Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!


Enjoy!

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Page 52 of 53 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Post by gurlbrit on Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:25 am

@anders wrote:
@cfck2222 wrote:
@ScrappyRN wrote: Anyone notice the I Can't Fight this Feeling playing at the roller rink during Ashley and JP's date. Don't know if that was edited in or really playing in the background. As soon as I heard that I immediately thought, Ashley said she was 95% sure by hometowns, so that song made me think hometown with JP sealed the deal, she couldn't fight her feelings any longer as the song states.
I don't know if the song was also playing at the actual rink but it was definitely dubbed in on the show because of the sudden stop when JP fell giggling

I noticed that too - prolly dubbed in. I have 'that guy' that I always think of when I hear this song.....**sigh** :pinkcry:


Awww Anders handwave

My DH was walking past while I was watching and he immediately goes "ah REO Speedwagon" now that takes me back. He was a DJ back in the day.
avatar
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3325
Join date : 2011-05-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Post by anders on Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:28 am

yup - and that day was a very very very long time ago, no??

Another one of my faves from back in the day was "Against all odd" - yup, there's a guy for that one too. :tackle:
avatar
anders

Posts : 5398
Join date : 2011-03-23
Age : 54
Location : Nova Scotia

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Shelby on Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:55 am

the song was playing during the PI with ashley

I think we have tons of clue there

I can't fight this feeling any longer.
And yet I'm still afraid to let it flow.
What started out as friendship,
Has grown stronger.
I only wish I had the strength to let it show.

I tell myself that I can't hold out forever.
I said there is no reason for my fear.
Cause I feel so secure when we're together.
You give my life direction,
You make everything so clear.


JP is still afraid to let it go and tell her he is in love. same with ashley

Cause I can't fight this feeling anymore.
I've forgotten what I started fighting for.
And if I have to crawl upon the floor,
Come crushing through your door,
Baby, I can't fight this feeling anymore.


they had ups and downs during the journey
Ashley had to fight her own family and fears
JP had to fight his own fears to love again

but then love is stronger and they both can't fight this feeling anymore.

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826
Join date : 2011-07-16
Location : Oh Canada!

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Post by ScrappyRN on Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:15 pm

Titou wrote:the song was playing during the PI with ashley

I think we have tons of clue there

I can't fight this feeling any longer.
And yet I'm still afraid to let it flow.
What started out as friendship,
Has grown stronger.
I only wish I had the strength to let it show.

I tell myself that I can't hold out forever.
I said there is no reason for my fear.
Cause I feel so secure when we're together.
You give my life direction,
You make everything so clear.


JP is still afraid to let it go and tell her he is in love. same with ashley

Cause I can't fight this feeling anymore.
I've forgotten what I started fighting for.
And if I have to crawl upon the floor,
Come crushing through your door,
Baby, I can't fight this feeling anymore.


they had ups and downs during the journey
Ashley had to fight her own family and fears
JP had to fight his own fears to love again

but then love is stronger and they both can't fight this feeling anymore.

Love it! I just don't know if the TPTB would make it that obvious!
avatar
ScrappyRN

Female Posts : 119
Join date : 2011-06-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Post by CHO on Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:19 pm

I think Ben seems to have a black border around the top of his swim trunks and the person A is spreading mud over has a black rim or totally black swim trunks on. Maybe mud party is Ben ??
avatar
CHO

Posts : 547
Join date : 2011-05-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Post by rc49ers on Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:23 pm

Can some one make a video of JP & Ashleys skate date with the song can't fight this feeling anymore , Thanks

:bearyhappy:
avatar
rc49ers

Posts : 1884
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 85
Location : Northern California

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Love_Me on Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:19 pm

@rc49ers wrote:Can some one make a video of JP & Ashleys skate date with the song can't fight this feeling anymore , Thanks



Do you mean like a tribute with that song playing? Here is video of their date last night:

avatar
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32396
Join date : 2011-03-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:23 am

Just so everyone knows, my sources are still holding very firm on what they told me and one of them also said that RS is going to be hopping soon.......wonder if that source got wind that RS finally heard that he's wrong once again.........just as he was for Brad's season.

I am going to say this and will likely get heat for it but who cares right now

I am finding it so unfortunate to come here lately and find that the neutral posters or the posters in the Ben camp try to post how they feel, next thing that happens, they get run over by the JP supporters, and every good thing that was said about Ben and Ash's connection gets turned around into a positive for JP and negative for Ben...........it is really too bad that the love fest of JP has turned some posters away from posting their feelings here as they feel overwhelmed and can't say what they want without being jumped all over for it.

I myself, tried to make a post on here the last couple days of what I know, yet it was immediately turned around and the thought of Ben was immediately lost as everyone put JP into the good light again.........it was very frustrating and I as a neutral poster can only imagine how a Ben fan would feel.

I am just putting this out there as food for thought. This post was not intended to hurt anyone's feelings but more so to let you know how some on here are feeling lately.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Post by ironcat on Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:11 am

Coastal wrote:Just so everyone knows, my sources are still holding very firm on what they told me and one of them also said that RS is going to be hopping soon.......wonder if that source got wind that RS finally heard that he's wrong once again.........just as he was for Brad's season.

I am going to say this and will likely get heat for it but who cares right now

I am finding it so unfortunate to come here lately and find that the neutral posters or the posters in the Ben camp try to post how they feel, next thing that happens, they get run over by the JP supporters, and every good thing that was said about Ben and Ash's connection gets turned around into a positive for JP and negative for Ben...........it is really too bad that the love fest of JP has turned some posters away from posting their feelings here as they feel overwhelmed and can't say what they want without being jumped all over for it.

I myself, tried to make a post on here the last couple days of what I know, yet it was immediately turned around and the thought of Ben was immediately lost as everyone put JP into the good light again.........it was very frustrating and I as a neutral poster can only imagine how a Ben fan would feel.

I am just putting this out there as food for thought. This post was not intended to hurt anyone's feelings but more so to let you know how some on here are feeling lately.

Coastal, I had to respond to this part of your post. It seems you are upset that your "spoiler" is not being taken as fact by everybody here, and that whatever you say or claim to know is not turning the tide against JP in everyone's mind, as seems to be your intention. The idea that some of us still like JP (and like him more than Ben) despite the very clear fact that YOU don't like him is what is frustrating to you. Unfortunately, that's just too bad, we are all entitled to our opinions, just like you.

And calling yourself a "neutral poster"? Really?????? Really????!!!!

And please don't tell me that my post is "filled with venom". Snark maybe. Frustration definitely, same as you, but for different reasons.

ironcat

Posts : 4936
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:19 am

@ironcat wrote:
Coastal wrote:Just so everyone knows, my sources are still holding very firm on what they told me and one of them also said that RS is going to be hopping soon.......wonder if that source got wind that RS finally heard that he's wrong once again.........just as he was for Brad's season.

I am going to say this and will likely get heat for it but who cares right now

I am finding it so unfortunate to come here lately and find that the neutral posters or the posters in the Ben camp try to post how they feel, next thing that happens, they get run over by the JP supporters, and every good thing that was said about Ben and Ash's connection gets turned around into a positive for JP and negative for Ben...........it is really too bad that the love fest of JP has turned some posters away from posting their feelings here as they feel overwhelmed and can't say what they want without being jumped all over for it.

I myself, tried to make a post on here the last couple days of what I know, yet it was immediately turned around and the thought of Ben was immediately lost as everyone put JP into the good light again.........it was very frustrating and I as a neutral poster can only imagine how a Ben fan would feel.

I am just putting this out there as food for thought. This post was not intended to hurt anyone's feelings but more so to let you know how some on here are feeling lately.

Coastal, I had to respond to this part of your post. It seems you are upset that your "spoiler" is not being taken as fact by everybody here, and that whatever you say or claim to know is not turning the tide against JP in everyone's mind, as seems to be your intention. The idea that some of us still like JP (and like him more than Ben) despite the very clear fact that YOU don't like him is what is frustrating to you. Unfortunately, that's just too bad, we are all entitled to our opinions, just like you.

And calling yourself a "neutral poster"? Really?????? Really????!!!!

And please don't tell me that my post is "filled with venom". Snark maybe. Frustration definitely, same as you, but for different reasons.

I have made that post considering I know of posters that feel this is such a one sided site that they can't feel good about being on here anymore and have left till the end of the season..........that is what is tragic.

I am not upset that the spoiler isn't taken as fact, but am upset that it gets laughed at..........I never had any intention of turniing the tide against JP...........Just wanted to point out some thoughts and as the editing has gone in the past..........it is extremely reasonable to assume that JP is F2 along with the sources info that I got.

YES, I am still calling myself a neutral poster..........just calling it as I see it. When you look at the info that I have been given, the editing that backs certain things up, How can I not feel the way I do. I am passionate about trying to prove a point............That's IT!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Post by gurlbrit on Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:26 am

Coastal wrote:
@ironcat wrote:
Coastal wrote:Just so everyone knows, my sources are still holding very firm on what they told me and one of them also said that RS is going to be hopping soon.......wonder if that source got wind that RS finally heard that he's wrong once again.........just as he was for Brad's season.

I am going to say this and will likely get heat for it but who cares right now

I am finding it so unfortunate to come here lately and find that the neutral posters or the posters in the Ben camp try to post how they feel, next thing that happens, they get run over by the JP supporters, and every good thing that was said about Ben and Ash's connection gets turned around into a positive for JP and negative for Ben...........it is really too bad that the love fest of JP has turned some posters away from posting their feelings here as they feel overwhelmed and can't say what they want without being jumped all over for it.

I myself, tried to make a post on here the last couple days of what I know, yet it was immediately turned around and the thought of Ben was immediately lost as everyone put JP into the good light again.........it was very frustrating and I as a neutral poster can only imagine how a Ben fan would feel.

I am just putting this out there as food for thought. This post was not intended to hurt anyone's feelings but more so to let you know how some on here are feeling lately.

Coastal, I had to respond to this part of your post. It seems you are upset that your "spoiler" is not being taken as fact by everybody here, and that whatever you say or claim to know is not turning the tide against JP in everyone's mind, as seems to be your intention. The idea that some of us still like JP (and like him more than Ben) despite the very clear fact that YOU don't like him is what is frustrating to you. Unfortunately, that's just too bad, we are all entitled to our opinions, just like you.

And calling yourself a "neutral poster"? Really?????? Really????!!!!

And please don't tell me that my post is "filled with venom". Snark maybe. Frustration definitely, same as you, but for different reasons.

I have made that post considering I know of posters that feel this is such a one sided site that they can't feel good about being on here anymore and have left till the end of the season..........that is what is tragic.

I am not upset that the spoiler isn't taken as fact, but am upset that it gets laughed at..........I never had any intention of turniing the tide against JP...........Just wanted to point out some thoughts and as the editing has gone in the past..........it is extremely reasonable to assume that JP is F2 along with the sources info that I got.

YES, I am still calling myself a neutral poster..........just calling it as I see it. When you look at the info that I have been given, the editing that backs certain things up, How can I not feel the way I do. I am passionate about trying to prove a point............That's IT!

There's a saying that you can't please everyone, the same applies in that you are NEVER going to be able to convince everyone that what you are saying is a fact.

Until the FRC and the AFTR have been broadcast it's what you've been told against what RS and others have been told.

Blondiegal was told by one source (not her main one) that JP is F1, could she have been misinformed sure, could you have been misinformed sure, could RS have been misinformed sure. Disinformation is Mike Fleiss' forte.



avatar
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3325
Join date : 2011-05-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:26 am

There was a heady moment when RS' tweet was first posted here that the posters in Ben's thread were getting carried away in shock & excitement, myself among them. Only 1 person who had not posted there previously appeared to ask us to share with her why we are drawn to Ben. I was so gratified by that. Shortly thereafter a number from Team Cupcake made an appearance in the same place and began shooting holes in the possibility of a Ben F1. Are they entitled to do so? Certainly. Are they likely correct? Probably. But did any of us with different views feel that due consideration had been given to the possibility of a Ben F1, after what happened last year, I'd venture to say, highly doubtful. So I do understand Coastal's frustration. It's very likely that "what we see on the screen with JPash is what we'll get".... but imho it is not an impossibility that there's been some Fleissing going on as well. No one's trying necessarily to convince people to change sides.... but it might be nice to hear people say stranger things have happened in TB world....

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 53 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum