SELECT CONTENT

Possible F1 *Spoilers*

Page 4 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Possible F1 *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:24 pm

I got a gutt feeling that Ryan may have more to do with the finale than we are led to believe........

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:30 pm

beader wrote:
Just a thought here--could it mean:
She had another choose (another choice to make at a rose ceremony for the F2) but to go with JP (but decided to go with JP) and that why Ben stayed in the Westin (because she told Ben ahead of time that he was not F1--like Ali did Chris).

Anyone think this is a possibility?

Anything is possible but I'll be surprised if they let another lead get away with that, especially so soon. I think Chris L. was a very special case and TPTB ok'ed it for various reasons. They lost an entire date because of it, which they were NOT happy about. After the LCD would be better from TPTB's viewpoint, but they really love the drama of the dual limos at the FRC too much.
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Larel Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:17 pm

So nothing on William & when he leaves, I would think he would be Final 5 at least if not going further..... 😕

Larel

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:28 pm

Larel wrote:So nothing on William & when he leaves, I would think he would be Final 5 at least if not going further..... 😕

William leaves in episode 5 on a 2:1 date with Ben C. Who also leaves. I think William might have gone further, but she could not get past what happened at the roast. JMO

ETA: Not that she didn't forgive him. She did, but the damage might have already been done. Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Page 4 2148147175
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:30 pm

Larel wrote:So nothing on William & when he leaves, I would think he would be Final 5 at least if not going further..... 😕

RS says William and Ben C go home after a 2 on 1 in Epi. 5. Then Nick is cut at the RC so that leaves 8 men.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:35 pm

terabithia wrote:
beader wrote:
Just a thought here--could it mean:
She had another choose (another choice to make at a rose ceremony for the F2) but to go with JP (but decided to go with JP) and that why Ben stayed in the Westin (because she told Ben ahead of time that he was not F1--like Ali did Chris).

Anyone think this is a possibility?

Anything is possible but I'll be surprised if they let another lead get away with that, especially so soon. I think Chris L. was a very special case and TPTB ok'ed it for various reasons. They lost an entire date because of it, which they were NOT happy about. After the LCD would be better from TPTB's viewpoint, but they really love the drama of the dual limos at the FRC too much.

Yeah, I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall in MF's office when her heard there was no way in hell Chirs was going to do the Bachelor :giggle: , I doubt MF would have been so "kind" to Chris L in that RC. I agree that TP's love the drama of the limos driving up and doubt they'll be playing that scenario again for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:43 pm

I have to ask this....again (sorry)...what makes us think FRC is in Vomo??

I am thinking the 3 to 2 RC is in Vomo, and she then chooses Ben over the F3 guy.
Then the FRC is in Namale, and Ryan is there at some point (ala Reid).

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:30 pm

Love_Me wrote:
Larel wrote:So nothing on William & when he leaves, I would think he would be Final 5 at least if not going further..... :confused:

William leaves in episode 5 on a 2:1 date with Ben C. Who also leaves. I think William might have gone further, but she could not get past what happened at the roast. JMO

ETA: Not that she didn't forgive him. She did, but the damage might have already been done. Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Page 4 2148147175

I think William was supposed to originally have been the F3. He had that first date in Ep. 2 ( like Ashley and Frank) that went so very well, especially since we don't have anybody in the F4 coming out of the 2nd Episode. That is the first time that has happened since Matt's season, and there wasn't a 1-1 during the 2nd episode during his season.
I, too, think she never quite got over his part in the roast.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:35 pm

Bloomers wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

I think William was supposed to originally have been the F3. He had that first date in Ep. 2 ( like Ashley and Frank) that went so very well, especially since we don't have anybody in the F4 coming out of the 2nd Episode. That is the first time that has happened since Matt's season, and there wasn't a 1-1 during the 2nd episode during his season.
I, too, think she never quite got over his part in the roast

So you think she "guesses" her F4 right from the begininning, and that is who gets early dates with her?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:04 am

nutty1 wrote:
Bloomers wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

I, too, think she never quite got over his part in the roast

So you think she "guesses" her F4 right from the begininning, and that is who gets early dates with her?

I believe the lead has about 4 people on his/her radar that they liked the best after the M & G. Maybe someone else can share more details about how this works.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondieGal Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:13 am

Bloomers wrote:

What is interesting is that Ashley and Frank were both originally supposed to be F2's.

Love_Me wrote:

I believe the lead has about 4 people on his/her radar that they liked the best after the M & G. Maybe someone else can share more details about how this works.

Yes, during the Meet & Greet the star is privately asked who are his/her top picks. Typically 3 are selected, but could be less or more.
BlondieGal
BlondieGal

Female Posts : 1122

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:17 am

BlondieGal wrote:
Bloomers wrote:

What is interesting is that Ashley and Frank were both originally supposed to be F2's.

Love_Me wrote:

Yes, during the Meet & Greet the star is privately asked who are his/her top picks. Typically 3 are selected, but could be less or more.

So by that logic, William was F2 and Bentley F1 according to what she said during her fit with JP F3/F4. How...nice for him. no no

I do agree with JBF in the other thread that Bentley, William, Ryan, and JP were her top 4 guys and then the others kept getting bumped up as Bentley ditched her, William hurt her, and who knows what went wrong with Ryan (house drama?).

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next