Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

Page 6 of 68 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 37 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

Post by dee on Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:43 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:Did anyone else notice that Dino had the umbrella and Ashley was not under it AT ALL. rotfl Poor girl was probably so wet!
I was going to comment on that! laugh out loud I wanted to scold him to move his hand over a bit!
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl on Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:44 pm

On the Phuket video JP's VO says "This is the perfect place to fall in love". The begining of the VO shows JP and Ash hugging, but when it gets to "to fall in love", it shows Ben and Ash kissing! :awesome:

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl on Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:45 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:Did anyone else notice that Dino had the umbrella and Ashley was not under it AT ALL. rotfl Poor girl was probably so wet!

I saw that and laughed as well. He is a cutie however!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:48 pm

laugh out loud..I noticed right away. Who is that in the dark on the beach with Ashley, Ben F???

Back to top Go down

Post by black_tears on Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:55 pm

@Gina wrote:
laugh out loud..I noticed right away. Who is that in the dark on the beach with Ashley, Ben F???

Looks like his hair to me...maybe they get some alone time due to Ben winning the group rose?
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl on Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:58 pm

Not sure, but the guy has on a bracelet I thought we said was Dino's. Because they had to cancel Dino's original date due to rough seas I also thought this could be him since they are checking out the rough water. But Dino and Ben are sometimes hard to tell apart.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes on Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:58 pm

@Gina wrote:

That's Constantine.
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3565

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes on Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:00 am

@pavalygurl wrote:Not sure, but the guy has on a bracelet I thought we said was Dino's. Because they had to cancel Dino's original date due to rough seas I also thought this could be him since they are checking out the rough water. But Dino and Ben are sometimes hard to tell apart.

Several places on the internet call them twins! rotfl
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by dee on Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:01 am

@mnmhughes wrote:
@pavalygurl wrote:Not sure, but the guy has on a bracelet I thought we said was Dino's. Because they had to cancel Dino's original date due to rough seas I also thought this could be him since they are checking out the rough water. But Dino and Ben are sometimes hard to tell apart.

Several places on the internet call them twins! rotfl
LOL it's probably because they're the only two with longer hair, and it doesn't help they're always sitting together! And plus we haven't seen much of them for the casual viewer to remember.
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:11 am

@cupcakes wrote:
@Gina wrote:

That's Constantine.

Yeah, that must be the night portion of their 1-1 date next week. :Nod:
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18459

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:38 am

@IrishGal wrote:I just seemed to have the same problem in the Screencap--No Discussion thread. I was about to write Love_Me about it. Then I left a page open and walked away. And found out the pages just take a long, long time to load when they have lots of pictures. Maybe that's the problem? Smiley

I changed the amount of pages per page today so I hope that helps. Please, let me know because it is frustrating when a page takes forever to load. Thanks. Sorry, this is taking so long to fix.
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32396

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal on Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:44 am

Oh, I have no problem waiting once I figured it out! This website is worth it. The best ever! :thanki:
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 68 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 37 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum