Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Page 4 of 53 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 28 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Post by emusha on Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Okay I've been pretty out of it since July 5th.I got a nasty virus that ended up attacking my hips so I was in and out of the hospital in the past week and a half. Finally off all pain meds and ready to dive back in. Anyone wanna give me the Cliff Notes on what we've found out so I don't have to spend another week searching through posts?

:wave: girl! Glad to hear you are feeling better. :D Here are this weeks development:

- Mr.Write matched the red suitcase location to a hotel in LA.
- Ben may be still wearing the bracelet post filming that he got on their first 1 on 1 date.
- Coastal posted her spoilers on Ben being F1.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
- Ashley did a interview with a philly reporter where she mentions that she knew early on who her final 1 would be and by HTDS she was 95% sure. (Some think this points to JP, while others think it points to Ben)
"I knew where my heart was from very early on," she says. "I wanted to give every guy a chance but by the time of the hometown dates, I was probably 95 percent sure."
- The ATFR is being taped on July 25th and it will have audience members.

In that Philly interview, Ash also said that she's so transparent she thinks the viewers should be able to tell what her decision was by now. And the interpretation of that has also been debated. (big surprise!)

In a 10 questions interview Ashley mentioned that her childhood crush was johnathan taylor thomas (JTT) who was mentioned for being a lookalike to JP in a bar Mitzfa portrait (I believe they mentioned this during the short sneak peek we saw of the HTD?? or did they mention JGLevitt?) Either way I think this is a dead giveaway
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] < JTT
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] < JP
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] < JGL

emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by RichLP on Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Now will the REAL Rich please speak up!!! :yes:

I blame YOU and your "how so" question... laugh out loud

RichLP

Male Posts : 3382

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaMary on Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:26 pm

Now will the REAL Rich please speak up!!! :yes:

NanaMary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:15 pm

RE: Constantine

I honestly don't know where the crazy idea came from.....I think the stupid notebook reference, then I listened to his Vlog and the mentioning of conversations that didn't get on air between them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Reidiscool on Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Interesting theory about Constantine! I just don't think the girl who thinks that sex is the key to a good relationship is likely to pick the guy who she kissed for the first time in Episode 7. But I've been wrong before... Seriously, like every time before! Embarassed

I would agree with this, however, if she actually feels that lovemaking is the key, that would shed an entirely different light on it...

How so, Rich?

I can be kind of a romantic (seriously), and true love can develop slowly, including the steps leading up to a first kiss... I tend to think of lovemaking as being a much stronger, deeper, and romantic act than 'sex'... one can have sex and not be making love.

Conversely, one can meet someone in a bar, swap spit, and end up in the sack all in a matter of a couple of hours. I would hardly call that lovemaking.

What I'm really saying is, some people, like Constantine, move more slowly and deliberately in developing what could be an incredibly strong love.

And some don't... so who knows...

AWWWW Rich I saw a different side of you today!!! Very nicely said.
Now back to entertaining me with your sarcasm please.

Clearly, someone has hacked my password and spilled out a load of sappy crap...
rotfl rotfl Ya just a big softy really! I know!

Reidiscool

Back to top Go down

Post by RichLP on Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Interesting theory about Constantine! I just don't think the girl who thinks that sex is the key to a good relationship is likely to pick the guy who she kissed for the first time in Episode 7. But I've been wrong before... Seriously, like every time before! Embarassed

I would agree with this, however, if she actually feels that lovemaking is the key, that would shed an entirely different light on it...

How so, Rich?

I can be kind of a romantic (seriously), and true love can develop slowly, including the steps leading up to a first kiss... I tend to think of lovemaking as being a much stronger, deeper, and romantic act than 'sex'... one can have sex and not be making love.

Conversely, one can meet someone in a bar, swap spit, and end up in the sack all in a matter of a couple of hours. I would hardly call that lovemaking.

What I'm really saying is, some people, like Constantine, move more slowly and deliberately in developing what could be an incredibly strong love.

Clearly, someone has hacked my password and spilled out a load of sappy crap...

RichLP

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam on Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:11 pm

Coastal wrote:
BichonTone wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:JBF - what's also interesting is they are making it clear she didn't sleep with Bentley or Ben, but are ignoring her sensual tram ride with JP. No one's going near it to clear it up or deny it. LOL! It's pretty obvious based off what JP says in the next episode, that something significant happened between them. Something unbelieveable, wild, and amazing!

Don't forget that they also had a long car-ride back to the hotel. Don't think they were filmed then, so who knows what they told each other or just how hot the making out got.
According to the map, the hotel and the base of the Victoria Peak tram are quite close together......

I lived in HK for many years and know it well. The view from the top of the Peak Tram is breathtaking, unlike anything anywhere else on the planet, this could be what was described as wild. Correct, the ride down from the Peak to the hotel is about 10 minutes at that time of night as there will be no traffic.

Mirzam

Female Posts : 3060

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:11 pm

@richlp wrote:
@NanaMary wrote:
@richlp wrote:
@kdubs_ca wrote:Interesting theory about Constantine! I just don't think the girl who thinks that sex is the key to a good relationship is likely to pick the guy who she kissed for the first time in Episode 7. But I've been wrong before... Seriously, like every time before! Embarassed

How so, Rich?

I tend to agree with this!! :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Reidiscool on Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:10 pm

How so, Rich?

Reidiscool

Back to top Go down

Post by RichLP on Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:07 pm

How so, Rich?

RichLP

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaMary on Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:58 pm

How so, Rich?

NanaMary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:53 pm

What can I say.....I was bored and coming up with the most unlikely scenarios.....idle minds are not good!! LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:32 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 53 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 28 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum