviously JP. There was one very quick shot (in slow motion) that could have possibly been him, but it was dark and somewhat far away.

Also, the only date that seems to be a "thrill" date is a shot of Ashley jumping off a cliff into the water with a guy (it looks like a guy with hair though). Any thoughts on that?

Thanks

:Welcome moonchild! So glad that you're here with us! 👋
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:35 am

San wrote:
Jeepers wrote:Still think it is a start over situation. Everything past now was all to highlight 2 guys. . The good guy and the bad guy .. Bad guy leaves and the future will be changing ? Starting Monday

Well I'm going with that too then ~ It's the only thing that makes sense right now. :Nod: yes

From comments said and actions that we are already made aware of, I really think it is like a restart for her and the other F4 guys will become pretty apparent over the next 2 episodes. She is going to change direction just like she said would happen. There will be an F1 and good chance it won't be JP

Last edited by Jeepers on Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:36 am

moonchild wrote:Hi Everyone!

I'm so glad that I found you guys......it has been dreadful with no sleuthing so far! Thank you , SanLee!

Quick question. I just watched the season previews in slow motion on another board and I didn't see anything that was obviously JP. There was one very quick shot (in slow motion) that could have possibly been him, but it was dark and somewhat far away.

Also, the only date that seems to be a "thrill" date is a shot of Ashley jumping off a cliff into the water with a guy (it looks like a guy with hair though). Any thoughts on that?

Thanks

Welcome moonchild! I know early on it was debated who the guy jumping off the cliff with the orange shorts was, along with Ashley's white shorts. Don't remember if we ever discussed the answer but, earlier today when I was watching the previews that San posted of the guys dates, I noticed that on Dino's date, he is wearing a light blue t-shirt over orange shorts/swim trunks and she is wearing white shorts when they are shopping and getting "love advice". So, I am pretty sure we can confirm that it's Dino.

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:42 am

Jeepers wrote:
San wrote:

From comments said and actions that we are already made aware of, I really think it is like a restart for her and the other F4 guys will become pretty apparent over the next 2 episodes. She is going to change direction just like she said would happen. There will be an F1 and good chance it won't be JP

That makes alot of sense Jeepers. Totally plausible. Perhaps Ben, Ames, and Constantine will be who she restarts with next week, while JP is on the backburner, but when it all comes down to it in the end, Ashley will go back to JP, the one who helped her through the time when Bentley left her. Thus why in these first three episodes, it's been Bentley and JP, and none of the other F4 guys. Or Ben will end up being the one. It's kind of exciting now! I can't wait to see what happens. Both Ben and JP are great guys!! heartbeat
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

+33
Mozart
LaureanT
Beeleever
Admin
moonchild