SELECT CONTENT

Media Discussion - Thread #2

Page 44 of 45 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Media Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 44 Empty Re: Media Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:41 am

CarrieAlexander wrote:Well they weren't very nice to her on there.. they definitely weren't as mean as the first couple I watched but Dave and Jr. give her a hard time on every episode about Bentley.

Yup, I expected that much. I understand their frustration too. However, they're entitled to their opinion just like everyone else. The Bentley story is just no all around! Wonder what people are saying to Bentley when they see him in person...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:41 am

CarrieAlexander wrote:Well they weren't very nice to her on there.. they definitely weren't as mean as the first couple I watched but Dave and Jr. give her a hard time on every episode about Bentley.
David and Jr. = the two biggest nasty Dbags, right up there with Bentley. Wonder how much of themself they see in Bentley. The 3 of them are players and pity the poor girls they date.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:44 am

Gina wrote:
David and Jr. = the two biggest nasty Dbags, right up there with Bentley. Wonder how much of themself they see in Bentley. The 3 of them are players and pity the poor girls they date.

Didn't watch the season they were on. Care to tell how they were/what they did or is it just too horrible to relive?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:46 am

bambam64 wrote:
Gina wrote:

Didn't watch the season they were on. Care to tell how they were/what they did or is it just too horrible to relive?
Kovacs was ok on Jillian's season, it's post show that he's just a player and if you saw him last year on BP, you'll understand. David Good is a creep, (like the most obnoxious bully in high school) and was a dbag to Jillian and post show full of insults about her looks, etc. and he's the biggest player. If you watched him also on BP last year, you'll understand. They are BFF and two of kind, that your mama warned you to never date.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:54 am

Gina wrote:
bambam64 wrote:
Gina wrote:

Kovacs was ok on Jillian's season, it's post show that he's just a player and if you saw him last year on BP, you'll understand. David Good is a creep, (like the most obnoxious bully in high school) and was a dbag to Jillian and post show full of insults about her looks, etc. and he's the biggest player. If you watched him also on BP last year, you'll understand. They are BFF and two of kind, that your mama warned you to never date.

Got it now. Makes perfect sense. Thanks for the summary!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nativenewyorker Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:44 am

I thought that Jessie K. said on bachelor beat last week that he just saw Ben F. in San Diego and everyone got on him for spoiling the ending.
Nativenewyorker
Nativenewyorker

Female Posts : 1819

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondieGal Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:37 am

never mind Smiley
BlondieGal
BlondieGal

Female Posts : 1122

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:13 am

Nativenewyorker wrote:I thought that Jessie K. said on bachelor beat last week that he just saw Ben F. in San Diego and everyone got on him for spoiling the ending.

I still don't see why that spoiled anything unless there was more to it. Maybe they're toying with the listeners.
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15296

Back to top Go down

Post by cfck2222 Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:32 am

Ashley's got a sympathetic cover story on Life & Style again. This time it's about how she stays in shape and how she got made fun of for her looks. I don't know if any of the quotes are exclusive to L&S. They did have another generic quote from Ashley about how she's very happy and in a great place. L&S says she Skypes and occasionally has secret rendezvous with her F1.

Us Weekly talks about Bentley's return and basically says he tells her it's really over, Ashley reacts VERY differently this time than the last time, but there's a guy who walks out of the cocktail party very angry (Lucas I assume?). Us Weekly also says Ashley says she's happy with how things turned out. There's a sidebar where Us Weekly talks about 4 guys: JP, Constantine, Ben F, and Ames. Little neutral/positive blurbs about all 4 guys.

In Touch has a nasty and IMO out there story claiming Ashley slept with Bentley before he left. It isn't much of a story, just claiming that's what an insider says without even quoting the unnamed source. It doesn't address how that would even be possible. For a lot of reasons I don't think there's anything to it but we'll see if it has any legs. I'm beginning to wonder if now is when TPTB start trying to swing public opinion back on Ashley's side by stirring backlash against hateful comments and made up stories about her.

My completely uninformed guess is Ben F has made no secret that he's not F1. I don't mean that in a bad way or that he's going around telling everybody that, I mean I think he's moved on and is having fun with his newfound recognition. Good for him.

EDIT: I said that before I'd even read the Tweets/FB thread about Ben F's twitter activity which reinforces my guess.
cfck2222
cfck2222

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:36 am

cfck2222 wrote:Ashley's got a sympathetic cover story on Life & Style again. This time it's about how she stays in shape and how she got made fun of for her looks. I don't know if any of the quotes are exclusive to L&S. They did have another generic quote from Ashley about how she's very happy and in a great place. L&S says she Skypes and occasionally has secret rendezvous with her F1.

Us Weekly talks about Bentley's return and basically says he tells her it's really over, Ashley reacts VERY differently this time than the last time, but there's a guy who walks out of the cocktail party very angry (Lucas I assume?). Us Weekly also says Ashley says she's happy with how things turned out. There's a sidebar where Us Weekly talks about 4 guys: JP, Constantine, Ben F, and Ames. Little neutral/positive blurbs about all 4 guys.

In Touch has a nasty and IMO out there story claiming Ashley slept with Bentley before he left. It isn't much of a story, just claiming that's what an insider says without even quoting the unnamed source. It doesn't address how that would even be possible. For a lot of reasons I don't think there's anything to it but we'll see if it has any legs. I'm beginning to wonder if now is when TPTB start trying to swing public opinion back on Ashley's side by stirring backlash against hateful comments and made up stories about her.

My completely uninformed guess is Ben F has made no secret that he's not F1. I don't mean that in a bad way or that he's going around telling everybody that, I mean I think he's moved on and is having fun with his newfound recognition. Good for him.

EDIT: I said that before I'd even read the Tweets/FB thread about Ben F's twitter activity which reinforces my guess.

Thanks! Here are the covers.

Media Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 44 Life-style-weekly-july-4-2011-the-bachelorettes-ashley-hebert-was-tortured-for-her-looks

Media Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 44 Us-weekly-july-4-2011-how-jennifer-aniston-stole-her-new-man

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:39 am

Media Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 44 Img_cover_large

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:43 am

Media Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 44 062111_ashley_hebert_life_style_600110621172042

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 45 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Media Discussion - Thread #2