Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Possible F1 *Spoilers*

Page 6 of 27 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Possible F1 *Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality on Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:30 am

Agree - TP could be slating him as the next Bachelor. But for the most part, those guys have got great edits regardless of whether they accepted or not. Ryans edit is going down very soon. Just saying.

Just wanted to add that possible Bachelor edits are nearly flawless, not so much for future Bachelorettes lol.
avatar
nd4reality

Female Posts : 12916
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 49

Back to top Go down

Re: Possible F1 *Spoilers*

Post by anders on Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:36 am

Until I see Ryan's future edit, I won't guess on whether it goes downhill or not - we see some previews that show that could start happening next week, but it could be more of nothing. Jake got far from a perfect edit and the only other bach that came from an 'ette was Jason - so we only have those 2 to go by.

Although Reid and Kyp were considered - Reid's edit was far from flawless. And Kyp never gave them anything negative to work with.
avatar
anders

Posts : 5398
Join date : 2011-03-23
Age : 55
Location : Nova Scotia

Back to top Go down

Re: Possible F1 *Spoilers*

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:42 am

@nd4reality wrote:
@anders wrote:
Coastal wrote:I got a gutt feeling that Ryan may have more to do with the finale than we are led to believe........

ugh - I hope you're wrong, that is so 2 years ago. And why, why bring him back a F5/6 to the FRC - at least with Reid it had context - Ash sending Ryan away on their date, when it wasn't a rose or go, is pretty definite - it doesn't make sense for him to come back at FRC (or even FD for that matter)- I really hope they don't do that again.

Both good points.

Here's another question. Would they repeat the storyline in yet another season ? They have had Jeremy coming back to plead his case, they have had Reid doing essentially the same thing. Now in yet another season they have both Bentley (though admittedly unwillingly) and Ryan (presumably willingly) go through the same storyline again ?
Something is just not adding up.

And as to the previous discussion on this thread, Ryan got her FIR. She gave him the next Group rose date where she said she was 'blown away'. Would that not have put him in her initial Top 4 ? On night 1, he was her top 1 therefore the FIR. Or was it all for the producers ? She visibly reacted to him out of that limo, IMO way more than any of the other guys.
So in that case, why no 1 on 1 for Ryan ? Episode 7 imo doesn't really count laugh out loud.

It just doesn't make sense. I'd love to hear what you'll think of this.




Question. are you referring to when she was fanning herself after Ryan greeted her? Did she actually do that then? I thought it looked spliced in there?? I think it would be a rude reaction when you still have guys in the limo watching :giggle: To me it almost looked like when JP left to go in the house, if you watch it in slow mo you can see she turns to watch JP walk away, as she starts to turn around, she purses her lips like she's giving a big exhale and they cut it as soon as she starts to look up.

As for Ryan, I think she may have been enamoured by him a bit the first night, but if she were real interested he wouuld have gotten a date before Ep7. I wouldn't be surprised that TP want Ryan to get more date roses to keep in the forefront for the next Bachelor. As for Ryans return, kind of reminds me of what they did with Jake on Jillians season, he was let go before HTD's, but returned, and what a surprise, he was crowned the next Bachelor. :king:


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Possible F1 *Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality on Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:46 am

I should have said its my opinion laugh out loud.
I did not see negative edits in Jake / Jason nor Reid/Kiptyn and Chris L.

Jakes guys did not like him but that showed up at the MTA not during the edited show. He was edited as Jillians knight in shining armour so where was the negative edit ? Maybe I missed something.
Reid too, in reality annoyed the guys a lot but barely any of that was actually shown.
Maybe I'm wrong and obviously it remains to be seen how bad Ryans edit will slide. As I can see though Ryan is the only viable option from this whole bunch as Next Bachelor so we'll see :A-okay:
avatar
nd4reality

Female Posts : 12916
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 49

Back to top Go down

Re: Possible F1 *Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality on Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:50 am

@Max64 wrote:




Question. are you referring to when she was fanning herself after Ryan greeted her? Did she actually do that then? I thought it looked spliced in there??


Maybe. In which case they left in a lot of various reaction shots when Ryan stepped out and when she was talking to him before he entered the house, not just the fanning of her hand. I'm not going to list them here but perhaps all that was JP instead !!! Editing LOL.
avatar
nd4reality

Female Posts : 12916
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 49

Back to top Go down

Re: Possible F1 *Spoilers*

Post by anders on Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:56 am

@nd4reality wrote:I should have said its my opinion laugh out loud.
I did not see negative edits in Jake / Jason nor Reid/Kiptyn and Chris L.

Jakes guys did not like him but that showed up at the MTA not during the edited show. He was edited as Jillians knight in shining armour so where was the negative edit ? Maybe I missed something.
Reid too, in reality annoyed the guys a lot but barely any of that was actually shown.
Maybe I'm wrong and obviously it remains to be seen how bad Ryans edit will slide. As I can see though Ryan is the only viable option from this whole bunch as Next Bachelor so we'll see :A-okay:


Maybe it’s just me, and maybe it wasn’t his edit, but Jake came off phonier than a $4 bill and the crying balcony scene was absolutely ridiculous – and how many times would he hear about how ‘perfect’ he was (gag me with a spoon). Reid was edited as a neurotic, wishy/washy germophobe who didn’t make any decisions unless he got his family’s approval. I never said Jason, Kyp or Chris L got a bad edits, I believe they were all first choices for Bach’s and that’s why Reid and Jake’s edits weren’t exactly stellar.
avatar
anders

Posts : 5398
Join date : 2011-03-23
Age : 55
Location : Nova Scotia

Back to top Go down

Re: Possible F1 *Spoilers*

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:05 pm

If Ryans edit does take a dip coming up maybe TP will redeem his edit upon his return.. that way they'll kill two birds with one stone. TP get the drama they want and all the viewers will feel sorry for the lad and rally behind him to be the next Bachelor

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Possible F1 *Spoilers*

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:09 pm

@anders wrote:
@nd4reality wrote:I should have said its my opinion laugh out loud.
I did not see negative edits in Jake / Jason nor Reid/Kiptyn and Chris L.

Jakes guys did not like him but that showed up at the MTA not during the edited show. He was edited as Jillians knight in shining armour so where was the negative edit ? Maybe I missed something.
Reid too, in reality annoyed the guys a lot but barely any of that was actually shown.
Maybe I'm wrong and obviously it remains to be seen how bad Ryans edit will slide. As I can see though Ryan is the only viable option from this whole bunch as Next Bachelor so we'll see :A-okay:


Maybe it’s just me, and maybe it wasn’t his edit, but Jake came off phonier than a $4 bill and the crying balcony scene was absolutely ridiculous – and how many times would he hear about how ‘perfect’ he was (gag me with a spoon). Reid was edited as a neurotic, wishy/washy germophobe who didn’t make any decisions unless he got his family’s approval. I never said Jason, Kyp or Chris L got a bad edits, I believe they were all first choices for Bach’s and that’s why Reid and Jake’s edits weren’t exactly stellar.

Ahh, Jake, wish we could forget about him 😆 I don't think Chantal got the typical F2 edit either.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Possible F1 *Spoilers*

Post by ironcat on Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:40 pm

@anders wrote:
@nd4reality wrote:I should have said its my opinion laugh out loud.
I did not see negative edits in Jake / Jason nor Reid/Kiptyn and Chris L.

Jakes guys did not like him but that showed up at the MTA not during the edited show. He was edited as Jillians knight in shining armour so where was the negative edit ? Maybe I missed something.
Reid too, in reality annoyed the guys a lot but barely any of that was actually shown.
Maybe I'm wrong and obviously it remains to be seen how bad Ryans edit will slide. As I can see though Ryan is the only viable option from this whole bunch as Next Bachelor so we'll see :A-okay:


Maybe it’s just me, and maybe it wasn’t his edit, but Jake came off phonier than a $4 bill and the crying balcony scene was absolutely ridiculous – and how many times would he hear about how ‘perfect’ he was (gag me with a spoon). Reid was edited as a neurotic, wishy/washy germophobe who didn’t make any decisions unless he got his family’s approval. I never said Jason, Kyp or Chris L got a bad edits, I believe they were all first choices for Bach’s and that’s why Reid and Jake’s edits weren’t exactly stellar.

Sometimes the person who the producers expect to be the frontrunner for the next lead changes by the end of the show airing due to viewer reaction. I think Jason and Chris L. were anticipated to be the fan favorites by the producers, and they were correct, so both got great edits. Along with Kip, Jake was expected to be a fan favorite; he wasn't. But his edit, planned in advance, was pretty squeaky clean and was supposed to be "endearing", even though I agree he came across very fake and cheesy. Conversely, Reid was not expected to be a favorite; he was, but his edit had already been set, and enough fans liked him despite the edit that Fleiss admitted (in that 20/20 special) that ultimately, Reid was his first choice for the lead.

ironcat

Posts : 4946
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Possible F1 *Spoilers*

Post by Larel on Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:07 pm

@Love_Me wrote:
@Larel wrote:So nothing on William & when he leaves, I would think he would be Final 5 at least if not going further..... 😕



William leaves in episode 5 on a 2:1 date with Ben C. Who also leaves. I think William might have gone further, but she could not get past what happened at the roast. JMO

ETA: Not that she didn't forgive him. She did, but the damage might have already been done.


Omg that soon? William is gone 2 more eps from now? no no

She must have really lost interest or just could not get past what happened, too bad.
Do we know RS is right about all this, he has been wrong before.... :laughingoutlou

Larel

Posts : 288
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Possible F1 *Spoilers*

Post by anders on Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:09 pm

the only time I remember him being wrong about an elimination, prior to F2 was when he said Ella went home on her 1:1 with Jake - she went home the next week instead. He's always been right about episode eliminations.
avatar
anders

Posts : 5398
Join date : 2011-03-23
Age : 55
Location : Nova Scotia

Back to top Go down

Re: Possible F1 *Spoilers*

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:58 pm

@anders wrote:
Coastal wrote:I got a gutt feeling that Ryan may have more to do with the finale than we are led to believe........

ugh - I hope you're wrong, that is so 2 years ago. And why, why bring him back a F5/6 to the FRC - at least with Reid it had context - Ash sending Ryan away on their date, when it wasn't a rose or go, is pretty definite - it doesn't make sense for him to come back at FRC (or even FD for that matter)- I really hope they don't do that again.
The facts are, he is at Vomo in a sc so I guess he does come back.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Possible F1 *Spoilers*

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 27 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Possible F1 *Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum