Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Media Discussion - Thread #2

Page 43 of 45 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44, 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Media Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:24 am

I put this in JP's thread, but since it's media, I added it here too.

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan on Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:59 am

How would the friend or Bentley know the guys were unhappy with his return? Do the guys see his return? Hogwash! Like has already been mentioned, saving face!

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1538

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes on Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:33 am

Lara Martin: And were you looking for something in particular in the guys or did you find as the show went on what you were looking for change or anything like that?

Ashley Hebert: Yes, I mean I think what I realize is that I went into a thing I wanted just a good man and somebody who is loyal and a family man, and I think as time went on there were more things that I saw in the guys that I wanted but most importantly what I realize is that I wanted someone that made feel good and made me feel like a woman, made me feel like I was able to be vulnerable. And so, yes, definitely as time went I started to realize more about what I wanted.

I thought the bolded part was very interesting, as I hadn't heard it before. :study:

mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 on Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:28 am

Um she looks like she was having a pretty damn good time with JP in Hong Kong. And on her date with JP which was the SAME night as B's departure.

Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers on Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:46 am

Saving face time for B.

Ok where is that puke emot hiding??

Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers on Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:36 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:It's just sad. Very very sad. If any part of that story is true about not being able to let go of Bentley and begging for his return, Ashley's not even close to being ready to be somebody else's everything. Wow. Now I hope she didn't choose anybody.

She doesn't look miserable in those previews, now does she? I am sure she was still upset and wanted closure because obviously he did a horrible number on her, and maybe she did suggest to them they bring him back - or maybe they suggested it to her?
On the other hand, his friends have now had time to see the show and see what the show has done to their friend, and this may be their way of getting back, too - by making Ashley look even more pitiful.

Somehow, I don't quite think she begged them everyday to bring him back. That sounds like Bentley's exaggeration to me - his big talk.

Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers on Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:21 am

Sure could be a bunch of hog wash too on Bs part, or more on his buds part. If what he has supposedly said holds any truth to it, well then, he is lower than the bottom feeders

Ooo and was the friend actually identified by name?? Uumm. One side of that type of story sure makes it very questionable. Rag trash

Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:02 am

It's just sad. Very very sad. If any part of that story is true about not being able to let go of Bentley and begging for his return, Ashley's not even close to being ready to be somebody else's everything. Wow. Now I hope she didn't choose anybody.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarletta on Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Ashley Hebert reportedly "begged" producers to get Bentley Williams back

By Reality TV World staff, 06/10/2011

Ashley Hebert reportedly really did have an extremely difficult time getting over Bentley Williams' decision to quit The Bachelorette, as show host Chris Harrison has claimed.

ADVERTISEMENT
Hebert "begged" the show's producers to convince Williams -- the two-faced The Bachelorette bachelor who feigned affection for Hebert when they were together but repeatedly bashed her in private before eventually deciding to leave the show and break her heart -- to return to the show after he departed, Life & Style reported in the cover story of its June 20 issue.

"Ashley wanted a second chance with Bentley, so be begged producers to get him on the phone and get him on a plane out to see her," a show insider told the magazine. "She couldn't stop thinking about him after he left her."
RELATED LINKS
Reality TV World: The Bachelorette 7
More The Bachelorette 7 News

"Part of her thought if she saw him again in person -- while she was composed and not hysterically crying -- that she would be able to express her feelings more clearly and maybe even get him to stay."

According to Life & Style, The Bachelorette producers then spent the next two weeks calling Williams daily and asking the divorced 28-year-old Salt Lake City businessman to return to the show.

Williams reportedly finally agreed to the request, but not because he'd had a change of heart and was suddenly legitimately interested in pursuing a relationship with Hebert, whom he had privately called an "ugly duckling," among other insults.

Instead, according to Life & Style, he simply liked the idea of getting a free trip to Hong Kong -- where the show happened to be filming at the time -- and getting to spend a full week in the Asian city in exchange for what was eventually a brief one-hour meeting with Hebert.

"He'[d] never been to Hong Kong," a friend told Life & Style.

According to Life & Style, Williams' visit only succeeded in distracting Hebert from her remaining bachelor suitors, who were also unhappy to learn of his brief return.

"Clearly she was worried and having a hard time with all the emotions," the show insider said.

"Bentley's visit stopped Ashley from having a good time with any of the other guys. She shouldn't have invited him back in the first place, but she was still under his spell."

While Williams' nasty comments about The Bachelorette star have made him unpopular with the public, a friend told Life & Style he has still continued to badmouth Hebert since he returned home from the show.

"He said she was not at all pretty in person," the friend said. "He also said that she went after him and was very aggressive, and it freaked him out because he found her such a turnoff. Her just trashes her anytime he can."

"He wants to be a millionaire and gets lots of fame, so that's the only reason Bentley went on the show. But now people are making fun of him for being the joke on the show. No one can figure out why he made himself look like such an ass."

(Photo credit ABC)

Link

I just feel so sorry for her F1 hearing/reading/seeing how desperate she was about Bentley even well after he was gone.
If true, & I have a feeling it is, it changes my opinion of Ashley a lot. I have very little pity or tolerance for needy, desperate, chaser women who humiliate themselves for a man who for whatever reason has rejected her.

Scarletta

Female Posts : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:42 pm

@mnmhughes wrote:http://i54.twitgoo.com/2q99cp0.jpg

Found this on Twitter -- New article on JP. Looks like it's in Star Magazine.
They were both in the NHS. How cute.

Back to top Go down

Post by beader on Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

What a cutie, and it sounds like he was/is very well liked.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes on Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:19 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 45 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44, 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Media Discussion - Thread #2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum