SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 26 of 47 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 36 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Beeleever Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:20 am

nd4reality wrote:I'm going to post this in the media thread as well but Chris Harrisons blurbs and blogs hold a great weightage as to what is actually going on the season.
Though he does not let the cat out of the bag - in hindsight it is his little interviews and blogs that actually make the great reveal.

I'll post something I noticed in the media thread though
And yes (I agree with your post beeleever) - the leads blogs normally give a few clues as well.

This season - Ashleys blogs have been all over the place, I don't think anyone so far as got pride of place....yet.
:yes:

Yep, which is probably indicative of where Ashley has been...all over the place... hmmm
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:32 am

I'm so disappointed with the new TV Grapevine video. We find out that it was Ames that she kissed in the elevator but nothing still of the 1 on 1 with JP.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:42 am

I have to say for all you English majors out there...Ames said, "Ashley and my" instead of "Ashley and I's" relationship in the TV Grapevine preview. Was there ever any doubt??? giggling
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by bing2262 Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:47 am

BachetteFan wrote:I'm so disappointed with the new TV Grapevine video. We find out that it was Ames that she kissed in the elevator but nothing still of the 1 on 1 with JP.

Bachette...it is because ABC wants you to watch the show on Monday for ratings:)
bing2262
bing2262

Female Posts : 1480

Back to top Go down

Post by KareyR2 Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:04 am

I finally was able to see the video of CH telling Ashley of Bentley's "coming halfway around the world to see you!", and I can not contain my utter disgust with CH and TPTB. CH could not keep in his devilish glee...he was grinning the whole time, and could not control his absolute delight. Ashley seemed shocked that Bentley was there, and I felt that she seemed to think talking to him on the phone would suffice for her. But no CH the A$$ had to promote TPTB's cruel agenda.

I called BS on CH's proclamations of warning Ashley before, and now I have the proof that there was no such warning. At what point ever did CH even try to tell her of what Bentley was saying and doing behind Ashley's back. CH's deliberate misleading demeanour in this is just beyond appalling....deceiving poor Ashley like he is. She was never raised with this level of evil from a man like Bentley, nor from the devil MF and his puppet CH. As I stated before, this just was not a fair fight. I am disgusted with how this whole thing went down, and I am completely in Ashley's corner. JMHO. Thanks
Karey

KareyR2
KareyR2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:09 am

bing2262 wrote:
BachetteFan wrote:I'm so disappointed with the new TV Grapevine video. We find out that it was Ames that she kissed in the elevator but nothing still of the 1 on 1 with JP.

Bachette...it is because ABC wants you to watch the show on Monday for ratings:)

:gotcha: Well I'll be watching, but I am ready to see a love story!

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:21 am

KareyR2 wrote:I finally was able to see the video of CH telling Ashley of Bentley's "coming halfway around the world to see you!", and I can not contain my utter disgust with CH and TPTB. CH could not keep in his devilish glee...he was grinning the whole time, and could not control his absolute delight. Ashley seemed shocked that Bentley was there, and I felt that she seemed to think talking to him on the phone would suffice for her. But no CH the A$$ had to promote TPTB's cruel agenda.

I called BS on CH's proclamations of warning Ashley before, and now I have the proof that there was no such warning. At what point ever did CH even try to tell her of what Bentley was saying and doing behind Ashley's back. CH's deliberate misleading demeanour in this is just beyond appalling....deceiving poor Ashley like he is. She was never raised with this level of evil from a man like Bentley, nor from the devil MF and his puppet CH. As I stated before, this just was not a fair fight. I am disgusted with how this whole thing went down, and I am completely in Ashley's corner. JMHO. Thanks
Karey

Karey, that is exactly what I was thinking while watching...Chris had that you-know-what eating grin on his face. He is usually a better actor than that. How dare he get her hopes up by telling her the the "B" word came halfway around the world to see and talk with her. The "B" word came halfway around the world for a week's vacay in Hong Kong.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:33 am

Beeleever wrote:
KareyR2 wrote:I finally was able to see the video of CH telling Ashley of Bentley's "coming halfway around the world to see you!", and I can not contain my utter disgust with CH and TPTB. CH could not keep in his devilish glee...he was grinning the whole time, and could not control his absolute delight. Ashley seemed shocked that Bentley was there, and I felt that she seemed to think talking to him on the phone would suffice for her. But no CH the A$$ had to promote TPTB's cruel agenda.

Karey

Karey, that is exactly what I was thinking while watching...Chris had that you-know-what eating grin on his face. He is usually a better actor than that. How dare he get her hopes up by telling her the the "B" word came halfway around the world to see and talk with her. The "B" word came halfway around the world for a week's vacay in Hong Kong.

I hope they kept the "B" word locked in his hotel room the entire time! yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:46 am

BachetteFan wrote:
Beeleever wrote:

Karey

I hope they kept the "B" word locked in his hotel room the entire time! yes

You and me both, but unfortunately, I don't think that was part of the agreement for the "B" word agreeing to come back... hmmm
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:45 pm

Beeleever wrote:I have to say for all you English majors out there...Ames said, "Ashley and my" instead of "Ashley and I's" relationship in the TV Grapevine preview. Was there ever any doubt??? giggling
:missclap:

I even started to write that correction in the comments section under Ben's vlog at thebachelor.tv but then decided not to be rude. Embarassed
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:54 pm

Beeleever wrote:I have to say for all you English majors out there...Ames said, "Ashley and my" instead of "Ashley and I's" relationship in the TV Grapevine preview. Was there ever any doubt??? Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 26 2174738820

As a former English major, Hooray for Ames. That was also a nice kiss.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:05 pm

Ashley mentions Bentley while on Lucas' 1-1 date... duh
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 47 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 36 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2

+61
GrahamGal
chicagoowl
deedreamer
skitts
Reality Mary