Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Media Discussion - Thread #2

Page 45 of 45 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 43, 44, 45

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Media Discussion - Thread #2

Post by nd4reality on Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:And she left the podium to hug Ryan after she said it and said to him "sorry, Ryan".

That was sweet of her. Now I want to see this clip (if I ever can being canadian) no .

nd4reality

Female Posts : 11637

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers on Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
CarrieAlexander wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Where is the roast that Ashley did on the guys??? I think I missed it sad

It's posted in the no discussion sticky at the top of this thread

Oh, of course - nothing on the warnerbros loads for me haha... Any description you guys give me would be great :D :wave:

Ash has a chance to roast the guys.

William: She'd rather be on the Titantic than go out on a rowboat with him again.
Ryan: Only difference between him and Santa was that at one time, she thought Santa was real.
Bentley: A more appropriate name would be a 1972 (can't remember the name) car.
rotfl

ETA: 1000 posts! Woohoo firework

A 1972 Nova :P

On the unspoiled board at the FORT, they call Bentley Pinto. I know someone who used to call Pintos pig cars. Rolling Eyes

Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:03 pm

I'm beginning to think now that Ryan went to the friend only vibe after she was with JP and perhaps Ben F. and that's why he goes home epi. 7. Prior to now, he seemed to def. be top 4, but maybe the passion was lacking. She KNEW Ryan was falling in love with her, so she lets him go with dignity instead of dragging him along, having a HTD, cause she really does like him and cares about him getting hurt feelings. But Ryan thinks she feels more (who can blame him with all the group date roses and the FIR) and he comes back, with TPTB feeding him b/s and prodding him to do. The other F3 & F4, I doubt she was invested and it will be more like when Ali cut Kirk and Jillian cut Kiptyn, no emotion, buh-bye.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality on Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:And she left the podium to hug Ryan after she said it and said to him "sorry, Ryan"

They didn't show Ryan ragging on her, maybe he did but they left it out of the edit. They did show Ryan when he was deliberating and he was sort-of telling the other guys that Ashley should be off limits right ?
So he was looking out for her.

I'm in the minority here but feel that Ryan was totally about Ashley. In other words unlike a few of the guys at the roast he was not there for C or Em. Just saying.

nd4reality

Female Posts : 11637

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:49 pm

And she left the podium to hug Ryan after she said it and said to him "sorry, Ryan".

Last edited by Gina on Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:01 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan on Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:45 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Where is the roast that Ashley did on the guys??? I think I missed it sad

Oh, of course - nothing on the warnerbros loads for me haha... Any description you guys give me would be great :D :wave:

Dreamers on Joker's Updates hasn't posted this one yet, but she usually posts a version of the WB clips on there that us Canadians can view. Ashley S & Emily's Vlog are there.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1538

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:35 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:

Ash has a chance to roast the guys.

William: She'd rather be on the Titantic than go out on a rowboat with him again.
Ryan: Only difference between him and Santa was that at one time, she thought Santa was real.
Bentley: A more appropriate name would be a 1972 (can't remember the name) car.

rotfl

ETA: 1000 posts! Woohoo firework

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl on Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Where is the roast that Ashley did on the guys??? I think I missed it :(

Yay Boca! Love your avatar of Chantal and my little favorite pup.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA on Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:33 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:

Jeff is eating a doughnut laying in the edge of the pool while JP is up in the hot tub. Ben is in between. Jeff bits the doughnut and sends it upriver to Ben who throws it to JP and he takes a bite. The end :A-okay:

CarrieA

Female Posts : 3467

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu on Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:31 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:

ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA on Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Where is the roast that Ashley did on the guys??? I think I missed it :(

CarrieA

Female Posts : 3467

Back to top Go down

Media Discussion - Thread #2

Post by ninu on Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:25 pm

Where is the roast that Ashley did on the guys??? I think I missed it :(

ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:19 pm