SELECT CONTENT

Media Discussion - Thread #2

Page 22 of 45 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 33 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Media Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Media Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Reality Mary Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:14 pm

agentcurls wrote:
jelle wrote:Wait ..... wait ..... hissyfit

From what we know of Mike Fleiss, can anyone really imagine that he would ever ..... ever ....... ever create an entire show just as a lead in to another show that someone else directs? affraid I dont think so .... Rolling Eyes

I can't. This show is his baby. And he seriously gets his jollies from keeping us guessing.

I agree with both of you but then again he looks good if his Bach and Ettes move on to other big tv shows. He becomes a star maker. That might be good for his ego too.
Reality Mary
Reality Mary

Female Posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:20 pm

Reality Mary wrote:
agentcurls wrote:

From what we know of Mike Fleiss, can anyone really imagine that he would ever ..... ever ....... ever create an entire show just as a lead in to another show that someone else directs? affraid I dont think so .... Rolling Eyes

I can't. This show is his baby. And he seriously gets his jollies from keeping us guessing.

I agree with both of you but then again he looks good if his Bach and Ettes move on to other big tv shows. He becomes a star maker. That might be good for his ego too.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't there a monetary gain for MF if Ashley is on DWTS? Thought I heard this once before, but could be hogwash.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:19 pm

Spoil Me wrote:Hi All,

First post on this board!

A great friend of mine (actually met each other online during Trista and Ryan's season) was searching online yesterday and found this...Go to item # 8 and take a good look at the couple in the pic - are we seeing things or is that Ashley and JP?!?

http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/sex/10-beauty-moves-guys-find-sexy-2496924/

Media Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 22 2028500532 Spoil Me! I am so glad you joined the site.

Are we sure that is not Ashley and J.P? I mean if it isn't who are those people? :laugh out loud!:
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:23 pm

Love_Me wrote:

A great friend of mine (actually met each other online during Trista and Ryan's season) was searching online yesterday and found this...Go to item # 8 and take a good look at the couple in the pic - are we seeing things or is that Ashley and JP?!?

Media Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 22 2028500532 Spoil Me! I am so glad you joined the site.

Are we sure that is not Ashley and J.P? I mean if it isn't who are those people? :laugh out loud!:

Someone should send Ashley S. a link to that article. She would probably flip out! :giggle:
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:25 pm

One word: JAKE (MF he doesn't care who directs it, it's still ABC, his bread winner & one big happy family)

If that picture is not Ashley, she has an identical twin. Looks like JP too, but he girl is exactly like Ashley.

Back to top Go down

Post by jelle Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:30 pm

NO, I just cannot see that.

They chose Jake for whatever reason, but it wasnt to prep him for DWTS.
jelle
jelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:35 pm

cupcakes wrote:From media press release no discussion thread:

Next time, an unexpected visitor has checked in to the Thailand hotel. Who could it possibly be?!

Who is this quote referring to?

Hmm...It doesn't seem like it will be Ames. Sounds like someone else... :greenman:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondieGal Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:09 pm

jojo47 wrote:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't there a monetary gain for MF if Ashley is on DWTS? Thought I heard this once before, but could be hogwash.

Yes, you are correct.
BlondieGal
BlondieGal

Female Posts : 1122

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:12 pm

BlondieGal wrote:
jojo47 wrote:

Yes, you are correct.
Thanks, as I said upthread "one big happy ABC family" and money for Fleiss.

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:13 pm

He seems to think that while they got on OK, she felt stronger for other guys, like JP. He brought up JP a lot! He said that she always would gravitate over to him to talk and that they seemed to have something very natural and had good chemistry. He says that watching them and the experience of the show made him realize that he needed to find that in his life. So far, he's still single.

http://www.cominguprosesblog.com/2011/06/west-i-knew-my-past-would-be-fair-game-on-the-bachelorette.html#more

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:17 pm

cupcakes wrote:
He seems to think that while they got on OK, she felt stronger for other guys, like JP. He brought up JP a lot! He said that she always would gravitate over to him to talk and that they seemed to have something very natural and had good chemistry. He says that watching them and the experience of the show made him realize that he needed to find that in his life. So far, he's still single.

http://www.cominguprosesblog.com/2011/06/west-i-knew-my-past-would-be-fair-game-on-the-bachelorette.html#more

The bolded part made me :tissuebox . I hope he finds his own love soon! :thismuch:
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:19 pm

Love_Me wrote:

Don't know if you're serious or kidding, but look at the dude's hairline. It's receeded clear out of the picture. He'll soon be bald. JP's is just shaved, not balding, right? And the girl's teeth are different (straighter, and front two don't protrude) than Ashley's. Anyway, it's a good fake out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 45 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 33 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Media Discussion - Thread #2

+66
jurystillout
asim
moonchild