Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!


Enjoy!

Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion

Post by Tattina on Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:07 pm

I figured something was very fishy about the whole RS vs Holly story.  He implied that it had to do with the whole engagement drama on BP2 to Blake and what a nasty thing it was to do to Mike Stag etc.  At one point RS, Deanna & Holly were all buddies, especially after both girls gave interviews regarding their relationships with Jesse C.   RS then probably figured that Holly would provide all the necessary BP2 spoilers to him.  When she did not comply, he became irate and started being rude to her.

The truth always comes out in the wash as they say!!!!

Tattina

Posts : 1174
Join date : 2012-02-18
Location : Bermuda Triangle

Back to top Go down

Re: Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion

Post by M2221 on Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:56 pm

Yikes!!! Did anyone read his response?

Wanted to bring something to forefront right now before it gets out of hand. For the past year, plenty of you have asked me on my video blog, or even in the “Reader Emails” what happened between me and Holly Durst and why I won’t talk about it. And for a year, I’ve taken the high road and just left it at that I don’t care for her, I don’t need people like her in my life, but I was not getting into details. It wasn’t anyone else’s business what happened, and even though I had cut off all communication with Holly, I wasn’t going to throw her under the bus. Well come to find out Holly appeared on a live video blog on Vokle last night and someone asked her what’s the deal between her and Reality Steve. She then proceeded to tell the biggest bold faced lie I’ve ever heard and accuse me of something I NEVER said. I’m going to say this as nice as humanly possible Holly, and I hope you take it to heart: Keep your f***ing mouth shut. You don’t want to get this started. I’ve never said nasty things about you in my blog or on my videos in the last year like you accused me of doing last night. Obviously you are being fed false information. Go back and read any “Bachelor Pad 2″ recap, or any video blog I’ve done. I’ve NEVER told people any details as to why I didn’t like you. I just made it known that I didn’t. I’ve purposely bit my tongue on all the things I know about you, which you are completely unaware that I know. So I suggest you pipe down, and when asked about me in any situation whatsoever, you just do what I’ve done for the past year and say “I’ve got nothing to say about that guy” and quietly move on. There. That’s all you have to do. That’s all I’ve done ever since last June. Unlike you, I still have an ounce of respect for the friendship we once had, or else I would’ve already come out and obliterated you and your character. I’ll let your little lie you told last night slide because I’m such a nice guy. Don’t speak of me and I won’t speak of you. You’ve been warned. Tread lightly.
Read more at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

M2221

Posts : 225
Join date : 2012-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion

Post by Ayana on Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:58 pm

I've never been a big RS hater like some people but after reading this, I think the guy is crazy! Poor Holly. Now I won't care if Fliess shuts him up forever.

Ayana

Female Posts : 961
Join date : 2011-06-22
Location : Nebraska

Back to top Go down

Re: Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion

Post by provenceguy on Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Yikes!!! Did anyone read his response?

Wanted to bring something to forefront right now before it gets out of hand. For the past year, plenty of you have asked me on my video blog, or even in the “Reader Emails” what happened between me and Holly Durst and why I won’t talk about it. And for a year, I’ve taken the high road and just left it at that I don’t care for her, I don’t need people like her in my life, but I was not getting into details. It wasn’t anyone else’s business what happened, and even though I had cut off all communication with Holly, I wasn’t going to throw her under the bus. Well come to find out Holly appeared on a live video blog on Vokle last night and someone asked her what’s the deal between her and Reality Steve. She then proceeded to tell the biggest bold faced lie I’ve ever heard and accuse me of something I NEVER said. I’m going to say this as nice as humanly possible Holly, and I hope you take it to heart: Keep your f***ing mouth shut. You don’t want to get this started. I’ve never said nasty things about you in my blog or on my videos in the last year like you accused me of doing last night. Obviously you are being fed false information. Go back and read any “Bachelor Pad 2″ recap, or any video blog I’ve done. I’ve NEVER told people any details as to why I didn’t like you. I just made it known that I didn’t. I’ve purposely bit my tongue on all the things I know about you, which you are completely unaware that I know. So I suggest you pipe down, and when asked about me in any situation whatsoever, you just do what I’ve done for the past year and say “I’ve got nothing to say about that guy” and quietly move on. There. That’s all you have to do. That’s all I’ve done ever since last June. Unlike you, I still have an ounce of respect for the friendship we once had, or else I would’ve already come out and obliterated you and your character. I’ll let your little lie you told last night slide because I’m such a nice guy. Don’t speak of me and I won’t speak of you. You’ve been warned. Tread lightly.
Read more at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Well, call me crazy, but I believe RS on this one.

provenceguy

Female Posts : 785
Join date : 2011-05-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion

Post by mnmhughes on Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:17 pm

Frankly, I don't 100% believe either of them and I wish they would just move on. Hugesmile

mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion

Post by cimcoe on Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Yikes!!! Did anyone read his response?

Wanted to bring something to forefront right now before it gets out of hand. For the past year, plenty of you have asked me on my video blog, or even in the “Reader Emails” what happened between me and Holly Durst and why I won’t talk about it. And for a year, I’ve taken the high road and just left it at that I don’t care for her, I don’t need people like her in my life, but I was not getting into details. It wasn’t anyone else’s business what happened, and even though I had cut off all communication with Holly, I wasn’t going to throw her under the bus. Well come to find out Holly appeared on a live video blog on Vokle last night and someone asked her what’s the deal between her and Reality Steve. She then proceeded to tell the biggest bold faced lie I’ve ever heard and accuse me of something I NEVER said. I’m going to say this as nice as humanly possible Holly, and I hope you take it to heart: Keep your f***ing mouth shut. You don’t want to get this started. I’ve never said nasty things about you in my blog or on my videos in the last year like you accused me of doing last night. Obviously you are being fed false information. Go back and read any “Bachelor Pad 2″ recap, or any video blog I’ve done. I’ve NEVER told people any details as to why I didn’t like you. I just made it known that I didn’t. I’ve purposely bit my tongue on all the things I know about you, which you are completely unaware that I know. So I suggest you pipe down, and when asked about me in any situation whatsoever, you just do what I’ve done for the past year and say “I’ve got nothing to say about that guy” and quietly move on. There. That’s all you have to do. That’s all I’ve done ever since last June. Unlike you, I still have an ounce of respect for the friendship we once had, or else I would’ve already come out and obliterated you and your character. I’ll let your little lie you told last night slide because I’m such a nice guy. Don’t speak of me and I won’t speak of you. You’ve been warned. Tread lightly.
Read more at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Something tells me this jackass is going to come out with a "Holly Durst-Julian: This is your Life" blog in the future. Rolling Eyes

cimcoe

Female Posts : 1154
Join date : 2011-06-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva on Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Yikes!!! Did anyone read his response?

Wanted to bring something to forefront right now before it gets out of hand. For the past year, plenty of you have asked me on my video blog, or even in the “Reader Emails” what happened between me and Holly Durst and why I won’t talk about it. And for a year, I’ve taken the high road and just left it at that I don’t care for her, I don’t need people like her in my life, but I was not getting into details. It wasn’t anyone else’s business what happened, and even though I had cut off all communication with Holly, I wasn’t going to throw her under the bus. Well come to find out Holly appeared on a live video blog on Vokle last night and someone asked her what’s the deal between her and Reality Steve. She then proceeded to tell the biggest bold faced lie I’ve ever heard and accuse me of something I NEVER said. I’m going to say this as nice as humanly possible Holly, and I hope you take it to heart: Keep your f***ing mouth shut. You don’t want to get this started. I’ve never said nasty things about you in my blog or on my videos in the last year like you accused me of doing last night. Obviously you are being fed false information. Go back and read any “Bachelor Pad 2″ recap, or any video blog I’ve done. I’ve NEVER told people any details as to why I didn’t like you. I just made it known that I didn’t. I’ve purposely bit my tongue on all the things I know about you, which you are completely unaware that I know. So I suggest you pipe down, and when asked about me in any situation whatsoever, you just do what I’ve done for the past year and say “I’ve got nothing to say about that guy” and quietly move on. There. That’s all you have to do. That’s all I’ve done ever since last June. Unlike you, I still have an ounce of respect for the friendship we once had, or else I would’ve already come out and obliterated you and your character. I’ll let your little lie you told last night slide because I’m such a nice guy. Don’t speak of me and I won’t speak of you. You’ve been warned. Tread lightly.
Read more at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Well, call me crazy, but I believe RS on this one.

There are 3 sides to every story. But if I had been Holly I probably would have taken the higher road and kept my mouth shut.


My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kashathediva
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 21607
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion

Post by Tattina on Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:41 pm

"Kashathediva wrote:

There are 3 sides to every story. But if I had been Holly I probably would have taken the higher road and kept my mouth shut.


I agree. I would have said "no comment" when asked about RS.

They can now both take their high school spat to the Principal's office!!!




Tattina

Posts : 1174
Join date : 2012-02-18
Location : Bermuda Triangle

Back to top Go down

Re: Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion

Post by albean99 on Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:00 am

I tend to believe Holly in this one and could see RS saying something like that. I don't read his columns but know he can be nasty when he wants to. It would be very bad for him if others come out saying the same thing after the lawsuit.


"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton

albean99
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 11538
Join date : 2011-06-01
Location : Plano, Tx

Back to top Go down

Re: Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion

Post by Annie on Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:14 pm

I agree with you, Albean. Thanks for writing that!!!! It makes sense to me.

Annie

Posts : 34
Join date : 2011-06-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion

Post by Amberish on Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I figured something was very fishy about the whole RS vs Holly story. He implied that it had to do with the whole engagement drama on BP2 to Blake and what a nasty thing it was to do to Mike Stag etc. At one point RS, Deanna & Holly were all buddies, especially after both girls gave interviews regarding their relationships with Jesse C. RS then probably figured that Holly would provide all the necessary BP2 spoilers to him. When she did not comply, he became irate and started being rude to her.

The truth always comes out in the wash as they say!!!!

They were NEVER buddies. Steve Carbone (RS) liked to give that impression, but DeAnna and Holly were obviously only being polite when they agreed to an interview. I even remember, during the interview, he said he would be in LA and suggested they get together. Both Holly and DeAnna quickly stumbled over each other letting him know, too busy and even leaving town before RS had a chance to say exactly when and for how long he would be there.

Interesting that he responds to Holly mentioning he threatened her by threatening her ...

(Holly explaining what happened with RS in response to question #11: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Amberish

Female Posts : 1390
Join date : 2011-06-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion

Post by Tattina on Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:52 pm

Holly & Deanna did pose in RS merchandise a few years ago on his website and I remember seeing pictures of them eating out with him a few times, so they must have been on "friendly" terms.....and then thought better of it.

Tattina

Posts : 1174
Join date : 2012-02-18
Location : Bermuda Triangle

Back to top Go down

Re: Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:38 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum