Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Page 50 of 53 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:11 am

Reidiscool wrote:
richlp wrote:
NanaMary wrote:
richlp wrote:
kdubs_ca wrote:Interesting theory about Constantine! I just don't think the girl who thinks that sex is the key to a good relationship is likely to pick the guy who she kissed for the first time in Episode 7. But I've been wrong before... Seriously, like every time before! Embarassed

I would agree with this, however, if she actually feels that lovemaking is the key, that would shed an entirely different light on it...

How so, Rich?

I can be kind of a romantic (seriously), and true love can develop slowly, including the steps leading up to a first kiss... I tend to think of lovemaking as being a much stronger, deeper, and romantic act than 'sex'... one can have sex and not be making love.

Conversely, one can meet someone in a bar, swap spit, and end up in the sack all in a matter of a couple of hours. I would hardly call that lovemaking.



What I'm really saying is, some people, like Constantine, move more slowly and deliberately in developing what could be an incredibly strong love.

And some don't... so who knows...



AWWWW Rich I saw a different side of you today!!! Very nicely said.
Now back to entertaining me with your sarcasm please.

Clearly, someone has hacked my password and spilled out a load of sappy crap...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Reidiscool on Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:13 am

richlp wrote:
Reidiscool wrote:
richlp wrote:
NanaMary wrote:
richlp wrote:
kdubs_ca wrote:Interesting theory about Constantine! I just don't think the girl who thinks that sex is the key to a good relationship is likely to pick the guy who she kissed for the first time in Episode 7. But I've been wrong before... Seriously, like every time before! Embarassed

I would agree with this, however, if she actually feels that lovemaking is the key, that would shed an entirely different light on it...

How so, Rich?

I can be kind of a romantic (seriously), and true love can develop slowly, including the steps leading up to a first kiss... I tend to think of lovemaking as being a much stronger, deeper, and romantic act than 'sex'... one can have sex and not be making love.

Conversely, one can meet someone in a bar, swap spit, and end up in the sack all in a matter of a couple of hours. I would hardly call that lovemaking.



What I'm really saying is, some people, like Constantine, move more slowly and deliberately in developing what could be an incredibly strong love.

And some don't... so who knows...



AWWWW Rich I saw a different side of you today!!! Very nicely said.
Now back to entertaining me with your sarcasm please.

Clearly, someone has hacked my password and spilled out a load of sappy crap...
rotfl rotfl Ya just a big softy really! I know!
avatar
Reidiscool

Posts : 789
Join date : 2011-05-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:15 am

RE: Constantine

I honestly don't know where the crazy idea came from.....I think the stupid notebook reference, then I listened to his Vlog and the mentioning of conversations that didn't get on air between them.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Post by NanaMary on Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:26 am

Now will the REAL Rich please speak up!!! :yes:
avatar
NanaMary

Posts : 96
Join date : 2011-05-24
Location : South Coastal Georgia

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:28 am

NanaMary wrote:Now will the REAL Rich please speak up!!! :yes:

I blame YOU and your "how so" question... laugh out loud

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Post by emusha on Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:42 am

ironcat wrote:
cupcakes wrote:
Starshine_16 wrote:Okay I've been pretty out of it since July 5th.I got a nasty virus that ended up attacking my hips so I was in and out of the hospital in the past week and a half. Finally off all pain meds and ready to dive back in. Anyone wanna give me the Cliff Notes on what we've found out so I don't have to spend another week searching through posts?

👋 girl! Glad to hear you are feeling better. :D Here are this weeks development:

- Mr.Write matched the red suitcase location to a hotel in LA.
- Ben may be still wearing the bracelet post filming that he got on their first 1 on 1 date.
- Coastal posted her spoilers on Ben being F1.
http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t266-coastal-s-sources-info
- Ashley did a interview with a philly reporter where she mentions that she knew early on who her final 1 would be and by HTDS she was 95% sure. (Some think this points to JP, while others think it points to Ben)
"I knew where my heart was from very early on," she says. "I wanted to give every guy a chance but by the time of the hometown dates, I was probably 95 percent sure."
- The ATFR is being taped on July 25th and it will have audience members.

In that Philly interview, Ash also said that she's so transparent she thinks the viewers should be able to tell what her decision was by now. And the interpretation of that has also been debated. (big surprise!)

In a 10 questions interview Ashley mentioned that her childhood crush was johnathan taylor thomas (JTT) who was mentioned for being a lookalike to JP in a bar Mitzfa portrait (I believe they mentioned this during the short sneak peek we saw of the HTD?? or did they mention JGLevitt?) Either way I think this is a dead giveaway
< JTT
< JP
< JGL
avatar
emusha

Posts : 5656
Join date : 2011-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Post by noobsleuth on Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:48 am

emusha wrote:
ironcat wrote:
cupcakes wrote:
Starshine_16 wrote:Okay I've been pretty out of it since July 5th.I got a nasty virus that ended up attacking my hips so I was in and out of the hospital in the past week and a half. Finally off all pain meds and ready to dive back in. Anyone wanna give me the Cliff Notes on what we've found out so I don't have to spend another week searching through posts?

👋 girl! Glad to hear you are feeling better. :D Here are this weeks development:

- Mr.Write matched the red suitcase location to a hotel in LA.
- Ben may be still wearing the bracelet post filming that he got on their first 1 on 1 date.
- Coastal posted her spoilers on Ben being F1.
http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t266-coastal-s-sources-info
- Ashley did a interview with a philly reporter where she mentions that she knew early on who her final 1 would be and by HTDS she was 95% sure. (Some think this points to JP, while others think it points to Ben)
"I knew where my heart was from very early on," she says. "I wanted to give every guy a chance but by the time of the hometown dates, I was probably 95 percent sure."
- The ATFR is being taped on July 25th and it will have audience members.

In that Philly interview, Ash also said that she's so transparent she thinks the viewers should be able to tell what her decision was by now. And the interpretation of that has also been debated. (big surprise!)

In a 10 questions interview Ashley mentioned that her childhood crush was johnathan taylor thomas (JTT) who was mentioned for being a lookalike to JP in a bar Mitzfa portrait (I believe they mentioned this during the short sneak peek we saw of the HTD?? or did they mention JGLevitt?) Either way I think this is a dead giveaway
< JTT
< JP
< JGL

No they said Kirk Cameron and Doogie Howser laugh out loud...I think he's a ringer for JGL
avatar
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456
Join date : 2011-03-24
Age : 33
Location : On my couch

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Post by noobsleuth on Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:50 am


avatar
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456
Join date : 2011-03-24
Age : 33
Location : On my couch

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:59 am

Moms see their sons through very special lenses....

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Post by kdubs_ca on Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:21 am

noobsleuth wrote:

I see that you're in your 20's. As a woman in her late 30's, I need to apologize for what girls in my demographic inflicted on the world. I swear, white suspenders and yellow parachute pants WERE the epitome of sexy circa 1987. And the feathered hair, lordy lou the feathered hair! Killing me!

kdubs_ca

Posts : 463
Join date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Post by gurlbrit on Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:33 am

kdubs_ca wrote:
noobsleuth wrote:

I see that you're in your 20's. As a woman in her late 30's, I need to apologize for what girls in my demographic inflicted on the world. I swear, white suspenders and yellow parachute pants WERE the epitome of sexy circa 1987. And the feathered hair, lordy lou the feathered hair! Killing me!

I was flipping channels last night and happened on Three Men and a Baby. OMG I could NOT believe the clothes they were wearing, that we all, at that time, thought were the height of fashion. Ted Danson in a long jacket with three quarter length sleeves. Parachute pants. What were we thinking :Spitoutdrink: duh
avatar
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3454
Join date : 2011-05-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Post by JBF on Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:42 am

Alanna wrote:
ironcat wrote:I agree that there was no sex, but that they reached some level of heretofore unapproached intimacy, either physical, emotional, or verbal, that made JP think that it was pretty much game over from that point on (and would account for why he was so cranky all the week following). It doesn't appear that Ashley, at least in Taiwan, had any interest in disavowing him of that impression, which he made clear to her he had during their conversation. And of course, giving him the rose only solidified his thinking that way. She could have easily "poured a little cold water" on him by giving the rose to somebody else, if she was at all regretting anything that happened in HK.

ITA that they somehow reached a new level of intimacy with each other and neither of them, most importantly Ashley, regretted it. I have no idea how they achieved it, but there was a reason why he waa ready to take this girl home with him and be done. Come on now.

All of us are just having fun "speculating"... and I, of course, have a dirty dirty mind!

Yet, I did chuckle over that recent Inquirer "10 Questions" interview when she brought up "good sex" right on the spot. It was as if she had been reading these threads and was tickled that we are having these "did she or didn't she" discussions.

... and that Life & Style magazine did suggest many "sexy nights"... whatever those are.
avatar
JBF

Posts : 5039
Join date : 2011-05-30
Location : Jack Benny Fan

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 53 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum