Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Page 51 of 53 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52, 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Alanna on Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:08 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I didn't like what she said about feeling bad for Ashley...not. She was insulting. Maybe the rumors she and Bentley were getting back together were true and she knew what he was going to do. Why would she agree to a public interview? And imply she'd consider being the bachette? Just because they have a sweet daughter doesn't mean they are nice people. JMO. hmmm

At one point, she was in love with Bentley and is apparently considering being back together with him. So yeah, chances that she's the sweetest woman on earth aren't too high IMO. Rolling Eyes

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal on Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:59 am

I didn't like what she said about feeling bad for Ashley...not. She was insulting. Maybe the rumors she and Bentley were getting back together were true and she knew what he was going to do. Why would she agree to a public interview? And imply she'd consider being the bachette? Just because they have a sweet daughter doesn't mean they are nice people. JMO. hmmm

IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever on Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:35 am

San wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:How cayooote is Bentley's daughter?! Such a shame that she's got him for a father..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Cozy is so adorable!!

His ex is adorable as well...it will be interesting to find out tomorrow her take on what caused them to split. :confused:

Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:How cayooote is Bentley's daughter?! Such a shame that she's got him for a father..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Cozy is so adorable!!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18472

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:31 am

There were other segments on Access Hollywood with his ex wife shown today. She makes headbands or some other type of craft. They allowed her to promote her website so maybe that was one reason she decided to do a sit down interview about Bentley.

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32421

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever on Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Did anyone see Access Hollywood and know what Bentley's ex said? Did she defend him?

Noob, she said she was surprised by what she was seeing, that he is a great father and they had some discussions about the possibility of getting back together. Tomorrow she is supposed to talk about what went wrong with their relationship.

...apparently there were no voiceovers or PIs in their marriage...

:funnypost: :geek: :laugh out loud!:

She also said they haven't communicated in awhile when asked if she had talked to Bentley since the show aired. This surprised me since they have a child together and share custody. :greenman:

Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA on Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:24 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Did anyone see Access Hollywood and know what Bentley's ex said? Did she defend him?

Noob, she said she was surprised by what she was seeing, that he is a great father and they had some discussions about the possibility of getting back together. Tomorrow she is supposed to talk about what went wrong with their relationship.

Well... non that she knows of... yet :winkie:

Last edited by CarrieAlexander on Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:30 am; edited 1 time in total

CarrieA

Female Posts : 3467

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:16 am

rofl rotfl :laughing:

Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18472

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by RichLP on Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:15 am

RichLP

Male Posts : 3382

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever on Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:22 am

Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth on Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:32 am

Did anyone see Access Hollywood and know what Bentley's ex said? Did she defend him?

noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3461

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:43 pm

Bentley's wife does look similar to Emily. There was a side-by-side photo of them I saw somewhere.

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32421

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:57 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 53 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52, 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum