SELECT CONTENT

Possible F1 *Spoilers*

Page 2 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Possible F1 *Spoilers*

Post by anders Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:22 am

yes definitely sounds like the same dress..... :Nod:

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:23 am

I remember the quote going something like.. "she put the dress on and immediately I thought we are saving this for the FRC" If I can find it will post but I remember the stylist saying that in his interview

ETA: RS posted what Ashley and Ben/JP were wearing on their LCD's (it might have been their FD's though I don't remember off the top of my head)
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:25 am

nutty1 wrote:There is screencap proof that Ashley is in her FRC dress at the Namale resort.
Ryan is at the Namale Resort.......
But some said Vomo is where FRC is...this is conflicting. How did they come up with Vomo??
And where did LoveMe's source say he saw them?

I would love to see confirmation of this too ! That will put the whole subject to rest IMO.

Love_Me or others, please help !

Perhaps its just the LCDs at Vomo but the FRC at Namale.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:27 am

Not Love_Me here but this is what she had said posted on the ABC site re. Sweepstages Figi ..........
(I'm not sure what to make of it)

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/sweepstakes-fiji

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:34 am

CarrieAlexander wrote:I remember the quote going something like.. "she put the dress on and immediately I thought we are saving this for the FRC" If I can find it will post but I remember the stylist saying that in his interview

ETA: RS posted what Ashley and Ben/JP were wearing on their LCD's (it might have been their FD's though I don't remember off the top of my head)
Thank YOu that is what I was thinking not the FRC dress code. Smiley I just remember something about their dates..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:41 am

I just spoke to my unspoiled friend. She hasn't watched the last episode yet, but I told her what happens. She knows I look for the spoilers, but I haven't told her anything except Bentley comes back and where they travel to for the rest of the season.
Her thoughts on the F4:
JP - obviously in
William - too immature
Mickey - for sure
Nick - nah
Ben F and Constantine - no way!
Ames - nope
Ryan P - YES (she hasn't seen preview)
Ben C - no thoughts but could change when she sees 1 on 1
West - "I hope she kept him"
Blake and Lucas - can barely remember them.
My friend has totally different tastes than Ashley; she's going to be so surprised! I can't wait! :giggle:

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:51 am

But didn't Love_me's source put Ryan IN Vomo?? Or... I'm probably remembering this all wrong haha

Yes he did say Ryan was sent away in Vomo. I sent him a picture of Ryan and he said Ryan was in Vomo, but she choose Ben instead.

Like I have been saying though...everything I have been told has been hard to nail down because we need more clarity with certain facts being confirmed when it comes to this source.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:55 am

Love_Me wrote:
But didn't Love_me's source put Ryan IN Vomo?? Or... I'm probably remembering this all wrong haha

Yes he did say Ryan was sent away in Vomo. I sent him a picture of Ryan and he said Ryan was in Vomo, but she choose Ben instead. Like I have been saying though...everything I have been told has been hard to nail down because we need more clarity with certain facts being confirmed when it comes to this source.
Now when it's worded that way, Love_me it could mean that she choose Ben as one of the F2 instead of Ryan (when he returned) ~hence Ryan was sent home frmo Vomo and Ben stayed, along with JP.Which puts us back to square one and is it Ben or JP as the F1 at the FRC.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:59 am

Gina wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

Yes he did say Ryan was sent away in Vomo. I sent him a picture of Ryan and he said Ryan was in Vomo, but she choose Ben instead. Like I have been saying though...everything I have been told has been hard to nail down because we need more clarity with certain facts being confirmed when it comes to this source.
Now when it's worded that way, Love_me it could mean that she choose Ben as one of the F2 instead of Ryan (when he returned) ~hence Ryan was sent home frmo Vomo and Ben stayed, along with JP.Which puts us back to square one and is it Ben or JP as the F1 at the FRC.

Thanks Gina! I think you explained it better then I did. At this point that is my guess in what went down. I do wonder why Ashley is in her FRC dress near the location Ryan is. That is why maybe he thought Ryan was in Vomo and I assumed he was apart of the finale somehow.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:02 am

Love_Me wrote:
Gina wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

Thanks Gina! I think you explained it better then I did. At this point that is my guess in what went down. I do wonder why Ashley is in her FRC dress near the location Ryan is. That is why maybe he thought Ryan was in Vomo and I assumed he was apart of the finale somehow.
Yep, that's the odd piece of puzzle that doesn't fit the scenario. Pink feather dress + Ryan = Namale?? However, the FRC is supposed to be Vomo. Is that correct? If so, it doesn't match up if that is def. her FRC dress and it sure looks that way. scratch

Last edited by Gina on Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:04 am

Was filming done by the time the first episode aired? I know that Jillian had a preview in her season of what was supposed to be her at the FRC, but they just stuck some extra footage in as her season wasn't finished yet.
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by happyvalleygirl Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:07 am

Gina wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
Gina wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

Yep, that's the odd piece of puzzle that doesn't fit the scenario. Pink feather dress + Ryan = Namale. However, the FRC is supposed to be Vomo. Is that correct? If so, it doesn't match up if that is def. her FRC dress and it sure looks that way. scratch

I dont think we can assume that they are there at the same time until we have a pic of her in the dress and him together. These sc could have been taken on different days even. For me the sc only prove that Ryan and Ash stood on the same deck in Fiji. that he was there, and that she stood on the deck at some point in a pink feathery dress.
happyvalleygirl
happyvalleygirl

Female Posts : 557

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Possible F1 *Spoilers*

+40