SELECT CONTENT

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

Page 65 of 68 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67, 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 65 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

Post by cupcakes Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:01 am

Ry, it's from a promo from the beginning of the season. It was called Ooh La La.

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 65 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

Post by albean99 Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:07 am

Gina wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:No way to tell if they have same pattern but definitely looks the same color. Great catch! :yes:
I think it's Ryan. Two guys have blue ties?? I doubt it. And that blue tie just doesn't seem what JP would wear. jmo

At least 3 guys have purple ties so 2 blue wouldn't be that strange. The pattern is nothing I'd imagine JP in but he does have a different patterned one so I guess it's possible.

albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:47 am

cupcakes wrote:JP and red suit case guy.

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 65 116qgw1

Looks like a match but that prominent vein bothers me. JP's hands are very delicate and in most pics he doesn't have any veins that pop out like this. On the other hand, Ryan has veiny hands.

This firms up my belief it is JP.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:10 am

so, if it's JP, what does that mean?? Is it a red herring - is it just a generic moment where he's in a suit and lugging along his suitcase for no apparent reason???

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:23 am

anders wrote:so, if it's JP, what does that mean?? Is it a red herring - is it just a generic moment where he's in a suit and lugging along his suitcase for no apparent reason???

No clue what it means. Maybe it is just a random shot to get everyone in an uproar.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:24 am

then it's working, eh?

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by skitts Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:51 am

cupcakes wrote:JP and red suit case guy.

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 65 116qgw1

Looks like a match but that prominent vein bothers me. JP's hands are very delicate and in most pics he doesn't have any veins that pop out like this. On the other hand, Ryan has veiny hands.

Cupcakes, check out this sc of JP's left hand below...note the vein!

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 65 54023313
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:05 am

Gina wrote:
proudmommy50810 wrote:
Gina wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:No way to tell if they have same pattern but definitely looks the same color. Great catch! :yes:
I think it's Ryan. Two guys have blue ties?? I doubt it. And that blue tie just doesn't seem what JP would wear. jmo

I agree that it just does not seem like something JP would wear...but the hands do look like his. I am so confused!!!

My original impression when I first saw this cap is it's Ryan walking out speaking about how devastated he was to be rejected again. Similar to Chris L. pulling his suitcase along to the boat when Ali let him go before the LCD. jmo and I could be totally wrong.

I thought that too. But why would Ryan be wearing a nice suit like that ? He came to Namale in what appears to be shorts, met Ashley, got rejected again and left. There seems to be no reason why he would have to suitup again. Thats why I doubt it is Ryan.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:26 am

the only time I could see any of the guys being in a suit in Fiji is for the FRC - I wonder if the cap has been photochopped and this is just one of the F2 taking their baggage out of the hotel before going to the FRC - until recently, I didn't think much about how that process works. When they leave the hotel, it makes sense that they would pack up, and be ready to either leave in a limo alone, or leave with the lead.

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by sgjsnow Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:32 pm

anders wrote:the only time I could see any of the guys being in a suit in Fiji is for the FRC - I wonder if the cap has been photochopped and this is just one of the F2 taking their baggage out of the hotel before going to the FRC - until recently, I didn't think much about how that process works. When they leave the hotel, it makes sense that they would pack up, and be ready to either leave in a limo alone, or leave with the lead.

I am thinking the same. Most likely it is just one of the F2 with a suitcase just prior to the FRC. They just used this random clip in the preview to look like someone coming/going to tell the story of the preview.
sgjsnow
sgjsnow

Female Posts : 377

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:38 pm

sgjsnow wrote:
anders wrote:the only time I could see any of the guys being in a suit in Fiji is for the FRC - I wonder if the cap has been photochopped and this is just one of the F2 taking their baggage out of the hotel before going to the FRC - until recently, I didn't think much about how that process works. When they leave the hotel, it makes sense that they would pack up, and be ready to either leave in a limo alone, or leave with the lead.

I am thinking the same. Most likely it is just one of the F2 with a suitcase just prior to the FRC. They just used this random clip in the preview to look like someone coming/going to tell the story of the preview.

It can't be unless there's someone we haven't seen yet. There's no blue pattern tie at the FRC. Maybe f4 RC and that we'll know soon enough.
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:12 pm

don't forget how MF changed the colour of Melissa's dress - just as easy to alter a tie.

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 68 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67, 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #3

+80
Bluesky
nutty1
NanaMary
momoftrips
Bloomers