Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Possible F1 *Spoilers*

Page 26 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Possible F1 *Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality on Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:27 pm

Not Love_Me here but this is what she had said posted on the ABC site re. Sweepstages Figi ..........
(I'm not sure what to make of it)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

nd4reality

Female Posts : 11637

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality on Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:There is screencap proof that Ashley is in her FRC dress at the Namale resort.
Ryan is at the Namale Resort.......
But some said Vomo is where FRC is...this is conflicting. How did they come up with Vomo??
And where did LoveMe's source say he saw them?

I would love to see confirmation of this too ! That will put the whole subject to rest IMO.

Love_Me or others, please help !

Perhaps its just the LCDs at Vomo but the FRC at Namale.

nd4reality

Female Posts : 11637

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA on Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:23 pm

I remember the quote going something like.. "she put the dress on and immediately I thought we are saving this for the FRC" If I can find it will post but I remember the stylist saying that in his interview

ETA: RS posted what Ashley and Ben/JP were wearing on their LCD's (it might have been their FD's though I don't remember off the top of my head)

CarrieA

Female Posts : 3473

Back to top Go down

Post by anders on Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:22 pm

yes definitely sounds like the same dress..... :Nod:

anders

Back to top Go down

Post by dee on Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I've read what I thought were all his spoilers in the blog and I don't recall him describing her dress at the FRC - maybe he twittered it?
RS never said what she was wearing. I think it's the stylist that was interviewed who described that she was wearing this pale pink dress with feathers at the bottom. So we just assumed it was the one in the SC by the railing.

dee

Back to top Go down

Post by anders on Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:14 pm

I've read what I thought were all his spoilers in the blog and I don't recall him describing her dress at the FRC - maybe he twittered it?

anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma on Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:There is screencap proof that Ashley is in her FRC dress at the Namale resort.
But some said Vomo is where FRC is...this is conflicting. How did they come up with Vomo??

I haven't gone back and read RS what did he say about what she was wearing? or was that their LCD?

Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 on Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:51 pm

There is screencap proof that Ashley is in her FRC dress at the Namale resort.

nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers on Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:22 pm

Actually she was just trying it on to make sure it still fit... Like Ali had gained weight and her dress almost didn't fit :P

Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by anders on Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:what SC is proof that Ashley is in her FRC dress - the pink strapless one?? We KNOW that's the FRC dress? I"m truly lost here - any clarification would help.

I agree

I think that RS describes her dress, but I suppose we really do not have PROOF.

Do we KNOW that JP is even amongst the F3? What about Ben F? We have the Fiji gentleman. Do we have proof that Ryan or Ames went beyond F6? I dont think so .....

I didn't mean proof proof - I meant are we assuming the pink willowing dress is the FRC dress or has it been determined through sluething/RS/whatever means that that is the FRC dress - I dont' know, that's why I asked.

ETA: spoke too soon, I see it was determined this is her FRC dress - thanks guys. so does this mean Ryan is also at the FRC site?

anders

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell on Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I probably shouldn't jump in here because I can't point to the proof, but I remember a conversation here somewhere a couple of weeks back where the dress designer described the FRC dress, and it was the blush feathery one she's wearing at the railing.

Can one of our fashionista posters remember better? Am I totally mis-remembering?

I'm certainly not one of the "fashionista posters" however, that is how I remember it as well, Alexxxx

LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers on Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:10 pm

Dress was described by her stylist in a twitter I believe. Very pale pink with feathers on the bottom which she is wearing in the above SVs

Pale pink. Ould well be taken for white in certain light

Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:19 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Possible F1 *Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum