Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 4 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Rosepetal on Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:47 pm

It still bothers me that they are throwing JP in our face, even it seems in episode 4.
avatar
Rosepetal

Posts : 1357
Join date : 2011-05-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by dee on Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:50 pm

@Rosepetal wrote:It still bothers me that they are throwing JP in our face, even it seems in episode 4.
Yea it's almost daring us to not think JP is f1. Or maybe they're trying some reverse-reverse psychology. They only focus on JP. And as for Dino and Ames, I'm sure they were only shown in the preview since they had 1-1 dates.
avatar
dee

Posts : 2561
Join date : 2011-05-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by chaslom4 on Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:50 pm

JP picking Ashely up.. :giggle:
avatar
chaslom4

Posts : 1954
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by mnmhughes on Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:58 pm

I'm just worried that we've heard so much about JP's kisses. Is he getting the chemistry F2 edit? Dang, whoever F1 is had better have a smoking hot Fantasy Date to make up for it!
avatar
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by mnmhughes on Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:58 pm

@chaslom4 wrote:JP picking Ashely up.. :giggle:

That was hilarious! JP, it works better if you're standing before you try to pick her up. Silly boy! :Spitoutdrink:
avatar
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by klarson79 on Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:59 pm

Awww...JP & Ashley are adorable! "When's my next 1 on 1...I'm impatient!"

Good try on picking Ashley up, JP! She seemed very happy with him in that short clip.

klarson79

Posts : 839
Join date : 2011-05-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by klarson79 on Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:00 pm

@mnmhughes wrote:I'm just worried that we've heard so much about JP's kisses. Is he getting the chemistry F2 edit? Dang, whoever F1 is had better have a smoking hot Fantasy Date to make up for it!

Kind of like how we heard how hot Roberto was over and over and over again?? Smiley

klarson79

Posts : 839
Join date : 2011-05-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:05 pm

Only thing watch her body language when she is first answering the question the left to right head shaking is not a good sign. It is also not the first time I see that body language on her. She also made sure to say SO FAR. Interesting.


Last edited by reason on Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by mnmhughes on Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:05 pm

@klarson79 wrote:Awww...JP & Ashley are adorable! "When's my next 1 on 1...I'm impatient!"

Good try on picking Ashley up, JP! She seemed very happy with him in that short clip.

I think it was hilarious that Ashley was draped all over him while they were sitting. Watch those feet, Ashley! :giggle:
avatar
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by klarson79 on Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:12 pm

@mnmhughes wrote:
@klarson79 wrote:Awww...JP & Ashley are adorable! "When's my next 1 on 1...I'm impatient!"

Good try on picking Ashley up, JP! She seemed very happy with him in that short clip.

I think it was hilarious that Ashley was draped all over him while they were sitting. Watch those feet, Ashley! :giggle:

LOL! And I love the kicking of the feet as he was carrying her!

The date with Constantine looks fun! Can't wait to see that.

klarson79

Posts : 839
Join date : 2011-05-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by klarson79 on Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:12 pm

reason wrote:Only thing watch her body language when she is first answering the question the left to right head shaking is not a good sign. It is also not the first time I see that body language on her. She also made sure to say SO FAR. Interesting.

She said "by far" - not "so far". Big difference!

klarson79

Posts : 839
Join date : 2011-05-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:17 pm

Sorry by far! the problem is the shaking of the head not good, JMo.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum