Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Page 52 of 53 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Trueloveforever on Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:42 pm

How cayooote is Bentley's daughter?! Such a shame that she's got him for a father..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3063

http://YouTube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 on Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:They left out a lot on her first date with JP. They ate Chinese food in front of the fire and she fell asleep in his arms. Looks like they are hiding JP.

I wonder if they would have shown it if they didn't have the whole Bentley mess?

Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 on Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I don't remember Bentley saying "I love you", but did Ashley say "I was falling in love with him" or "I am falling for him"?
Please someone who dvr'd it tell me that Bentley didn't tell Ashely he loved her. I will vomit if that's true.

I rewatched that today and I sure didn't hear it :no:

No he didn't.

Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 on Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:40 am

JMO but I don't think AS is playing games. She's not important enough to be throwing people off and detracting from Ash's real F1 just for the fun of it. Either she knows and is truly excited for Cupcake or she doesn't and is just having some fun rooting for her favorite like all fans. I cannot imagine her actively rooting for the man her bestie didn't pick if she knew she broke his heart at the end. Not to mention, she's going to have to hang out with F1 regardless of who he is, so I can't see her knowingly messing with their future friendship like that.

Agree with all of that. But as I said in another thread, it just feels like from watching her last night on the group chat that she already knows. So who knows??! Smiley

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred on Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:07 am

Ah, thanks. Sorry for the confusion.

I pretty much ignore blogs that go through ABC editors. Smiley

lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by marriedtoabaritone on Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:They left out a lot on her first date with JP. They ate Chinese food in front of the fire and she fell asleep in his arms. Looks like they are hiding JP.
How do you know this? Is this a production or a cast leak? Do you have a link?
''

It was in Ashley's blog yesterday. :D

marriedtoabaritone

Back to top Go down

Post by anders on Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:03 am

Coastal wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:What - no comments on Bentley saying "I Love You"????
I didn't hear that............I heard I will miss you.

my mistake - i went back to listen last night - he didn't say ILY, but he did ask if he could call her (that must be when I thought I heard ILY)

anders

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred on Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:59 am

How do you know this? Is this a production or a cast leak? Do you have a link?

lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:12 am

I think it's too convenient right now. Her BFF pulling for JP and dropping hints about him, the RS spoiler, the chemistry edit and on and on. I feel like the JP thing is a set up!! Ha! I wish we were getting more clues/sightings/gossip, but I'm sure that will come soon enough.

JMO but I don't think AS is playing games. She's not important enough to be throwing people off and detracting from Ash's real F1 just for the fun of it. Either she knows and is truly excited for Cupcake or she doesn't and is just having some fun rooting for her favorite like all fans. I cannot imagine her actively rooting for the man her bestie didn't pick if she knew she broke his heart at the end. Not to mention, she's going to have to hang out with F1 regardless of who he is, so I can't see her knowingly messing with their future friendship like that.

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by shoepie on Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:01 am

They left out a lot on her first date with JP. They ate Chinese food in front of the fire and she fell asleep in his arms. Looks like they are hiding JP.

Last edited by shoepie on Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total

shoepie

Female Posts : 2306

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:49 am

I have no problem with it being Ben, but we need to see some romance of somekind to believe it. So they need to heat it up on screen pronto (if they have been leaving all their interaction on the edit floor) after the JP 1 on 1 date. They do love to leave the viewers with their mouths hanging open at the FRC and saying WHAT!

Back to top Go down

Post by black_tears on Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:In the Ep 4 preview, Ashley says, the hopeless Ashely is turning into the hopefull Ashley, and the unexpected does happen. Being as this Ep is finally when Ben surfaces, could she be referring to him?

:In love: Could be, lets hope this episode begins to show their interactions and "journey".

black_tears

Female Posts : 1108

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:53 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 53 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum