Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

Page 2 of 68 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

Post by DMBFan on Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:But Cupcakes posted that we have too many SC's of Ash and JP. How can he leave if we have so many that we are questioning how to fit them all in?

That's true. My other thought is the gold shirt one is at MTP & Ashley pulls JP aside and tells him about Ryan's return. JP may not take it so well the 2nd time and gets "frustrated and upset", then we see her in the same shirt talking to mom or sister on a couch "it didn't go as well as I had hoped". We may get lots of doubt from JP "probably not in love with me".

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1538

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever on Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:49 pm

But Cupcakes posted that we have too many SC's of Ash and JP. How can he leave if we have so many that we are questioning how to fit them all in?

Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat on Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Would they land in LA after HTD and head straight to the 4-3 RC?

Maybe JP is eliminated at 4-3 and he's the one that returns in Fiji, not Ryan. Would make lots of SC make sense.

This would honestly shock me, and my first thought was no way in he!! does this happen. Then I remembered...didn't MF tweet after HTD RC that it was the most shocking RC ever? If JP gets eliminated, that will definitely be shocking. hmmm

allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan on Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:26 pm

Would they land in LA after HTD and head straight to the 4-3 RC?

Maybe JP is eliminated at 4-3 and he's the one that returns in Fiji, not Ryan. Would make lots of SC make sense.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1538

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:57 pm

@noobsleuth wrote:But it doesn't match Vomo or Namale. I have looked and so far the furniture on the inside and the patern of the tile in the floor is not a match in Fiji.

I agree, the sliding door and car parked right outside make it not likely to be Fiji. I feel like it might be LA. It has to be a warm enough place to have those tropical plants outside the door, but it doesn't look like "island-like" otherwise.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality on Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:JP and red suit case guy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Looks like a match but that prominent vein bothers me. JP's hands are very delicate and in most pics he doesn't have any veins that pop out like this. On the other hand, Ryan has veiny hands.

This firms up my belief it is JP.

Somewhere there was a fairly clear picture of Ryan's hand hanging down. It seemed to be shorter and a bit more stubby for a lack of better terms. It would help if we could put the suitcase hand between the two identified sets of hands, but I couldn't do it if I could find the other picture. no no

I believe Ryan was walking on what looked like a building roof in his intro piece. His hand was hanging down there just like JPs.
If someone could crop and zoom then we could compare the 3 pictures :Nod: .

(I can't believe we're scruitnizing hands this season. Anyone remember the horses and cows ????)

The horses and cows (moo!) were topped in mortification the season we scrutinized butts - women's butts! Surely, no one has forgotten the "girl in the purple dress". All we saw was her back and a very good view of her fanny in a distinctly purple satin dress which we quickly identified as her FRC gown. We measured her fanny against all the other girls' fannies to try and figure out exactly who she was, but it wasn't without irony that we did the job. :laughingoutlou

:bigsmile:

Yeah that was too funnyy and as you said probably tops the list.
There are so many other funny sleuthing bits though and hats off to the folks that do the heavy lifting for the rest of us.

nd4reality

Female Posts : 11637

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers on Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:JP and red suit case guy.

Looks like a match but that prominent vein bothers me. JP's hands are very delicate and in most pics he doesn't have any veins that pop out like this. On the other hand, Ryan has veiny hands.

Somewhere there was a fairly clear picture of Ryan's hand hanging down. It seemed to be shorter and a bit more stubby for a lack of better terms. It would help if we could put the suitcase hand between the two identified sets of hands, but I couldn't do it if I could find the other picture. no no

I believe Ryan was walking on what looked like a building roof in his intro piece. His hand was hanging down there just like JPs.

(I can't believe we're scruitnizing hands this season. Anyone remember the horses and cows ????)

The horses and cows (moo!) were topped in mortification the season we scrutinized butts - women's butts! Surely, no one has forgotten the "girl in the purple dress". All we saw was her back and a very good view of her fanny in a distinctly purple satin dress which we quickly identified as her FRC gown. We measured her fanny against all the other girls' fannies to try and figure out exactly who she was, but it wasn't without irony that we did the job. :laughingoutlou

Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever on Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:25 pm

BachFanInOrl wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:don't forget how MF changed the colour of Melissa's dress - just as easy to alter a tie.

Or a shirt collar... :gotcha: :halo :hidingchair

Don't forget when they showed the previews of the FRC in I think it was Brad 1's season with Bevin's foot coming out of the limo from Andy's season. We nailed that one matching previous screencaps of Bevin's shoe and dress.

Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma on Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:17 pm

:bigsmile:

Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:07 pm

@Kashathediva wrote:
BachFanInOrl wrote:
@anders wrote:don't forget how MF changed the colour of Melissa's dress - just as easy to alter a tie.

With our luck, one of these days he will be altering body parts and facial parts to mess things up further.

duh I would be surprised if he DIDN'T! no

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality on Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:42 pm

nd4reality

Female Posts : 11637

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA on Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:57 pm

BachFanInOrl wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:don't forget how MF changed the colour of Melissa's dress - just as easy to alter a tie.

With our luck, one of these days he will be altering body parts and facial parts to mess things up further.

I can totally see him giving girls boob and butt jobs in their SC's to throw us off Kash.

"Here you go, more for you and less for you girl" "Ehh, ope.. there perfect!"

CarrieA

Female Posts : 3473

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:41 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 68 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

Permissions in this forum: