SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Page 4 of 53 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 28 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:41 pm

Cheating bastard got just what he deserved... sad for the wife, though.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Post by black_tears Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:42 pm

Kashathediva wrote:[quote="Gina"]I so don't care for Suzette. I posted in the Bentley thread, they are on equal playing field as far as I'm concerned and I feel sorry for little Cozy. Suzette is all about her 15 minutes of fame at any cost and I think she's rather plastic and phoney looking (not in that picture) but when she was on Access. no

Anders..thank Gawd Chantal didn't take the gig with the pig Bentley on it. Thank the Lord for Jeff Razore!!!

Well, if it's true she is friends with Michelle Money---you know--the Michelle who during her affair with Boozer blackmailed him to pay off her credit card bills to the tune of 5 figures and then when he paid them off decided to take the suggestive photos of them to his wife anyway while the wife was dealing with her sick child in the hospital. Yeah, that Michelle of honorable character is supposedly Suzette's friend. :sleep: Go figure.

Birds of a feather....no? :vomit:
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:43 pm

richlp wrote:Cheating bastard got just what he deserved... sad for the wife, though.

Yeah, I couldn't care less about Boozer the Loser, but I feel for the wife dragged in to all this when her priorities were with her sick son.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:45 am

This show has gone from a dating show to a tabloid fest.
The way the producers manipulate the lead and the contestants/their families is getting slightly sickening. To the extent that even the hope of the twirl in the end is shadowed by how the personal lives and reputations of its participants is tarnished.
And yet we watch and discuss lol. They are doing something right.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:23 am

Bump
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:46 pm

Hmm.. in the press release last week, it said that the show was supposed to be on again tonight at 8, but instead it's EMHE. I wonder what happened? scratch

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:52 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:Hmm.. in the press release last week, it said that the show was supposed to be on again tonight at 8, but instead it's EMHE. I wonder what happened? scratch

Huh I'll have to check at 8 my time.As of this morning when I read the paper it was still scheduled for a repeat...

Nephew: Christopher
Niece: Lillian
Nephew: Griffin
I am a proud aunt!
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:05 am

Starshine_16 wrote:
Trueloveforever wrote:Hmm.. in the press release last week, it said that the show was supposed to be on again tonight at 8, but instead it's EMHE. I wonder what happened? scratch

Huh I'll have to check at 8 my time.As of this morning when I read the paper it was still scheduled for a repeat...

Let me know.. cause if it is then my guide needs to be fixed.
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:36 am

Trueloveforever wrote:
Starshine_16 wrote:

It was programed on my tv and still is and yet an episode of Extreme Home Edition is on instead. I wonder what happened.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:22 am

Love_Me wrote:
Trueloveforever wrote:
Starshine_16 wrote:

It was programed on my tv and still is and yet an episode of Extreme Home Edition is on instead. I wonder what happened.

Same here Love.........programmed as a rerun bachette, then EHME is on instead.

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:53 am

I am wondering why only one person went home this week? Were TPTB expecting Ashley to send home Ames or Constantine?
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:12 am

mnmhughes wrote:I am wondering why only one person went home this week? Were TPTB expecting Ashley to send home Ames or Constantine?

I am thinking it has to do with the size of the group date and the fact of what the group date is for..........

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 53 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 28 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

+83
kdubs_ca
moflan
Cecilia
Nativenewyorker
LibbyBell