Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Page 50 of 53 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Trueloveforever on Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:46 pm

Hmm.. in the press release last week, it said that the show was supposed to be on again tonight at 8, but instead it's EMHE. I wonder what happened? scratch

Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3063

http://YouTube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:23 am

Bump

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32811

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality on Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:45 pm

This show has gone from a dating show to a tabloid fest.
The way the producers manipulate the lead and the contestants/their families is getting slightly sickening. To the extent that even the hope of the twirl in the end is shadowed by how the personal lives and reputations of its participants is tarnished.
And yet we watch and discuss lol. They are doing something right.

nd4reality

Female Posts : 11637

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Cheating bastard got just what he deserved... sad for the wife, though.

Yeah, I couldn't care less about Boozer the Loser, but I feel for the wife dragged in to all this when her priorities were with her sick son.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 21598

Back to top Go down

Post by black_tears on Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[quote="Gina"]I so don't care for Suzette. I posted in the Bentley thread, they are on equal playing field as far as I'm concerned and I feel sorry for little Cozy. Suzette is all about her 15 minutes of fame at any cost and I think she's rather plastic and phoney looking (not in that picture) but when she was on Access. no

Anders..thank Gawd Chantal didn't take the gig with the pig Bentley on it. Thank the Lord for Jeff Razore!!!

Well, if it's true she is friends with Michelle Money---you know--the Michelle who during her affair with Boozer blackmailed him to pay off her credit card bills to the tune of 5 figures and then when he paid them off decided to take the suggestive photos of them to his wife anyway while the wife was dealing with her sick child in the hospital. Yeah, that Michelle of honorable character is supposedly Suzette's friend. :sleep: Go figure.

Birds of a feather....no? :vomit:

black_tears

Female Posts : 1108

Back to top Go down

Post by RichLP on Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:41 pm

Cheating bastard got just what he deserved... sad for the wife, though.

RichLP

Male Posts : 3381

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:32 pm

[quote="Gina"]I so don't care for Suzette. I posted in the Bentley thread, they are on equal playing field as far as I'm concerned and I feel sorry for little Cozy. Suzette is all about her 15 minutes of fame at any cost and I think she's rather plastic and phoney looking (not in that picture) but when she was on Access. no

Anders..thank Gawd Chantal didn't take the gig with the pig Bentley on it. Thank the Lord for Jeff Razore!!![/quote]

Well, if it's true she is friends with Michelle Money---you know--the Michelle who during her affair with Boozer blackmailed him to pay off her credit card bills to the tune of 5 figures and then when he paid them off decided to take the suggestive photos of them to his wife anyway while the wife was dealing with her sick child in the hospital. Yeah, that Michelle of honorable character is supposedly Suzette's friend. :sleep: Go figure.

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 21598

Back to top Go down

Post by dee on Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Every season I wonder “What If” this season I wonder “what if the bachette was Chantel” what would her F4 look like, What if Shawntel were the bachette – what would her F4 look like. Would MF have cast Bentley regardless of who the ‘ette was? Just thoughts I have when I’m bored. This is such a strange cast of characters this season, I can’t imagine how Chantal/Shawntel would’ve faired with the same bunch.

I usually don't wonder but I have wondered this season. If Shawntel or Chantal was the Bachelorette who would be their F1's?

Definitely Ben F

dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 on Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Every season I wonder “What If” this season I wonder “what if the bachette was Chantel” what would her F4 look like, What if Shawntel were the bachette – what would her F4 look like. Would MF have cast Bentley regardless of who the ‘ette was? Just thoughts I have when I’m bored. This is such a strange cast of characters this season, I can’t imagine how Chantal/Shawntel would’ve faired with the same bunch.

I usually don't wonder but I have wondered this season. If Shawntel or Chantal was the Bachelorette who would be their F1's?

Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:37 pm

I so don't care for Suzette. I posted in the Bentley thread, they are on equal playing field as far as I'm concerned and I feel sorry for little Cozy. Suzette is all about her 15 minutes of fame at any cost and I think she's rather plastic and phoney looking (not in that picture) but when she was on Access. no

Anders..thank Gawd Chantal didn't take the gig with the pig Bentley on it. Thank the Lord for Jeff Razore!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by anders on Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:34 pm

Every season I wonder “What If” this season I wonder “what if the bachette was Chantel” what would her F4 look like, What if Shawntel were the bachette – what would her F4 look like. Would MF have cast Bentley regardless of who the ‘ette was? Just thoughts I have when I’m bored. This is such a strange cast of characters this season, I can’t imagine how Chantal/Shawntel would’ve faired with the same bunch.

anders

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 on Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:04 pm

San wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:How cayooote is Bentley's daughter?! Such a shame that she's got him for a father..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Cozy is so adorable!!

Evidence that Bentley apparently likes blondes.

jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:59 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 53 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum