Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Possible F1 *Spoilers*

Page 3 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Possible F1 *Spoilers*

Post by northernviewer on Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I was just over at the main Bach site to see if there were any clues in the prizes for the winner of the game. It talks about Namale, Vomo and Nadi. (Vomo a 15 min. flight from Nadi) Maybe the crew and their families all stayed in Nadi and that's where the wrap party was? I've tried to look at some pics of Nadi resorts but have found nothing as of yet. Also, which city in Fiji would they fly in and out of? that could be another location for the place that CH and his wife are. Just trying to narrow it down Smiley

Do you think they stayed in rental houses or condos? Then the picture could be from a restaurant. I was looking at restaurants in Fiji and they have some really good ones.

:yes: I think that they might have stayed at a resort, cause didn't MF go with them this time? So I bet they didn't cheapout on accommodations for the staff :awesome:

Also, I was just wondering why Fijiman calls Ben "Ben F"? Where did he pick that up from? there were no other Bens around, so would he have to distinguish which one? that doesn't seem right for a random poster from Fiji to me :confused:

Maybe someone put it in an email to him.

could be, but my questions were more rhetorical I guess, just a little red flag going up as it just seems strange that he'd use his last initial... the way we do when there are multiple names during the season. no idea

northernviewer

Female Posts : 4504

Back to top Go down

Post by Reality Mary on Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I was just over at the main Bach site to see if there were any clues in the prizes for the winner of the game. It talks about Namale, Vomo and Nadi. (Vomo a 15 min. flight from Nadi) Maybe the crew and their families all stayed in Nadi and that's where the wrap party was? I've tried to look at some pics of Nadi resorts but have found nothing as of yet. Also, which city in Fiji would they fly in and out of? that could be another location for the place that CH and his wife are. Just trying to narrow it down Smiley

Do you think they stayed in rental houses or condos? Then the picture could be from a restaurant. I was looking at restaurants in Fiji and they have some really good ones.

:yes: I think that they might have stayed at a resort, cause didn't MF go with them this time? So I bet they didn't cheapout on accommodations for the staff :awesome:

Also, I was just wondering why Fijiman calls Ben "Ben F"? Where did he pick that up from? there were no other Bens around, so would he have to distinguish which one? that doesn't seem right for a random poster from Fiji to me :confused:

Maybe someone put it in an email to him.

Reality Mary

Female Posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer on Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:34 am

northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 on Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:34 am

I have spent hours looking at images from Google & Yahoo of Fiji restaurants/hotels, and also on TripAdvisor. I still cannot find a match.

nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:33 am

International flights to Fiji go in and out of Nadi. The hotels in Nadi are not very upscale though, the nicer ones are on Denarau Island (which is basically in Nadi anyway). There are only 8 on Denarau Island, so it's not that many to look at (I've been to Fiji a few times, beautiful place)

Back to top Go down

Post by Reality Mary on Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:28 am

Reality Mary

Female Posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer on Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:13 am

I was just over at the main Bach site to see if there were any clues in the prizes for the winner of the game. It talks about Namale, Vomo and Nadi. (Vomo a 15 min. flight from Nadi) Maybe the crew and their families all stayed in Nadi and that's where the wrap party was? I've tried to look at some pics of Nadi resorts but have found nothing as of yet. Also, which city in Fiji would they fly in and out of? that could be another location for the place that CH and his wife are. Just trying to narrow it down Smiley

northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 on Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:11 am

I went to their website & to Trip Advisor, and see nothing that looks like the area where Chris & his wife were. duh
But the place is gorgeous & I am ready to go!

nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by realityfan26 on Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I have looked at so many pics online...don't know where to look next.
Honestly, after tonight's show, I don't think there is any way in heck that Ryan has a chance at being the F1 guy. But still don't know why she is there in her FRC dress?

I finally found white wicker chairs!! The resort doesn't really match the rest of the pictures, but this gives me hope!!
Here's a picture from Taveuni Palms Resort
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

realityfan26

Back to top Go down

Post by beader on Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:46 pm

I haven't even watched tonight's episode, but from what I've read it won't be Ryan. Maybe the dress isn't for her FRC?? Maybe she didn't think she'd get to a FRC so she wears it early?? I have no idea. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Too funny! Or maybe her stylist thinks Ash won't make it to the FRC and wants to be sure she's seen in that dress so she has her wear it early...

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by realityfan26 on Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I have looked at so many pics online...don't know where to look next.
Honestly, after tonight's show, I don't think there is any way in heck that Ryan has a chance at being the F1 guy. But still don't know why she is there in her FRC dress?

I haven't even watched tonight's episode, but from what I've read it won't be Ryan. Maybe the dress isn't for her FRC?? Maybe she didn't think she'd get to a FRC so she wears it early?? I have no idea. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

realityfan26

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 on Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:33 pm

I have looked at so many pics online...don't know where to look next.

nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:22 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Possible F1 *Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum