SELECT CONTENT

Possible F1 *Spoilers*

Page 3 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Possible F1 *Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:09 pm

mnmhughes wrote:Was filming done by the time the first episode aired? I know that Jillian had a preview in her season of what was supposed to be her at the FRC, but they just stuck some extra footage in as her season wasn't finished yet.
Yes filming was done prior to the first epi airing
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:10 pm

Jeepers wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:Was filming done by the time the first episode aired? I know that Jillian had a preview in her season of what was supposed to be her at the FRC, but they just stuck some extra footage in as her season wasn't finished yet.
Yes filming was done prior to the first epi airing

Thank you! 👋
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:12 pm

[quote="happyvalleygirl"][quote="Gina"]
Love_Me wrote:
Gina wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
But didn't Love_me's source put Ryan IN Vomo?? Or... I'm probably remembering this all wrong haha

Thanks Gina! I think you explained it better then I did. At this point that is my guess in what went down. I do wonder why Ashley is in her FRC dress near the location Ryan is. That is why maybe he thought Ryan was in Vomo and I assumed he was apart of the finale somehow.
Yep, that's the odd piece of puzzle that doesn't fit the scenario. Pink feather dress + Ryan = Namale. However, the FRC is supposed to be Vomo. Is that correct? If so, it doesn't match up if that is def. her FRC dress and it sure looks that way. scratch

I dont think we can assume that they are there at the same time until we have a pic of her in the dress and him together. These sc could have been taken on different days even. For me the sc only prove that Ryan and Ash stood on the same deck in Fiji. that he was there, and that she stood on the deck at some point in a pink feathery dress.

But the deck where she has on her FRC dress (irregardless of Ryan) is NOT Vomo, so I think that is the confusion. The FRC is supposedly in Vomo. But could that be wrong? Could fantasy or lcd's be there instead?

Last edited by nutty1 on Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:14 pm

Throwing this out there.

She could have been staying one place and gotten ready there and then taken a short chopper flight vomo for thhe FRC.

That would fit the SCs and thus the reason Ryan is seen there

Last edited by Jeepers on Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:14 pm

This is what I know about Fiji (with great thanks to Kasha for the maps!)
Namale Resort is in Savusavu which is on the big island in the north called Vanua Levu.
We saw Ash in the pale pink dress we think is the FRC dress on the deck with the railings at Namale. We also saw Ryan in a pic with what we think are the same railings.

Vomo Island is off the coast of the big island in the south called Viti Lenu. Denaru Island is also near this. We believe Ben stayed at the Denaur Westin (can't remember source for that)

nd4Reality mentioned she thought the FRC was on Vomo Island not Namale.

Fijiman (my name for Love_Me's source) initially said "She made it up with Ben...She went on a date with Ben on Vomo Lailai and to Savusavu on Belmarie. We think Belmarie is the name of the small plane/airline.
Fijiman later told Love_Me that Ben and Ash were engaged. More recently he gave us the info about Ryan, Came to Fiji excited and left crying (not sure if this is Ben/Ash or maybe even Ryan), also said "She had on another choose but to go with JP" we think this could mean "She had one other or no other choice but to go with JP", He also said "and that why Ben stayed in the Westin"

Love_Me has done a remarkable job in getting this much from Fijiman. I wrote to him the other day telling him I was a Bachelorette fan, mentioned he had talked with "my friend" (hope that's okay Love_Me) and asked if he would be willing to talk to me and answer some questions I had...Have not heard back.

We discussed this a bit on page 14 in the Filming/Locations thread...the map from Kasha is there as well. 👋

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:17 pm

pavalygurl wrote:This is what I know about Fiji (with great thanks to Kasha for the maps!)
Namale Resort is in Savusavu which is on the big island in the north called Vanua Levu.
We saw Ash in the pale pink dress we think is the FRC dress on the deck with the railings at Namale. We also saw Ryan in a pic with what we think are the same railings.

Vomo Island is off the coast of the big island in the south called Viti Lenu. Denaru Island is also near this. We believe Ben stayed at the Denaur Westin (can't remember source for that)

nd4Reality mentioned she thought the FRC was on Vomo Island not Namale.

Fijiman (my name for Love_Me's source) initially said "She made it up with Ben...She went on a date with Ben on Vomo Lailai and to Savusavu on Belmarie. We think Belmarie is the name of the small plane/airline.
Fijiman later told Love_Me that Ben and Ash were engaged. More recently he gave us the info about Ryan, Came to Fiji excited and left crying (not sure if this is Ben/Ash or maybe even Ryan), also said "She had on another choose but to go with JP" we think this could mean "She had one other or no other choice but to go with JP", He also said "and that why Ben stayed in the Westin"

Love_Me has done a remarkable job in getting this much from Fijiman. I wrote to him the other day telling him I was a Bachelorette fan, mentioned he had talked with "my friend" (hope that's okay Love_Me) and asked if he would be willing to talk to me and answer some questions I had...Have not heard back.

We discussed this a bit on page 14 in the Filming/Locations thread...the map from Kasha is there as well. 👋

Thanks....that was great.

So is it possible she went to Namale to Vomo in her FRC dress, or is that too far, and too far fetched?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:19 pm

We discussed this a bit on page 14 in the Filming/Locations thread...the map from Kasha is there as well. Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Page 3 1387363171
Kashathediva wrote:Here is a map of the islands that show where the resorts are on each island. Hope this helps.
Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Page 3 Fijiislandandresorts
As far as Vomo is concerned:

Only
15 minutes' flight north of the busy streets of Nadi, you'll find a
truly intimate experience. Vomo Island Resort is a secluded paradise
nestled just below Fiji's popular Yasawa Group of islands. It's an
uncrowded place of rich simplicity and relaxation.

pavalygurl wrote:Thank's
Kasha. This is so much better than the maps I have been looking
at...my South Pacific geography sucks.

pavalygurl wrote:Okay,
just trying this on for size. Per Fijiman (Love Me's source).."She
made it up with Ben..She also went on a date with Ben on Vomo Lailai and
to Savusavu on Belmarie."

What if Ash went on a date with Ben to
Vomo Lailai and then by herself on the Belmarie to Savusavu for a date
with JP who was flown there separately or was staying there?

That
way Fijiman would have seen her and Ben together, but not her with JP.
Trying to read into his tweets is hard but I am not sure if he meant
she also went with Ben to Savusavu or went alone.

pavalygurl wrote:Viti
Levu is the more southern island. That's where Nadi and the Fiji
airport are I believe. Ben reportedly stayed at the Westin Denaru (not
sure where I read this). This makes sense to me because on the map
Denaru is near Nadi and both are on the same larger island. Vomo island
is off the coast of Viti Levu so that makes sense to me.

I had been confusing Suva with Savusavu.

Namale
is in Savusavu which is on the more northern island of Vanua Levu. We
also believe the FRC took place here as this is where Ash is seen in the
dress and some earlier sleuthing I believe said something about TB
being filmed "in the north".

Now Fijiman said Ash went to
Savusavu on Belmarie...what I am not sure of is whether this is 1. just
back to her room at Namale, 2. with Ben for either the FD or LCD
whichever was not on Vomo, 3.going to see JP on Savusavu ( just a
speculation) or 4. going to the FRC.
One of the things that was
weird to me is how she is sitting in the small plane..the Belmarie? She
is not leaning back against her seat. At first I thought it was just
because she is looking out the window at the view..but when I looked
more closely, it looks like baggage and a big bag of some sort spilling
over the top of her seat...is this "the dress"? Not sure what any of
this means, these are just my ramblings on a late Sunday afternoon. Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Page 3 2089373836
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:21 pm

These islands all look relatively close. They get around by small seaplane it looks like. In one of the scs where Ash is seen sitting in the seaplane, I see that she is not sitting all the way back in the seat because there is baggage of some sort in the area behind the seat. I was wondering if that could be the bag with "the dress".

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:28 pm

Thanks for recapping pavalygurl. This may have been mentioned, but I'm in brain overload with the Namale, Vomo, Pink FRC dress + Ryan.

Did Fijiman ever say Ryan was in Vomo. It's stated that Fijiman said "Ryan came to Fiji". So...the big piece of the puzzle. Was the FRC actually in Vomo and NOT Namale. It can't be both ways. No way Ryan was in Namale and then went to Vomo, he had to be sent home in Namale from the caps. Or am I completely crazy at this point???

ETA..ok, thanks just saw the map. So if she got rid of Ryan in Namale in her FRC dress, hoped the plane and went to Vomo for the FRC, it all makes sense? But did that happen. laugh out loud I think she'd be rather hot and sweaty traveling in that gown? Surely they would have a room in Vomo resort for her to change into her FRC gown, and refresh makeup and hair, so it's weird she'd travel in her FRC gown. Suspect

Last edited by Gina on Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:36 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:35 pm

I know this geography is way foreign to me :yes:

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:16 pm

"More recently he gave us the info about Ryan, Came to Fiji excited and left crying (not sure if this is Ben/Ash or maybe even Ryan), also said "She had on another choose but to go with JP" we think this could mean "She had one other or no other choice but to go with JP", He also said "and that why Ben stayed in the Westin"

Just a thought here--could it mean:
She had another choose (another choice to make at a rose ceremony for the F2) but to go with JP (but decided to go with JP) and that why Ben stayed in the Westin (because she told Ben ahead of time that he was not F1--like Ali did Chris).

Anyone think this is a possibility?

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:23 pm

beader wrote:"More recently he gave us the info about Ryan, Came to Fiji excited and left crying (not sure if this is Ben/Ash or maybe even Ryan), also said "She had on another choose but to go with JP" we think this could mean "She had one other or no other choice but to go with JP", He also said "and that why Ben stayed in the Westin"

Just a thought here--could it mean:
She had another choose (another choice to make at a rose ceremony for the F2) but to go with JP (but decided to go with JP) and that why Ben stayed in the Westin (because she told Ben ahead of time that he was not F1--like Ali did Chris).

Anyone think this is a possibility?

I"m reading it as, Ryan came to Fiji, he left crying, she had another choice, and went with JP, and that's why Ben stayed at the Westin. Maybe Fijiman knows where the crew stays and that's what he's meaning by that comment? If he would have said "gets to stay" I would interpret that entirely different.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Possible F1 *Spoilers*

+40
Nibbles22
sgjsnow
ninjagirl