SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Page 6 of 53 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 29 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Love_Me Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:18 am

San wrote:Thanks CC, mnmhughes, and Coastal!! That helped ALOT!! I feel like tomorrow I'll be watching like an unspoiled viewer since I haven't read the threads in a while.. Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 6 40742102

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 6 1387363171 We missed you San! I hope you had a great weekend! Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 6 550657593

I
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Post by agentcurls Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:00 pm

cupcakes wrote:
San wrote:I have been away all weekend focusing my attention on my real life...laugh out loud But I soo missed you all! Can anyone tell me if there is anything new to report? I don't think I'll be able to go read everything.

Thanks in advance!!! <33

Nothing really new but here is a quick recap.
  • Posters are getting excited that we finally get to see more of Ashley and Ben.
  • Some think that JP is too obvious to be F1, so there is some discussion about as well.
  • [*]Some discussion about the "But Bentley over JP in the heart department" comment that was removed from the episode that aired.
  • Oh, and Agent made a cute Jash video. :D

Thank you CC!

Did we actually see Ashley mouth these words? Just curious.
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:08 pm

San wrote:Thanks CC, mnmhughes, and Coastal!! That helped ALOT!! I feel like tomorrow I'll be watching like an unspoiled viewer since I haven't read the threads in a while.. :giggle:

Others have already summarized the weekend for you laugh out loud but I think everyone is looking forward to seeing Ashley minus the Bent one (sorry Alexxx thats your name for him right ?) and her interacting with Constantine, Ames and even Ben F who gets the rose. All F4s.
Then of course we have been discussing Ryans edit slide which starts tonight.
There have also been multiple discussions regarding the whole Namale / Vomo / railing/ Ashley in FRC dress saga but no conclusion has been reached :Nod:

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:14 pm

nd4reality wrote:
San wrote:Thanks CC, mnmhughes, and Coastal!! That helped ALOT!! I feel like tomorrow I'll be watching like an unspoiled viewer since I haven't read the threads in a while.. :giggle:

Others have already summarized the weekend for you laugh out loud but I think everyone is looking forward to seeing Ashley minus the Bent one (sorry Alexxx thats your name for him right ?) and her interacting with Constantine, Ames and even Ben F who gets the rose. All F4s.
There have also been multiple discussions regarding the whole Namale / Vomo / railing/ Ashley in FRC dress saga but no conclusion has been reached :Nod:

Yep. Sometime in his life, Bentley's moral compass got broken, went off course, lost true north, or somehow bent.

So, Bentley = The Bent One hmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:16 pm

Alexxxx wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

Yep. Sometime in his life, Bentley's moral compass got broken, went off course, lost true north, or somehow bent.

"Bent" is my husband's catch-all word for things that are ridiculous (e.g., "Cozy is a totally bent name for a kid"), so in our household, Bentley's name could not be more a propos.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:55 pm

agentcurls wrote:
cupcakes wrote:
San wrote:I have been away all weekend focusing my attention on my real life...laugh out loud But I soo missed you all! Can anyone tell me if there is anything new to report? I don't think I'll be able to go read everything.

Thanks in advance!!! <33

Nothing really new but here is a quick recap.
  • Posters are getting excited that we finally get to see more of Ashley and Ben.
  • Some think that JP is too obvious to be F1, so there is some discussion about as well.
  • [*Some discussion about the "But Bentley over JP in the heart department" comment that was removed from the episode that aired.
  • Oh, and Agent made a cute Jash video. :D

Thank you CC!

Did we actually see Ashley mouth these words? Just curious.

The viewers who watched the TV episode did not see her say it because they cut it from the episode. However, media recappers receive a screener of the episode a day or two earlier, and in their version they saw her say "JP over Bentley in the kiss department but Bentley over JP in the heart department" .
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:34 pm

Alexxxx wrote:Yep. Sometime in his life, Bentley's moral compass got broken, went off course, lost true north, or somehow bent.

Maybe West could steer him in the right direction after the show :P
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:34 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:
Alexxxx wrote:Yep. Sometime in his life, Bentley's moral compass got broken, went off course, lost true north, or somehow bent.

Not when his compass is broken
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:40 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:

So, Bentley = The Bent One Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 6 2089373836

Wes from Jillian's season? Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 6 3497602689
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:43 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:

Bentley might have a broken compass... but at least his ex-wife is still breathing...

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:27 am

Alexxxx wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
Alexxxx wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:I am wondering why only one person went home this week? Were TPTB expecting Ashley to send home Ames or Constantine?

I wondered about that too. It does seem too early for single eliminations. And, poor West. It would suck to be the only person booted out. :Frown:

Maybe Ash was so confused after Bentley left she only felt confident enough in her lack of feelings for West. She was questioning if the process was going to even work, so maybe Ash needed to give some of the other guys a little more time?

Probably right. And, if this is the point in the season where she 'starts over', better to keep everybody that's even a remote possibility. Even worse for West, the only one she was sure wasn't a remote possibility! :giggle:

That was so bogus – it was supposed to happen that way for some reason – I don’t believe she wanted that rose added anymore than I believe that Ash decided it was time to go to Thailand – that was set up before Ash was even cast as the “ettet – I really hate how they insult our intelligence with that bogus load of crap.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:37 am

anders wrote:
Alexxxx wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
Alexxxx wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:I am wondering why only one person went home this week? Were TPTB expecting Ashley to send home Ames or Constantine?

I wondered about that too. It does seem too early for single eliminations. And, poor West. It would suck to be the only person booted out. :Frown:

Maybe Ash was so confused after Bentley left she only felt confident enough in her lack of feelings for West. She was questioning if the process was going to even work, so maybe Ash needed to give some of the other guys a little more time?

Probably right. And, if this is the point in the season where she 'starts over', better to keep everybody that's even a remote possibility. Even worse for West, the only one she was sure wasn't a remote possibility! :giggle:

That was so bogus – it was supposed to happen that way for some reason – I don’t believe she wanted that rose added anymore than I believe that Ash decided it was time to go to Thailand – that was set up before Ash was even cast as the “ettet – I really hate how they insult our intelligence with that bogus load of crap.

Haha! Well, get ready because there's a lot more crap headed our way, with The Bent One's return, and Ryan's return, and oh yeah, her eventual choice of an F1 which I think will last maybe until they sober up and get on the plane home from Fiji.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 53 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 29 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

+83
kdubs_ca
moflan
Cecilia
Nativenewyorker
LibbyBell