Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Blake & Holly Julian - Bachelor Pad - Discussion

Post by Alanna on Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:11 am

I think tptb are human just like all the rest of us and have their friends just like the rest of us. Some relationships are frosty for whatever personality reasons or plain don't exist and others just become friends. I doubt there's a mystery.

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc on Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:34 am

I wonder if it might be Blake and Holly's choice too? TPTB wasn't all that nice to them and still embraces the stag brothers and Deanna so fully that Holly and Blake may have chosen to skip be around people they don't have much regard for. Just a guess. I would take Blake and Holly over Deanna and the stag brothers but that is just me. All JMO.

stuckinsc

Female Posts : 8965

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:36 am

How do we know TPTB are ignoring them?

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 21619

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality on Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I wonder if it might be Blake and Holly's choice too? TPTB wasn't all that nice to them and still embraces the stag brothers and Deanna so fully that Holly and Blake may have chosen to skip be around people they don't have much regard for. Just a guess. I would take Blake and Holly over Deanna and the stag brothers but that is just me. All JMO.

Yes this exactly.

nd4reality

Female Posts : 11637

Back to top Go down

Post by see2love on Sun May 01, 2016 10:38 am

I dont know how to post IG videos but here is the link of a really cute video of these two from Holly's IG

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

see2love

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Sun May 01, 2016 11:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I dont know how to post IG videos but here is the link of a really cute video of these two from Holly's IG

We like to have fun. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks see2love! These two are so happy. Love seeing them enjoying their lives.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 30930

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality on Sun May 01, 2016 11:24 am

Crazy kids. Smiley

nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry on Sun May 01, 2016 11:37 am

I think it's partly their choice too. Blake hasnt tweeted in nearly 2 years and isn't on other SM (I don't think).  They seem happy living normal lives and moving on from the franchise.

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell

bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Sun May 01, 2016 11:41 am

It's great they have moved away from the franchise and embrace their own journeys.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 21619

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 on Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:56 pm

I am still in disbelief that 5 years ago I walked into a house and saw this man. (I found this picture from the first time we met.) One year after that I got to marry him! We have had so many adventures in the last 4 years of our marriage. I honestly believe he was made for me. Blake supports every hair brained idea I have ever had! He shows me so much love everyday! He tolerates my singing and dancing and slowly over the years he has participated in it. I love and appreciate him as a man and a husband. I am so lucky that I get to spend forever with someone so supportive, loving and silly. I love you Blake Julian Happy 4 year anniversary! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911

Female Posts : 7389

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry on Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:01 pm

That is so sweet. Always liked Blake.

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell

bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality on Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:41 pm

That moment when he stepped into he mansion. beatingheart

nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:54 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down