SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Page 2 of 53 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Post by marriedtoabaritone Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:04 am

lavenderred wrote:
shoepie wrote:They left out a lot on her first date with JP. They ate Chinese food in front of the fire and she fell asleep in his arms. Looks like they are hiding JP.
How do you know this? Is this a production or a cast leak? Do you have a link?
''

It was in Ashley's blog yesterday. :D

happily married to a barbershopper, mom of two adorable miracle girls PINKHEART
marriedtoabaritone
marriedtoabaritone

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Post by lavenderred Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:07 am

Ah, thanks. Sorry for the confusion.

I pretty much ignore blogs that go through ABC editors. Smiley
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:40 am

Alanna wrote:

JMO but I don't think AS is playing games. She's not important enough to be throwing people off and detracting from Ash's real F1 just for the fun of it. Either she knows and is truly excited for Cupcake or she doesn't and is just having some fun rooting for her favorite like all fans. I cannot imagine her actively rooting for the man her bestie didn't pick if she knew she broke his heart at the end. Not to mention, she's going to have to hang out with F1 regardless of who he is, so I can't see her knowingly messing with their future friendship like that.

Agree with all of that. But as I said in another thread, it just feels like from watching her last night on the group chat that she already knows. So who knows??! Smiley

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:13 pm

Max64 wrote:
Gina wrote:
Love_Me wrote:I don't remember Bentley saying "I love you", but did Ashley say "I was falling in love with him" or "I am falling for him"?
Please someone who dvr'd it tell me that Bentley didn't tell Ashely he loved her. I will vomit if that's true.

I rewatched that today and I sure didn't hear it 🇳🇴

No he didn't.

Nephew: Christopher
Niece: Lillian
Nephew: Griffin
I am a proud aunt!
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:14 pm

shoepie wrote:They left out a lot on her first date with JP. They ate Chinese food in front of the fire and she fell asleep in his arms. Looks like they are hiding JP.

I wonder if they would have shown it if they didn't have the whole Bentley mess?

Nephew: Christopher
Niece: Lillian
Nephew: Griffin
I am a proud aunt!
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:42 pm

How cayooote is Bentley's daughter?! Such a shame that she's got him for a father..

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 2 Dzjjvo

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:43 pm

Bentley's wife does look similar to Emily. There was a side-by-side photo of them I saw somewhere.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:32 am

Did anyone see Access Hollywood and know what Bentley's ex said? Did she defend him?

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 2 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:22 am

noobsleuth wrote:Did anyone see Access Hollywood and know what Bentley's ex said? Did she defend him?

Noob, she said she was surprised by what she was seeing, that he is a great father and they had some discussions about the possibility of getting back together. Tomorrow she is supposed to talk about what went wrong with their relationship.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:15 am

Beeleever wrote:
noobsleuth wrote:Did anyone see Access Hollywood and know what Bentley's ex said? Did she defend him?

Noob, she said she was surprised by what she was seeing, that he is a great father and they had some discussions about the possibility of getting back together. Tomorrow she is supposed to talk about what went wrong with their relationship.

...apparently there were no voiceovers or PIs in their marriage...

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:16 am

richlp wrote:
Beeleever wrote:

rofl rotfl 😆
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:24 am

richlp wrote:
Beeleever wrote:

Well... non that she knows of... yet :winkie:

Last edited by CarrieAlexander on Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:30 am; edited 1 time in total
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 53 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

+83
kdubs_ca
moflan
Cecilia
Nativenewyorker
LibbyBell