Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Page 53 of 53 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 51, 52, 53

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Post by klarson79 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:In the Ep 4 preview, Ashley says, the hopeless Ashely is turning into the hopefull Ashley, and the unexpected does happen. Being as this Ep is finally when Ben surfaces, could she be referring to him?

That's very possible! Or maybe seeing all the guys working hard at the orphanage reminds Ashley of what a great group of guys she has left.

As much as I am convinced it is JP....I still feel like there will be this huge surprise at the end and it will be Ben.

Hah, you read my mind. As much as I love JP and love the chemistry between him and Ashley, I can't help but have this nagging feeling why we haven't seen anything of Ben yet. duh

word

I think it's too convenient right now. Her BFF pulling for JP and dropping hints about him, the RS spoiler, the chemistry edit and on and on. I feel like the JP thing is a set up!! Ha! I wish we were getting more clues/sightings/gossip, but I'm sure that will come soon enough.

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever on Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:In the Ep 4 preview, Ashley says, the hopeless Ashely is turning into the hopefull Ashley, and the unexpected does happen. Being as this Ep is finally when Ben surfaces, could she be referring to him?

That's very possible! Or maybe seeing all the guys working hard at the orphanage reminds Ashley of what a great group of guys she has left.

As much as I am convinced it is JP....I still feel like there will be this huge surprise at the end and it will be Ben.

Hah, you read my mind. As much as I love JP and love the chemistry between him and Ashley, I can't help but have this nagging feeling why we haven't seen anything of Ben yet. duh

word

Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Max64 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:18 pm

Max64

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:03 pm

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes on Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:55 pm

mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Max64 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:53 pm

In the Ep 4 preview, Ashley says, the hopeless Ashely is turning into the hopefull Ashley, and the unexpected does happen. Being as this Ep is finally when Ben surfaces, could she be referring to him?

Max64

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:14 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 53 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 51, 52, 53

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum