Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Media Discussion - Thread #2

Page 42 of 45 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Media Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Jaybird on Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:55 pm

@Alexxxx wrote:
@sgjsnow wrote:
@klarson79 wrote:Marissa thinks that Ashley seemed uninterested in the last episode because she already knew who she wanted in the end...which is why Bency and William got the axe with no regrets either.

Now Jesse K. is saying Ben F. is best for Ashley - while Jesse C. and Dave G. crack up as he talks about it.

Um, didn't Jesse K say last week that he knew Ben didn't win?

Yep. These guys are totally just BSing.

Gee, Dave Good seems like such a sweet sensitive guy, I can't imagine why he's still on the market. :sarcastic:
avatar
Jaybird

Female Posts : 610
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Media Discussion - Thread #2

Post by klarson79 on Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:58 pm

Natalie:

"I won't name names, but like Jake Pavelka...he thinks he's famous!"

😆

klarson79

Posts : 839
Join date : 2011-05-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Media Discussion - Thread #2

Post by CarrieA on Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:00 pm

@klarson79 wrote:Natalie:

"I won't name names, but like Jake Pavelka...he thinks he's famous!"

😆

She was hilarious tonight, I usually can't stand her but she had me actually laughing a couple times.
avatar
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3478
Join date : 2011-03-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Media Discussion - Thread #2

Post by klarson79 on Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:02 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:
@klarson79 wrote:Natalie:

"I won't name names, but like Jake Pavelka...he thinks he's famous!"

😆

She was hilarious tonight, I usually can't stand her but she had me actually laughing a couple times.

Her description of what it must be like having sex with Ryan and Ames was very funny!

klarson79

Posts : 839
Join date : 2011-05-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Media Discussion - Thread #2

Post by jlccaz on Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:05 pm

Best line was David Good -- his take is that Ashley is merely "flying upside down" -- she isn't into any of these guys yet.
avatar
jlccaz

Posts : 2103
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Media Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Admin on Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:15 pm

Didn't Ali tell Roberto about Justin (coming to visit her) before the other guys too?
avatar
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18460
Join date : 2011-03-22

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Media Discussion - Thread #2

Post by sgjsnow on Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:18 pm

San wrote:Didn't Ali tell Roberto about Justin (coming to visit her) before the other guys too?

I think she did at a RC if I remember right. And then Roberto told the guys.
avatar
sgjsnow

Female Posts : 377
Join date : 2011-05-25
Location : The OC

Back to top Go down

Re: Media Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Alanna on Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:33 pm

@sgjsnow wrote:
@cupcakes wrote:So she meets Bentley before the dates. :happybear:

I'm glad about that too and that she brings up Bentley with JP separately on their 1-1. I think it is looking more and more like JP really is going to be her F1. I really think sitting on his lap in the last episode that she realized that she had to end the Bentley thing and be honest with JP so she can move ahead into a real relationship with him.

I'm super encouraged by this too. The caps from their date look awesome and now we know it's post-Bentley. IA with you that whatever talk they had at the last RC while she was in his lap made her realize she needs to get it together and figure out what's going on. It was so spliced it was gibberish to us, but obviously it meant something to her/them. Also, once again, the only guy who deals with the Bentley issue 1:1 with her is JP.
avatar
Alanna

Posts : 17836
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Media Discussion - Thread #2

Post by nutty1 on Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:35 pm

@klarson79 wrote:Jesse C. thinks we see too much from JP for him to be F1.
Craig R. thinks Blake ( no no ) is best for Ashley.
Eliza thinks Ames.
Ashley S. thinks JP is best for Ashley and she is rooting for her to pick him.
Natalie thinks JP is narrating the season along with Ashley and thinks they would be good together...but that Ames would be good for her too (she loves Ames!).
Dave picked Ashley Spivey. no no

So do you all still think Ashley knows who wins??
Is it over now?
avatar
nutty1

Posts : 17479
Join date : 2011-05-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Media Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Alanna on Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:37 pm

@nutty1 wrote:
@klarson79 wrote:Jesse C. thinks we see too much from JP for him to be F1.
Craig R. thinks Blake ( no no ) is best for Ashley.
Eliza thinks Ames.
Ashley S. thinks JP is best for Ashley and she is rooting for her to pick him.
Natalie thinks JP is narrating the season along with Ashley and thinks they would be good together...but that Ames would be good for her too (she loves Ames!).
Dave picked Ashley Spivey. no no

So do you all still think Ashley knows who wins??
Is it over now?

Oops just asked about this in the other thread. Thanks for keeping us posted, everyone!!

As for AshleyS, there's no way she doesn't know. Not only because of the nature of their relationship but because of how she does the vlogs and her blog- watch out, small clues, LOVE STORY ahoy!!

ETA: Also sounds like these idiots (not the girls) give away F1 every time they do this now? LMAO.
avatar
Alanna

Posts : 17836
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Media Discussion - Thread #2

Post by CarrieA on Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:40 pm

@Alanna wrote:

Oops just asked about this in the other thread. Thanks for keeping us posted, everyone!!

As for AshleyS, there's no way she doesn't know. Not only because of the nature of their relationship but because of how she does the vlogs and her blog- watch out, small clues, LOVE STORY ahoy!!

ETA: Also sounds like these idiots (not the girls) give away F1 every time they do this now? LMAO.

You are so cute A! kisses
avatar
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3478
Join date : 2011-03-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Media Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Alanna on Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:42 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:
@Alanna wrote:

Oops just asked about this in the other thread. Thanks for keeping us posted, everyone!!

As for AshleyS, there's no way she doesn't know. Not only because of the nature of their relationship but because of how she does the vlogs and her blog- watch out, small clues, LOVE STORY ahoy!!

ETA: Also sounds like these idiots (not the girls) give away F1 every time they do this now? LMAO.

You are so cute A! kisses

So are you! :iloveyou :thismuch:
avatar
Alanna

Posts : 17836
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Media Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 45 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Media Discussion - Thread #2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum