Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Possible F1 *Spoilers*

Page 2 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Possible F1 *Spoilers*

Post by realityfan26 on Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I went to their website & to Trip Adviser, and see nothing that looks like the area where Chris & his wife were. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
But the place is gorgeous & I am ready to go!

Only you all on this board would understand my obsession now in finding the resort!! I don't think I actully need to travel to Fiji as I feel like I've seen the whole place via tripadvisor photos! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My last ditch effort has been to email a tripadvisor Fiji destination expert. I sent the 2 pictures and she/he will get back to me.

realityfan26

Back to top Go down

Post by LaureanT on Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:58 pm

I'm keeping an OPEN mind about Ben F. :Nod:

LaureanT

Female Posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Love_Me can answer this much better but couldn't it be that she was the one that started communicating and calling him Ben F ? Just a suggestion ???
I'm puzzled too.

He never referred to Ben as Ben F, but when I sent him a picture of Ben F he confirmed that was the Ben he saw with Ashley. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32811

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl on Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I have spent hours looking at images from Google & Yahoo of Fiji restaurants/hotels, and also on TripAdvisor. I still cannot find a match.

Their are oodles and oodles of villas and rentals on the islands, too. A wrap could have taken place there, with any of the typical wicker furniture brought in for the party. It's been done before.

Kasha thanks again for the map which finally made sense of this area for me. The main reason I think they may be staying at hotels is for the "promotional considerations" which equal free or nearly so. Even if they stay at private rentals, they still most likely hire local staff for catering etc. Someone mentioned on the board that Fiji is a small place and TB filming there is a big deal. I think it would have been nearly impossible to contain all the chat about this and not have leaks...hence "Fijiman". Now whether he understands the complete or real picture is another story.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Reality Mary on Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I have spent hours looking at images from Google & Yahoo of Fiji restaurants/hotels, and also on TripAdvisor. I still cannot find a match.

Their are oodles and oodles of villas and rentals on the islands, too. A wrap could have taken place there, with any of the typical wicker furniture brought in for the party. It's been done before.

Given that Fijiman mentioned the Westin, I searched the Starwood website for properties in Fiji. They only have three properties (in Denerau sp?) ~ two Sheraton's and one Westin. In the Starwood franchise The Westin is a more luxurious hotel than The Sheraton.

They may have opted for a villa or rental (as Kasha suggests above) for some accommodations and The Westin for others. When add'l SC's come out, we'll have to see if any match not only the Westin, but the two Sheratons as well.

I suggested a ways back on one of the threads a condo or house or villa....then it could be a free standing restaurant they are at rather than a hotel restaurant. I have been searching restaurant websites but so far no luck.

Reality Mary

Female Posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 on Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:22 pm

Given that Fijiman mentioned the Westin, I searched the Starwood website for properties in Fiji. They only have three properties (in Denerau sp?) ~ two Sheraton's and one Westin. In the Starwood franchise The Westin is a more luxurious hotel than The Sheraton.

They may have opted for a villa or rental (as Kasha suggests above) for some accommodations and The Westin for others. When add'l SC's come out, we'll have to see if any match not only the Westin, but the two Sheratons as well.

jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality on Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:24 pm

So from what has been sleuthed and observed VS the RS spoilers (JP the f1 and engaged) we now have the following :

1. JP is being given a physical edit with a touch of jealousy / Competativeness.
2. Ben seems to be emerging as an Emotional connection. His phsical interactions have ended up on the cutting room floor til ep 4.
3. Ames has now shown us why he deserves the HTD but he is in BP2 so its doubtful he stayed longer than f4.
4. Constantine has been sleuthed as being home after the time of the FDs so we can safely rule him out of the F2
5. We know Ryan is in Fiji both by the VO in the season preview refering to Fji and by the SC.

The edit has been uber wonky and till now does not point conclusively as JP F1... (IMO its more like an F2 edit) but since it is a wonky edit, anything can happen. Ben Fs is more of a F1 edit but boy has he been MIA in his interactions with Ashley. Never before have we had a potential F1 with so much cut out (don't know if Jesse C was more 'hidden' than this ???).

Did I leave out anyone in this saga ? OH yes ....the ghost of Bentley lives on and she gets closure from him in episode 6 which leaves a little less than 4 weeks till she accepts someones proposal. OKay.

nd4reality

Female Posts : 11637

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred on Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Also, I was just wondering why Fijiman calls Ben "Ben F"? Where did he pick that up from? there were no other Bens around, so would he have to distinguish which one? that doesn't seem right for a random poster from Fiji to me :confused:
My thoughts about this are that before Fijiman locked up his FB page he posted that he works in sales for Robinson Crusoe Island. Which means he's in the tourism business and Fiji is a small place. So I figure maybe Fijiman worked with TB production in some way or another or perhaps one of his friends or even an acquaintance could have worked with TB production. Most likely Ben F is what he was called throughout production just as we will probably continue to post about him as Ben F after Ben C leaves. Chris L ring a bell anyone? Smiley So if the Fijians heard him referred to as Ben F then they would also call him Ben F.

I assume TB was a pretty big deal for Fiji tourism and being a small place word/gossip could get around pretty fast. So even if Fijiman didn't work directly with TB he could have picked up bits and pieces along the way from friends/acquaintances. He obviously was interested enough to post what he thought he knew on a couple of FB accounts.

lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:12 pm

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 21634

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality on Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:59 am

Love_Me can answer this much better but couldn't it be that she was the one that started communicating and calling him Ben F ? Just a suggestion ???
I'm puzzled too.

nd4reality

Female Posts : 11637

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:57 am

@Nibbles22 wrote:NV ~ that is a great question! By the time they were down to the F4, and
certainly after Bencey left ~ there was no need to refer to him as Ben F!
Now you've got me curious! :Nod:

He could of saw the pictures of the guys and saw that Ben was listed as Ben F. and recognized his face from what he saw in Fiji!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 on Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:40 am

NV ~ that is a great question! By the time they were down to the F4, and
certainly after Bencey left ~ there was no need to refer to him as Ben F!
Now you've got me curious! :Nod:

Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1006

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:07 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Possible F1 *Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum: