Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Page 2 of 53 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Post by rc49ers on Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:23 pm

Can some one make a video of JP & Ashleys skate date with the song can't fight this feeling anymore , Thanks

:bearyhappy:

rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO on Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:19 pm

I think Ben seems to have a black border around the top of his swim trunks and the person A is spreading mud over has a black rim or totally black swim trunks on. Maybe mud party is Ben ??

CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrappyRN on Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:15 pm

Titou wrote:the song was playing during the PI with ashley

I think we have tons of clue there

I can't fight this feeling any longer.
And yet I'm still afraid to let it flow.
What started out as friendship,
Has grown stronger.
I only wish I had the strength to let it show.

I tell myself that I can't hold out forever.
I said there is no reason for my fear.
Cause I feel so secure when we're together.
You give my life direction,
You make everything so clear.

JP is still afraid to let it go and tell her he is in love. same with ashley

Cause I can't fight this feeling anymore.
I've forgotten what I started fighting for.
And if I have to crawl upon the floor,
Come crushing through your door,
Baby, I can't fight this feeling anymore.

they had ups and downs during the journey
Ashley had to fight her own family and fears
JP had to fight his own fears to love again

but then love is stronger and they both can't fight this feeling anymore.

Love it! I just don't know if the TPTB would make it that obvious!

ScrappyRN

Female Posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby on Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:55 am

the song was playing during the PI with ashley

I think we have tons of clue there

I can't fight this feeling any longer.
And yet I'm still afraid to let it flow.
What started out as friendship,
Has grown stronger.
I only wish I had the strength to let it show.

I tell myself that I can't hold out forever.
I said there is no reason for my fear.
Cause I feel so secure when we're together.
You give my life direction,
You make everything so clear.

JP is still afraid to let it go and tell her he is in love. same with ashley

Cause I can't fight this feeling anymore.
I've forgotten what I started fighting for.
And if I have to crawl upon the floor,
Come crushing through your door,
Baby, I can't fight this feeling anymore.

they had ups and downs during the journey
Ashley had to fight her own family and fears
JP had to fight his own fears to love again

but then love is stronger and they both can't fight this feeling anymore.

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by anders on Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:28 am

yup - and that day was a very very very long time ago, no??

Another one of my faves from back in the day was "Against all odd" - yup, there's a guy for that one too. :tackle:

anders

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit on Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:25 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote: Anyone notice the I Can't Fight this Feeling playing at the roller rink during Ashley and JP's date. Don't know if that was edited in or really playing in the background. As soon as I heard that I immediately thought, Ashley said she was 95% sure by hometowns, so that song made me think hometown with JP sealed the deal, she couldn't fight her feelings any longer as the song states.
I don't know if the song was also playing at the actual rink but it was definitely dubbed in on the show because of the sudden stop when JP fell giggling

I noticed that too - prolly dubbed in. I have 'that guy' that I always think of when I hear this song.....**sigh** :pinkcry:

Awww Anders handwave

My DH was walking past while I was watching and he immediately goes "ah REO Speedwagon" now that takes me back. He was a DJ back in the day.

gurlbrit

Female Posts : 2989

Back to top Go down

Post by anders on Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote: Anyone notice the I Can't Fight this Feeling playing at the roller rink during Ashley and JP's date. Don't know if that was edited in or really playing in the background. As soon as I heard that I immediately thought, Ashley said she was 95% sure by hometowns, so that song made me think hometown with JP sealed the deal, she couldn't fight her feelings any longer as the song states.
I don't know if the song was also playing at the actual rink but it was definitely dubbed in on the show because of the sudden stop when JP fell giggling

I noticed that too - prolly dubbed in. I have 'that guy' that I always think of when I hear this song.....**sigh** :pinkcry:

anders

Back to top Go down

Post by cfck2222 on Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:17 am

cfck2222

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrappyRN on Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:12 am

Anyone notice the I Can't Fight this Feeling playing at the roller rink during Ashley and JP's date. Don't know if that was edited in or really playing in the background. As soon as I heard that I immediately thought, Ashley said she was 95% sure by hometowns, so that song made me think hometown with JP sealed the deal, she couldn't fight her feelings any longer as the song states.

ScrappyRN

Female Posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat on Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I agree that there was no sex, but that they reached some level of heretofore unapproached intimacy, either physical, emotional, or verbal, that made JP think that it was pretty much game over from that point on (and would account for why he was so cranky all the week following). It doesn't appear that Ashley, at least in Taiwan, had any interest in disavowing him of that impression, which he made clear to her he had during their conversation. And of course, giving him the rose only solidified his thinking that way. She could have easily "poured a little cold water" on him by giving the rose to somebody else, if she was at all regretting anything that happened in HK.

On the other hand, the group date guys were Ames, JP and Lucas. Maybe she did not want to lead Lucas on and if she gave Ames the rose, where would the suspense be for the RC? I think she may have wanted him to have it, but it also worked out for production/TPTB.

I suppose the suspense would have been whether she would even give JP a rose at RC, or if his "jealousy issues" turned her off the way it did some people here. But since we know she didn't have a problem with either his jealousy or whatever "wild" thing happened with him in HK, it wasn't going to go down that way.

Contrast this with Brad and Chantal; when Chantal "acted out" due to her insecurity, I recall at least twice when Brad made her wait for the last rose given out. Knowing now that he was probably turned off by it, I'm pretty sure it was both deliberate on his part, and on the producers' part, to make us wonder if he'd eliminate her.

If she had chosen to give no one the GRD, that might have been "frowned upon" by TPTB. I think many in the viewing audience are onto the fact that JP is in the F4. To think he would not get a rose at the RC is not likely IMHO.

Again, the same thing could have been said about Chantal last season, but they did it anyway.

Ash could have given the rose to Ames, if she was having any second thoughts about JP's attitude or felt that their relationship had gotten "too intimate". Since she didn't feel either of those things, of course she gave him the rose.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl on Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I agree that there was no sex, but that they reached some level of heretofore unapproached intimacy, either physical, emotional, or verbal, that made JP think that it was pretty much game over from that point on (and would account for why he was so cranky all the week following). It doesn't appear that Ashley, at least in Taiwan, had any interest in disavowing him of that impression, which he made clear to her he had during their conversation. And of course, giving him the rose only solidified his thinking that way. She could have easily "poured a little cold water" on him by giving the rose to somebody else, if she was at all regretting anything that happened in HK.

On the other hand, the group date guys were Ames, JP and Lucas. Maybe she did not want to lead Lucas on and if she gave Ames the rose, where would the suspense be for the RC? I think she may have wanted him to have it, but it also worked out for production/TPTB.

I suppose the suspense would have been whether she would even give JP a rose at RC, or if his "jealousy issues" turned her off the way it did some people here. But since we know she didn't have a problem with either his jealousy or whatever "wild" thing happened with him in HK, it wasn't going to go down that way.

Contrast this with Brad and Chantal; when Chantal "acted out" due to her insecurity, I recall at least twice when Brad made her wait for the last rose given out. Knowing now that he was probably turned off by it, I'm pretty sure it was both deliberate on his part, and on the producers' part, to make us wonder if he'd eliminate her.

If she had chosen to give no one the GRD, that might have been "frowned upon" by TPTB. I think many in the viewing audience are onto the fact that JP is in the F4. To think he would not get a rose at the RC is not likely IMHO.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by kdubs_ca on Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:23 pm

JBanana wrote:LOL! But, kdubs, it wasn't our fault... we weren't the ones designing the clothes!

All I remember is the horrible experience involved in shopping for a prom dress and pulling my hair out trying to find a dress that didn't look like a darn birthday cake! Everything was pastel and frilly! I was so jealous when a few years later I saw actual nice dresses in the store for the younger batch. Why did we get stuck looking like carnations threw up on our outfits? affraid

My dress wasn't so bad, but my hair? I would have been better off if I had pulled it all out! I have curly hair and I spent HOURS teasing it out in front to get just the right verticality and then sprayed the dickens out of it. That was May 1990, I think it finally fell in December 1992.

I'm so disappointed that my son has been a jeans and t-shirt kid since he was little. He did have the High School Musical hair for a little while, but it never looked terrible. I'm thinking when his girlfriend comes a calling for the first time I'm going to have to do some photoshop work to embarrass him properly. It's only fair, right?

kdubs_ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:22 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 53 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum