Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 1 of 47 1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Love_Me on Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:28 am

Feel free to express your opinions whether you disagree/agree with something other posters have to say about a certain subject.

However, The only rule we have is that you not bash posters personally, tell them what to do, or tell them how to feel.

Disagreeing with someone's opinion is fine, but attacking them because they have a different opinion then you is not.

I have been getting lots of pm's from people on both sides of this issue. Nothing upsets San and I more then hearing someone doesn't want to post here anymore because they feel our rule is allowed to be broken.

So, I ask everyone to please try and keep the peace and enjoy the fun this site has to offer.

If a thread is locked that is because we have to clean up the posts that a member was personally attacked in. Once I delete those posts it will open back up.

San and I want everyone to participate and enjoy this board, but that will not happen if this rule continues to get broken.

I hope you understand.

Sincerely,

San and Love_Me

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32421

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:52 pm

@pavalygurl wrote:Despite my frustrations with her over Bentley, I think Ash is a real sweetheart and as everyone, deserves to be loved and happy. I wish her only good things with JP (or Ben if that turns out to be the case).
I agree word

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana on Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:49 pm

Ash deseves the best. heartbeat

Diana

Female Posts : 5871

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes on Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Despite my frustrations with her over Bentley, I think Ash is a real sweetheart and as everyone, deserves to be loved and happy. I wish her only good things with JP (or Ben if that turns out to be the case).

Good Post I agree

cupcakes

Female Posts : 3565

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal on Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Despite my frustrations with her over Bentley, I think Ash is a real sweetheart and as everyone, deserves to be loved and happy. I wish her only good things with JP (or Ben if that turns out to be the case).
I agree

GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl on Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:18 pm

Despite my frustrations with her over Bentley, I think Ash is a real sweetheart and as everyone, deserves to be loved and happy. I wish her only good things with JP (or Ben if that turns out to be the case).

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Reidiscool on Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:cfck2222, nicely stated! :alltens

Also, either ALL of this overwhelming evidence pointing to JP as F1 is the hugest cover-up in the history of the show, or it simply is what it is: the truth. Depending on what side you come down on, you are hopeful one way or the other.

I just hope that, once all is revealed, those whose guy isn't chosen don't become upset and start bashing the couple and insisting that they'll never last. We should all be gracious towards one another -- whether in victory, or in defeat.

Be nice -- because you never know who will be on your team next year! yes

word

Reidiscool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:02 pm

Thanks, PC. Here's the video:

Back to top Go down

Post by JMFan on Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:59 pm

Graham Gal --- that is correct !

JMFan

Back to top Go down

Post by bing2262 on Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Anyone seen this? Pretty interesting. Have no idea how they compute this but..
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Patty... that was a cute and fun video. Just view it for its entertainment value , I don't believe any software can predict who is compatible or not based on their facial features. handwave

bing2262

Female Posts : 1480

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal on Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
JP was listed with several other celebs that had been seen. [/quote]

Makes sense. I would think their are a ton of celebs at LAX every day. Better change to see 3 1/2 there than on the street.

GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal on Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:The man was flying on a redeye from LAX to Orlando, so he was leaving late in the evening. It would make sense that he saw JP at that time because he probably flew out of NY right after work.

Oh so the middle seat tweet was about what seat he had got when he check in at LAX?

GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:39 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 47 1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum