Reality Steve - Thread #2

Page 82 of 84 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 81, 82, 83, 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reality Steve - Thread #2 - Page 82 Empty Re: Reality Steve - Thread #2

Post by Bloomers Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:16 am

nd4reality wrote:
Alanna wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
Funny, but when I read the spoilers for the first time after Monday's episode and found out that Ben was a possible F1, and then read some comments about him from posters, I couldn't help but think that the only reason people even liked him was because of spoilers. He's hardly gotten any face time, no dates or conversations with Ash, and yet people love him.... I just don't get that. 😕 He didn't even crack my top 10 list, let alone top 2!

ITA. He seems like a nice guy from his intro video and if he and Ashley end up together and they're happy, then I'll be happy she's in a loving relationship but I have no idea who this dude is or why people like him. I hope the show and he give me a reason next Monday though! rose

I too TA. Ben seems cute though I do wish he would wash his hair more.
One of my unspoiled friends said something about Ashley letting go of all the "good looking" guys and keeping the long haired dudes. I was dying to laugh as one of those dudes could be the one she rides off into the sunset with.

On the other hand, there is something a little eerie about Ashley picking the look-alike to her dead boyfriend. Rolling Eyes

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:11 am

Alanna wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
Funny, but when I read the spoilers for the first time after Monday's episode and found out that Ben was a possible F1, and then read some comments about him from posters, I couldn't help but think that the only reason people even liked him was because of spoilers. He's hardly gotten any face time, no dates or conversations with Ash, and yet people love him.... I just don't get that. 😕 He didn't even crack my top 10 list, let alone top 2!

ITA. He seems like a nice guy from his intro video and if he and Ashley end up together and they're happy, then I'll be happy she's in a loving relationship but I have no idea who this dude is or why people like him. I hope the show and he give me a reason next Monday though! rose

I too TA. Ben seems cute though I do wish he would wash his hair more.
One of my unspoiled friends said something about Ashley letting go of all the "good looking" guys and keeping the long haired dudes. I was dying to laugh as one of those dudes could be the one she rides off into the sunset with.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:45 am

northernviewer wrote:

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:41 am

Peppermom wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
LibbyBell wrote:I don't really have a favorite at this point, however, I do have a couple of opinions...
I am concerned if Ben is F1 in that I have noticed he has made some comments (not quite derogatory but not the nicest). For example, we see him agreeing and piling on when the guys are talking about Tim being drunk and about Jeff. We also see him at the roast-- again, not saying the meanest comments but still, IMO, not the kind to be said by the F1. He also said goodbye to Bentley.

With JP, I have not seen him involved in any of the "drama" situations. Anyone else? Tim, Bentley, the roast, etc..? JP hasn't been involved. He has spoken with Ashley about those situations and we only see him being supportive and keeping focused on what he came there for-- Ashley.

IMO, this points to JP as being the F1 more than it does Ben F. It could also mean that TPTB have decided no edit is beyond messing with and they've decided that they can shake everything up by throwing their standard editing book out the window! Time will tell.... no idea

Just a question to you all (sorry I quoted you LB but your last line threw up the ? in mu mind), it has been mentioned in other threads that the JP outcome is "too obvious" and that tptb would never showcase an F1 this early. Not sure if I agree with this line of thinking or not but the question is If RS had not spoilt the outcome would it still be too obvious ?

I'm curious as to what most think of this.

Someone posted a great article regarding seeing what we want instead of what is really going on. Forgive me for not remembering who, but it was very enlightening and I do think that the connection with JP is more pronounced since RS says JP is the F1.

northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:41 am

Bump
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:50 pm

Tammi, glad to see you posting. 👋 I have friends who are done watching it too, after the Bentley fiasco. It turned alot of people off, MF has no idea, he thinks it's all great. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Tammi! I am so happy you joined the site.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:31 am

Tammi wrote:
Gina wrote:My friends at work ~ all of whom are unspoiled and not on forums ~ think the F1 is either JP (only after the date last night) or Ryan. Before last night, they felt Ryan was F1, Wiliam F2, JP F3, Bency F4. But they think it's produced and scripted alot and bad acting. laugh out loud

No one even knows who Ben F, Constantine, Ames, Nick or Blake are. But after the 1 on 1's next week, they will know who Constantine and Ames are, so I can't wait to see what they think after that. Ben F is totally off their radar for F4.

Gina -- you are lucky that YOUR friends are still watching!! My friends are already sick of the shenanigans and have sworn off the rest of the season...too bad, because I love to watch these shows over the phone!!

Glad that all of you are willing AND ABLE to sleuth the show! I am so bad at keeping my emotions out of my judgments when the show has already wrapped and we can only watch and hope. Not an expert here in any sense of the show. So I am just a reader and follower.

I'll stay away from the "reply" button until we have a new season of Idol!! Smiley

Welcome Tammi!! Glad you're here!! 👋
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:26 am

Gina wrote:My friends at work ~ all of whom are unspoiled and not on forums ~ think the F1 is either JP (only after the date last night) or Ryan. Before last night, they felt Ryan was F1, Wiliam F2, JP F3, Bency F4. But they think it's produced and scripted alot and bad acting. laugh out loud

No one even knows who Ben F, Constantine, Ames, Nick or Blake are. But after the 1 on 1's next week, they will know who Constantine and Ames are, so I can't wait to see what they think after that. Ben F is totally off their radar for F4.

Gina -- you are lucky that YOUR friends are still watching!! My friends are already sick of the shenanigans and have sworn off the rest of the season...too bad, because I love to watch these shows over the phone!!

Glad that all of you are willing AND ABLE to sleuth the show! I am so bad at keeping my emotions out of my judgments when the show has already wrapped and we can only watch and hope. Not an expert here in any sense of the show. So I am just a reader and follower.

I'll stay away from the "reply" button until we have a new season of Idol!! Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by shoepie Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:56 am

I think she does choose someone but I do not think the relationship will stand the test of time. My prediction today and this is subject to change. Smiley
shoepie
shoepie

Female Posts : 2306

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:50 am

klarson79 wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
Now they are not so sure who she will end up with or if she decides to walk away without picking anyone.

That's another popular guess....that after the Bentley debacle she will walk away and not pick any of them. My co-worker text that to me last night - "Calling it now - she never recovers from Bentley and ends up alone!"

I'm in that canoe - maybe that's what MF wants us to believe, and knowing Bent comes back in Hong Kong it doesn't make me all warm and fuzzy for a happily ever after - do I expect Ash to pick someone in the end - absolutely, do I think it's because she has to = absolutely. I was on-board with JP as F1 until their date - in the very short segment, they decided to keep in that he was in one 2yr relationship in all of his 34 years and typically dates women for 2-3 months = that gave me huge pause. What other red flags are they going to dredge up for JP - we'll see.......

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:48 am

[quote="LibbyBell"][quote="nd4reality"]
LibbyBell wrote:I do think that being spoiled has something to do with people seeing what they want to see. It's like when you first get engaged, all of a sudden you see everyone around you getting married. The same can be said about any event in your life-- pregnancy, cancer, graduation, it can be applied to almost anything. A person's frame of reference changes and all of a sudden their "eyes are opened".

I think with this series, it is much the same. A person is able to see things objectively (sometimes) and can pick up on clues that they see. However, once they are spoiled, sometimes they start seeing things that could actually be applied to many circumstances but, they make it fit the circumstance that fits the outcome that they want to have happen. It's a fine line to try to stay objective so that one isn't swayed incorrectly! :awesome:

And that is what makes the best sleuthers....those who put all emotions aside and see what the clues are saying.

Really having my favorite not be part of the F4 (Ryan), I am looking at this a bit unemotional. I am not sure if JP is really all that obvious. He finally had a date, it was nice, not a spectacular date, and we only saw 5 minutes of it. I think right now, some unspoiled people are also thinking Ryan & Ben C have a shot to make it to the end. I am sure some think JP after last night, but I don't think it's all that obvious.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 82 of 84 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 81, 82, 83, 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top