Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

Page 4 of 68 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 36 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

Post by anders on Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:10 am

so, if it's JP, what does that mean?? Is it a red herring - is it just a generic moment where he's in a suit and lugging along his suitcase for no apparent reason???

anders

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 on Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:JP and red suit case guy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Looks like a match but that prominent vein bothers me. JP's hands are very delicate and in most pics he doesn't have any veins that pop out like this. On the other hand, Ryan has veiny hands.

This firms up my belief it is JP.

nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 on Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:No way to tell if they have same pattern but definitely looks the same color. Great catch! :yes:
I think it's Ryan. Two guys have blue ties?? I doubt it. And that blue tie just doesn't seem what JP would wear. jmo

At least 3 guys have purple ties so 2 blue wouldn't be that strange. The pattern is nothing I'd imagine JP in but he does have a different patterned one so I guess it's possible.

albean99

Female Posts : 11538

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes on Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:01 am

Ry, it's from a promo from the beginning of the season. It was called Ooh La La.

cupcakes

Female Posts : 3577

Back to top Go down

Post by ryvetted on Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:JP and red suit case guy.

Looks like a match but that prominent vein bothers me. JP's hands are very delicate and in most pics he doesn't have any veins that pop out like this. On the hand, Ryan has veiny hands.

What episode is JP in the left pic?

ryvetted

Female Posts : 4022

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes on Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:51 am

JP and red suit case guy.

Looks like a match but that prominent vein bothers me. JP's hands are very delicate and in most pics he doesn't have any veins that pop out like this. On the other hand, Ryan has veiny hands.

Last edited by cupcakes on Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total

cupcakes

Female Posts : 3577

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:03 pm

@proudmommy50810 wrote:
@Gina wrote:
@Pattycake92 wrote:No way to tell if they have same pattern but definitely looks the same color. Great catch! :yes:
I think it's Ryan. Two guys have blue ties?? I doubt it. And that blue tie just doesn't seem what JP would wear. jmo

I agree that it just does not seem like something JP would wear...but the hands do look like his. I am so confused!!!

My original impression when I first saw this cap is it's Ryan walking out speaking about how devastated he was to be rejected again. Similar to Chris L. pulling his suitcase along to the boat when Ali let him go before the LCD. jmo and I could be totally wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by proudmommy50810 on Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:No way to tell if they have same pattern but definitely looks the same color. Great catch! :yes:

I agree that it just does not seem like something JP would wear...but the hands do look like his. I am so confused!!!

proudmommy50810

Female Posts : 510

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:59 pm

@Pattycake92 wrote:No way to tell if they have same pattern but definitely looks the same color. Great catch! :yes:

Last edited by Gina on Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:02 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma on Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I think the guy with suitcase is JP. Where, why?? No clue!
I do too..But I think it has nothing with the show ending..JMO I thin its just a random screenshot..

Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by anders on Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Not much of the tie on the tote is showing but from the bit that I can zero in on it doesn't look like it has a pattern like the red suit case one. This pic of Ryan looks totally too obvious to be coincidence. The suitcase, the tie, the suitjacket in plain site....for what reason? I think it is a red herring...and the most telling part of the pics to me is the hands....Ryans hands are not long and slender like in the pulling suitcase pic.

it's old, you can see it was from the mansion - it really was a fluke that someone was able to dig up that cap of him and his red suitcase and he has a tie that is pretty near an exact match (at least in colour) to the one he's wearing when he's pulling a different red piece of luggage. I always thought it was Ryan anyway, this just convinces me more.

anders

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 on Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:59 pm

I think the guy with suitcase is JP. Where, why?? No clue!

nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:45 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 68 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 36 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum