Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Possible F1 *Spoilers*

Page 2 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Possible F1 *Spoilers*

Post by anders on Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:22 pm

yes definitely sounds like the same dress..... :Nod:
avatar
anders

Posts : 5398
Join date : 2011-03-23
Age : 55
Location : Nova Scotia

Back to top Go down

Re: Possible F1 *Spoilers*

Post by CarrieA on Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:23 pm

I remember the quote going something like.. "she put the dress on and immediately I thought we are saving this for the FRC" If I can find it will post but I remember the stylist saying that in his interview

ETA: RS posted what Ashley and Ben/JP were wearing on their LCD's (it might have been their FD's though I don't remember off the top of my head)
avatar
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3478
Join date : 2011-03-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Possible F1 *Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality on Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:25 pm

nutty1 wrote:There is screencap proof that Ashley is in her FRC dress at the Namale resort.
Ryan is at the Namale Resort.......
But some said Vomo is where FRC is...this is conflicting. How did they come up with Vomo??
And where did LoveMe's source say he saw them?

I would love to see confirmation of this too ! That will put the whole subject to rest IMO.

Love_Me or others, please help !

Perhaps its just the LCDs at Vomo but the FRC at Namale.

avatar
nd4reality

Female Posts : 12916
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 49

Back to top Go down

Re: Possible F1 *Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality on Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:27 pm

Not Love_Me here but this is what she had said posted on the ABC site re. Sweepstages Figi ..........
(I'm not sure what to make of it)

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/sweepstakes-fiji
avatar
nd4reality

Female Posts : 12916
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 49

Back to top Go down

Re: Possible F1 *Spoilers*

Post by Hotmomma on Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:34 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:I remember the quote going something like.. "she put the dress on and immediately I thought we are saving this for the FRC" If I can find it will post but I remember the stylist saying that in his interview

ETA: RS posted what Ashley and Ben/JP were wearing on their LCD's (it might have been their FD's though I don't remember off the top of my head)
Thank YOu that is what I was thinking not the FRC dress code. Smiley I just remember something about their dates..
avatar
Hotmomma

Posts : 5052
Join date : 2011-03-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Possible F1 *Spoilers*

Post by realityfan26 on Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:41 pm

I just spoke to my unspoiled friend. She hasn't watched the last episode yet, but I told her what happens. She knows I look for the spoilers, but I haven't told her anything except Bentley comes back and where they travel to for the rest of the season.
Her thoughts on the F4:
JP - obviously in
William - too immature
Mickey - for sure
Nick - nah
Ben F and Constantine - no way!
Ames - nope
Ryan P - YES (she hasn't seen preview)
Ben C - no thoughts but could change when she sees 1 on 1
West - "I hope she kept him"
Blake and Lucas - can barely remember them.
My friend has totally different tastes than Ashley; she's going to be so surprised! I can't wait! :giggle:
avatar
realityfan26

Posts : 1132
Join date : 2011-05-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Possible F1 *Spoilers*

Post by Love_Me on Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:51 pm

But didn't Love_me's source put Ryan IN Vomo?? Or... I'm probably remembering this all wrong haha


Yes he did say Ryan was sent away in Vomo. I sent him a picture of Ryan and he said Ryan was in Vomo, but she choose Ben instead.

Like I have been saying though...everything I have been told has been hard to nail down because we need more clarity with certain facts being confirmed when it comes to this source.
avatar
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32396
Join date : 2011-03-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Possible F1 *Spoilers*

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:55 pm

Love_Me wrote:
But didn't Love_me's source put Ryan IN Vomo?? Or... I'm probably remembering this all wrong haha


Yes he did say Ryan was sent away in Vomo. I sent him a picture of Ryan and he said Ryan was in Vomo, but she choose Ben instead. Like I have been saying though...everything I have been told has been hard to nail down because we need more clarity with certain facts being confirmed when it comes to this source.
Now when it's worded that way, Love_me it could mean that she choose Ben as one of the F2 instead of Ryan (when he returned) ~hence Ryan was sent home frmo Vomo and Ben stayed, along with JP.Which puts us back to square one and is it Ben or JP as the F1 at the FRC.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Possible F1 *Spoilers*

Post by Love_Me on Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:59 pm

Gina wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
But didn't Love_me's source put Ryan IN Vomo?? Or... I'm probably remembering this all wrong haha


Yes he did say Ryan was sent away in Vomo. I sent him a picture of Ryan and he said Ryan was in Vomo, but she choose Ben instead. Like I have been saying though...everything I have been told has been hard to nail down because we need more clarity with certain facts being confirmed when it comes to this source.
Now when it's worded that way, Love_me it could mean that she choose Ben as one of the F2 instead of Ryan (when he returned) ~hence Ryan was sent home frmo Vomo and Ben stayed, along with JP.Which puts us back to square one and is it Ben or JP as the F1 at the FRC.


Thanks Gina! I think you explained it better then I did. At this point that is my guess in what went down. I do wonder why Ashley is in her FRC dress near the location Ryan is. That is why maybe he thought Ryan was in Vomo and I assumed he was apart of the finale somehow.
avatar
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32396
Join date : 2011-03-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Possible F1 *Spoilers*

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:02 pm

Love_Me wrote:
Gina wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
But didn't Love_me's source put Ryan IN Vomo?? Or... I'm probably remembering this all wrong haha


Yes he did say Ryan was sent away in Vomo. I sent him a picture of Ryan and he said Ryan was in Vomo, but she choose Ben instead. Like I have been saying though...everything I have been told has been hard to nail down because we need more clarity with certain facts being confirmed when it comes to this source.
Now when it's worded that way, Love_me it could mean that she choose Ben as one of the F2 instead of Ryan (when he returned) ~hence Ryan was sent home frmo Vomo and Ben stayed, along with JP.Which puts us back to square one and is it Ben or JP as the F1 at the FRC.


Thanks Gina! I think you explained it better then I did. At this point that is my guess in what went down. I do wonder why Ashley is in her FRC dress near the location Ryan is. That is why maybe he thought Ryan was in Vomo and I assumed he was apart of the finale somehow.
Yep, that's the odd piece of puzzle that doesn't fit the scenario. Pink feather dress + Ryan = Namale?? However, the FRC is supposed to be Vomo. Is that correct? If so, it doesn't match up if that is def. her FRC dress and it sure looks that way. scratch


Last edited by Gina on Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Possible F1 *Spoilers*

Post by mnmhughes on Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:04 pm

Was filming done by the time the first episode aired? I know that Jillian had a preview in her season of what was supposed to be her at the FRC, but they just stuck some extra footage in as her season wasn't finished yet.
avatar
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Possible F1 *Spoilers*

Post by happyvalleygirl on Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:07 pm

Gina wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
Gina wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
But didn't Love_me's source put Ryan IN Vomo?? Or... I'm probably remembering this all wrong haha


Yes he did say Ryan was sent away in Vomo. I sent him a picture of Ryan and he said Ryan was in Vomo, but she choose Ben instead. Like I have been saying though...everything I have been told has been hard to nail down because we need more clarity with certain facts being confirmed when it comes to this source.
Now when it's worded that way, Love_me it could mean that she choose Ben as one of the F2 instead of Ryan (when he returned) ~hence Ryan was sent home frmo Vomo and Ben stayed, along with JP.Which puts us back to square one and is it Ben or JP as the F1 at the FRC.


Thanks Gina! I think you explained it better then I did. At this point that is my guess in what went down. I do wonder why Ashley is in her FRC dress near the location Ryan is. That is why maybe he thought Ryan was in Vomo and I assumed he was apart of the finale somehow.
Yep, that's the odd piece of puzzle that doesn't fit the scenario. Pink feather dress + Ryan = Namale. However, the FRC is supposed to be Vomo. Is that correct? If so, it doesn't match up if that is def. her FRC dress and it sure looks that way. scratch

I dont think we can assume that they are there at the same time until we have a pic of her in the dress and him together. These sc could have been taken on different days even. For me the sc only prove that Ryan and Ash stood on the same deck in Fiji. that he was there, and that she stood on the deck at some point in a pink feathery dress.
avatar
happyvalleygirl

Female Posts : 557
Join date : 2011-05-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Possible F1 *Spoilers*

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Possible F1 *Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum