Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Media Discussion - Thread #2

Page 44 of 45 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Media Discussion - Thread #2

Post by mnmhughes on Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:55 pm

Has anyone read the People magazine article with Ashley?

mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:32 pm

Well the only positive thing about that article is that it appears to be brief, I sure hope so ~ will TPTB drag it out like he was there for a long time? Probably.
Instead, according to Life & Style, he simply liked the idea of getting a free trip to Hong Kong -- where the show happened to be filming at the time -- and getting to spend a full week in the Asian city in exchange for what was eventually a brief one-hour meeting with Hebert

Back to top Go down

Post by sgjsnow on Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Ashley Hebert reportedly "begged" producers to get Bentley Williams back

By Reality TV World staff, 06/10/2011

Ashley Hebert reportedly really did have an extremely difficult time getting over Bentley Williams' decision to quit The Bachelorette, as show host Chris Harrison has claimed.

ADVERTISEMENT
Hebert "begged" the show's producers to convince Williams -- the two-faced The Bachelorette bachelor who feigned affection for Hebert when they were together but repeatedly bashed her in private before eventually deciding to leave the show and break her heart -- to return to the show after he departed, Life & Style reported in the cover story of its June 20 issue.

"Ashley wanted a second chance with Bentley, so be begged producers to get him on the phone and get him on a plane out to see her," a show insider told the magazine. "She couldn't stop thinking about him after he left her."
RELATED LINKS
Reality TV World: The Bachelorette 7
More The Bachelorette 7 News

"Part of her thought if she saw him again in person -- while she was composed and not hysterically crying -- that she would be able to express her feelings more clearly and maybe even get him to stay."

According to Life & Style, The Bachelorette producers then spent the next two weeks calling Williams daily and asking the divorced 28-year-old Salt Lake City businessman to return to the show.

Williams reportedly finally agreed to the request, but not because he'd had a change of heart and was suddenly legitimately interested in pursuing a relationship with Hebert, whom he had privately called an "ugly duckling," among other insults.

Instead, according to Life & Style, he simply liked the idea of getting a free trip to Hong Kong -- where the show happened to be filming at the time -- and getting to spend a full week in the Asian city in exchange for what was eventually a brief one-hour meeting with Hebert.

"He'[d] never been to Hong Kong," a friend told Life & Style.

According to Life & Style, Williams' visit only succeeded in distracting Hebert from her remaining bachelor suitors, who were also unhappy to learn of his brief return.

"Clearly she was worried and having a hard time with all the emotions," the show insider said.

"Bentley's visit stopped Ashley from having a good time with any of the other guys. She shouldn't have invited him back in the first place, but she was still under his spell."

While Williams' nasty comments about The Bachelorette star have made him unpopular with the public, a friend told Life & Style he has still continued to badmouth Hebert since he returned home from the show.

"He said she was not at all pretty in person," the friend said. "He also said that she went after him and was very aggressive, and it freaked him out because he found her such a turnoff. Her just trashes her anytime he can."

"He wants to be a millionaire and gets lots of fame, so that's the only reason Bentley went on the show. But now people are making fun of him for being the joke on the show. No one can figure out why he made himself look like such an ass."

(Photo credit ABC)

Link

Does anyone know what type of production source would be used for quotes for this article? Is this most likely a legit production person or is the magazine making stuff up?

sgjsnow

Female Posts : 377

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality on Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:40 pm

San wrote:
CarrieAlexander wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Where is the roast that Ashley did on the guys??? I think I missed it sad

It's posted in the no discussion sticky at the top of this thread

Oh, of course - nothing on the warnerbros loads for me haha... Any description you guys give me would be great :D :wave:

Ash has a chance to roast the guys.

William: She'd rather be on the Titantic than go out on a rowboat with him again.
Ryan: Only difference between him and Santa was that at one time, she thought Santa was real.
Bentley: A more appropriate name would be a 1972 (can't remember the name) car.

rotfl

ETA: 1000 posts! Woohoo firework

Thanks for the recap! I haven't watched it yet. I''m trying to catch up on posts. =)

:whoop: on 1000 posts!

I wish I could see this. Ashley probably rocked !

nd4reality

Female Posts : 11637

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:35 pm

Ashley Hebert reportedly "begged" producers to get Bentley Williams back

By Reality TV World staff, 06/10/2011

Ashley Hebert reportedly really did have an extremely difficult time getting over Bentley Williams' decision to quit The Bachelorette, as show host Chris Harrison has claimed.

ADVERTISEMENT
Hebert "begged" the show's producers to convince Williams -- the two-faced The Bachelorette bachelor who feigned affection for Hebert when they were together but repeatedly bashed her in private before eventually deciding to leave the show and break her heart -- to return to the show after he departed, Life & Style reported in the cover story of its June 20 issue.

"Ashley wanted a second chance with Bentley, so be begged producers to get him on the phone and get him on a plane out to see her," a show insider told the magazine. "She couldn't stop thinking about him after he left her."
RELATED LINKS
Reality TV World: The Bachelorette 7
More The Bachelorette 7 News

"Part of her thought if she saw him again in person -- while she was composed and not hysterically crying -- that she would be able to express her feelings more clearly and maybe even get him to stay."

According to Life & Style, The Bachelorette producers then spent the next two weeks calling Williams daily and asking the divorced 28-year-old Salt Lake City businessman to return to the show.

Williams reportedly finally agreed to the request, but not because he'd had a change of heart and was suddenly legitimately interested in pursuing a relationship with Hebert, whom he had privately called an "ugly duckling," among other insults.

Instead, according to Life & Style, he simply liked the idea of getting a free trip to Hong Kong -- where the show happened to be filming at the time -- and getting to spend a full week in the Asian city in exchange for what was eventually a brief one-hour meeting with Hebert.

"He'[d] never been to Hong Kong," a friend told Life & Style.

According to Life & Style, Williams' visit only succeeded in distracting Hebert from her remaining bachelor suitors, who were also unhappy to learn of his brief return.

"Clearly she was worried and having a hard time with all the emotions," the show insider said.

"Bentley's visit stopped Ashley from having a good time with any of the other guys. She shouldn't have invited him back in the first place, but she was still under his spell."

While Williams' nasty comments about The Bachelorette star have made him unpopular with the public, a friend told Life & Style he has still continued to badmouth Hebert since he returned home from the show.

"He said she was not at all pretty in person," the friend said. "He also said that she went after him and was very aggressive, and it freaked him out because he found her such a turnoff. Her just trashes her anytime he can."

"He wants to be a millionaire and gets lots of fame, so that's the only reason Bentley went on the show. But now people are making fun of him for being the joke on the show. No one can figure out why he made himself look like such an ass."

(Photo credit ABC)

Link

bluwavz

Female Posts : 9323

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32421

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:57 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Where is the roast that Ashley did on the guys??? I think I missed it sad

It's posted in the no discussion sticky at the top of this thread

Oh, of course - nothing on the warnerbros loads for me haha... Any description you guys give me would be great :D :wave:

Ash has a chance to roast the guys.

William: She'd rather be on the Titantic than go out on a rowboat with him again.
Ryan: Only difference between him and Santa was that at one time, she thought Santa was real.
Bentley: A more appropriate name would be a 1972 (can't remember the name) car.

rotfl

ETA: 1000 posts! Woohoo firework

Thanks for the recap! I haven't watched it yet. I''m trying to catch up on posts. =)

:whoop: on 1000 posts!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18472

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever on Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I thought she called Bentley a 1972 Dodge Dart? I'll have to go watch it again.

Ash says, "Bentley...cool name Bentley, it's very regal. After getting to know you, I don't see you as a Bentley. I see you more as a '72 Dodge Dart." I could go all kinds of places with that one but I'm not going to be a :bad girl .
thanks, I knew I heard Doge Dart and not Chevy Nova. It was funny, he looked ticked off. laugh out loud

Yes, and I am sure we all feel very sorry for him. Poor Bentley. Ash should be talking behind his back instead of in front of him. :evilgrin:

Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:51 pm

@Beeleever wrote:
@Gina wrote:I thought she called Bentley a 1972 Dodge Dart? I'll have to go watch it again.

Ash says, "Bentley...cool name Bentley, it's very regal. After getting to know you, I don't see you as a Bentley. I see you more as a '72 Dodge Dart." I could go all kinds of places with that one but I'm not going to be a :bad girl .
thanks, I knew I heard Doge Dart and not Chevy Nova. It was funny, he looked ticked off. laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers on Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I thought she called Bentley a 1972 Dodge Dart? I'll have to go watch it again.

I don't remember what a 1972 Dodge Dart looked like, but I am sure it wasn't anything to write home about; the 1972 Nova was all right, but it was nobody's dream car. Actually, after watching the way that Bentley behaved and conducted himself the other night, I think it is an insult to the Nova to compare it to Bentley. I think the Nova at least worked hard at being a respectable little car even if it wasn't all that pretty.

Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever on Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:39 pm

Ash says, "Bentley...cool name Bentley, it's very regal. After getting to know you, I don't see you as a Bentley. I see you more as a '72 Dodge Dart."

I could go all kinds of places with that one but I'm not going to be a :bad girl .

Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:14 pm

I thought she called Bentley a 1972 Dodge Dart? I'll have to go watch it again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:11 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 45 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Media Discussion - Thread #2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum