SELECT CONTENT

Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion

Page 2 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion

Post by Amberish Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:44 pm

Tattina wrote:Holly & Deanna did pose in RS merchandise a few years ago on his website and I remember seeing pictures of them eating out with him a few times, so they must have been on "friendly" terms.....and then thought better of it.

I have NEVER seen any pictures of RS with DeAnna and/or Holly eating out together and would be SHOCKED to learn they ever did, as I have always kept up on Holly and DeAnna.

I know for certain that RS had not met either of them at the time of the phone in interview and the pictures of DeAnna and Holly modeling the Ts were up at his site at that point.

I tend to believe that DeAnna had TPTB's blessing to do the RS interview, for at the time they considered Jesse more of a PITA than RS.

Only from memory and the ONLY Bachelor alum that I know of that has anything to do with RS is Jeremy Anderson and he, for whatever reason, has pretty much been on the outs with MF all along.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion

Post by cimcoe Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:58 pm

Amberish wrote:
Tattina wrote:I figured something was very fishy about the whole RS vs Holly story. He implied that it had to do with the whole engagement drama on BP2 to Blake and what a nasty thing it was to do to Mike Stag etc. At one point RS, Deanna & Holly were all buddies, especially after both girls gave interviews regarding their relationships with Jesse C. RS then probably figured that Holly would provide all the necessary BP2 spoilers to him. When she did not comply, he became irate and started being rude to her.

The truth always comes out in the wash as they say!!!!

They were NEVER buddies. Steve Carbone (RS) liked to give that impression, but DeAnna and Holly were obviously only being polite when they agreed to an interview. I even remember, during the interview, he said he would be in LA and suggested they get together. Both Holly and DeAnna quickly stumbled over each other letting him know, too busy and even leaving town before RS had a chance to say exactly when and for how long he would be there.
Interesting that he responds to Holly mentioning he threatened her by threatening her ...

(Holly explaining what happened with RS in response to question #11: http://www.vokle.com/events/70454-the-murtz-show)

Did they do an interview with him together? I remember listening to interviews with them both but I think the ones I listened to were separate ones.
cimcoe
cimcoe

Female Posts : 1154

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:11 pm

cimcoe wrote:
Amberish wrote:
Tattina wrote:I figured something was very fishy about the whole RS vs Holly story. He implied that it had to do with the whole engagement drama on BP2 to Blake and what a nasty thing it was to do to Mike Stag etc. At one point RS, Deanna & Holly were all buddies, especially after both girls gave interviews regarding their relationships with Jesse C. RS then probably figured that Holly would provide all the necessary BP2 spoilers to him. When she did not comply, he became irate and started being rude to her.

They were NEVER buddies. Steve Carbone (RS) liked to give that impression, but DeAnna and Holly were obviously only being polite when they agreed to an interview. I even remember, during the interview, he said he would be in LA and suggested they get together. Both Holly and DeAnna quickly stumbled over each other letting him know, too busy and even leaving town before RS had a chance to say exactly when and for how long he would be there.
Interesting that he responds to Holly mentioning he threatened her by threatening her ...

(Holly explaining what happened with RS in response to question #11: http://www.vokle.com/events/70454-the-murtz-show)

Did they do an interview with him together? I remember listening to interviews with them both but I think the ones I listened to were separate ones.

Only one interview together and I remember as DeAnna's opportunity to finally speak out openly about what happened with Jesse, although she did so mostly indirectly. Holly told her story and DeAnna agreeing that her experience with Jesse was the same. The interview has been RS's only interview with Holly or DeAnna.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Isitreal Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:07 am

My local tv station had an interview with Blake and Holly yesterday on the news. The segment was called Bachelor Dentist. It was about a new gadget he has in his dentist office that stops/reduces the pain and fear associated with injections. Holly is now his assistant and the secret to their relationship is keeping their life private. I bet his practice will benefit from the story.

Here's the link if anyone's interested

http://www.wlos.com/shared/news/features/special-reports/stories/wlos_vid_155.shtml
Isitreal
Isitreal

Female Posts : 252

Back to top Go down

Post by Fruit Loops Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:10 am

Amberish wrote:
cimcoe wrote:
Amberish wrote:

Only one interview together and I remember as DeAnna's opportunity to finally speak out openly about what happened with Jesse, although she did so mostly indirectly. Holly told her story and DeAnna agreeing that her experience with Jesse was the same. The interview has been RS's only interview with Holly or DeAnna.

RS has to learn how to have reasonable expectations from in informants and interviewees both inside and outside the franchise. He had the same unrealistic expectations of Erica - he agreed to "pay" for her date so she didn't stand on stage embarassed because no one wanted to 'buy' a date with her or because no one was willing to pay more than 50 cents! Then to be surprised to learn that she only used him as in the same manner as all her other manipulations shown on tv? RS needs to keep a perspective on his importance to these people .... or lack thereof.

There are two types of people: the cheerios and the fruit loops. Better to be the one than to live one fruit loop shy of a full bowl. :crazed
Fruit Loops
Fruit Loops

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:20 pm

Isitreal wrote:My local tv station had an interview with Blake and Holly yesterday on the news. The segment was called Bachelor Dentist. It was about a new gadget he has in his dentist office that stops/reduces the pain and fear associated with injections. Holly is now his assistant and the secret to their relationship is keeping their life private. I bet his practice will benefit from the story.

Here's the link if anyone's interested

http://www.wlos.com/shared/news/features/special-reports/stories/wlos_vid_155.shtml

Thanks for posting that, I really enjoyed it! It was an interesting piece and was nice to see Blake at his practice, and Holly there with him. I think his practice will benefit very much from that story as well (because of the gadget more than the Bachelor stuff lol).
cimcoe
cimcoe

Female Posts : 1154

Back to top Go down

Post by fabgirl Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:40 pm

Blake will be on the doctors tomorrow january 8th.
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by fabgirl Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:55 pm

Blake was chosen for the calendar of most beautiful doctors in 2013. He represent the month of January proceeds from the sale of the calendars will go to diaster relief. Go to the doctors website to view.
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:54 am

Blake is a dr.?

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:43 am

anders wrote:Blake is a dr.?

Yes. Just as Ashley is.

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:52 am

okay - dentist....I know that's also a doc - but I was thinking Dr. not Dr of dentistry.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:09 pm

Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion - Page 2 D4f934e66a7711e2852a22000a9e0709_7

Happiest day of my life...
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion

+55
mtnlvr55
alwaystulips
Jolena
notarose
Tiggerlgh