Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

VO & PI's - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 1 of 52 1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: VO & PI's - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Love_Me on Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32811

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby on Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I never believe anything CH says anymore.

CH gave away a clue which if noticed could have led to what happened on Bachelor 13, Ali's show, and now Ashley's show. Maybe others - I don't know for sure - only about these 3.

There was another clue CH gave away. Paraphrasing here. He was doing an interview and he said we couldn't tell Ali what Roberto said or Ashley what JP said... and when the interview was replayed, they had changed the JP.

oh I thought he assimilated roberto and ashley

is this what you are talking about?

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby on Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:21 pm

Titou wrote:
bambam64 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Maybe ben came to realize she was not into him and decided if you dont have good to say SAY NOTHING.

Like the producers would let that happen. Ben will (probably) say I love you and will propose to the girl and the producers will eat it up.

That is what I think will happen. no no

I see ben saying his feelings to ash at the dinner but not propose.

I think it will be teary how his journey was THERAPEUTIC and he had a wonderful journey

Producers will push on this THERAPEUTIC journey till the end.

That's my impression. Even a quote like this has nothing to do with Ashley at all...

"The walls are down and if that means I get crushed in the end that’s part of it, at the same time if I end up with the girl that I love then that would be a dream come true."

Heck, it could be ANY girl!

My impression is that Ben never really was "into" her all that much, physically. I loved his joking line about just wanting to visit temples and sight see!!! He was so honest and upfront. Oh, he and Ashley get along very well as friends... just like Constantine. We figured this out AGES ago here. She just took the two JP was more comfortable with to the Fantasy Suite, assuming that she would be a very good girl with them. Somebody even referenced Leave It to Beaver.

This season was a HUGE challenge for them.

absolutely

all this season, ALL the guys said that she is easy to go along with, she is bubbling and easy to be around with. We all know that all the girls in the house with brad said that she has a great sense of humor too.

I certainly do see a fun connection with ben but her torso is never next to him like she wants to climb on him. She is a bit less spontaneous. We saw a perfect example when he helps her with the roller shoes when she hug him with her baby voice: awwww you're cute..... a very very tender gesture that you do when you are very confortable. She did not expect anything from it even if she got a kiss.

Ben is a fantastic guy and it looks like constantine as well although we never really see a fun side with constantine except at his HTD. I was surprised that the producers did not insist that ashley was on his arms on the porch and get some romance there. They were alone, they could do it right? With family it was all very reserved and well manners vs JP's family where they could not stop touching each other (hand on neck, on his back, on his knee, torso next to him at table, his kiss on her neck and same kiss back on his neck to him VS I'll miss you with Ben)

I understand that we saw a couple of tender moments with Ben but with my eyes never that intense....

again I always thought ........ girl who has a crush (ben) VS woman who is in love (JP)

now... this is the way I see it and I will NOT apologize to express my opinion here :P

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan on Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I never believe anything CH says anymore.

CH gave away a clue which if noticed could have led to what happened on Bachelor 13, Ali's show, and now Ashley's show. Maybe others - I don't know for sure - only about these 3.

There was another clue CH gave away. Paraphrasing here. He was doing an interview and he said we couldn't tell Ali what Roberto said or Ashley what JP said... and when the interview was replayed, they had changed the JP.

I remember that, and to me it looked like he had an "oh shite" look on his face.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1538

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever on Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:18 pm

I never knew it was changed for the replay. Interesting. Suspect

Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose on Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:31 pm

Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 on Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:What clues are we talking about here?? bowdown

On Jason's show, CH blogged that Jason spent a lot of time trying to figure out how Molly felt about him and how he (Jason) felt about Melissa.

On Ali's show, CH blogged that Ali spent a lot of time trying to figure out how Roberto felt about her.

On Ashley's show, CH blogged that Ashley spent a lot of time trying to figure out how JP felt about her.

The same week that CH blogged this, Ali blogged that she could really identify with Ashley because on her (Ali's) show, her biggest fear was that the one she fell in love with wouldn't love her back. That was when it the significance of what CH had stated hit me. He had "told" us where Ashley's heart was even though he didn't tell us.

The blog about Jason's show is the most interesting of all because in that could be a key to understanding most of what happened that season.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2021

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:37 pm

What clues are we talking about here?? bowdown

What gave it away for me was in his last blog, he asked everyone what they thought of Ben. It was so obvious to me he was asking everyone if they want Ben as the next Bachelor. If we had no spoilers, then that was the moment I would've realized Ben isn't F1.

Maybe or that's what he wants you to think. I'm with those that doesn't trust CH other than to realize that he says what he does to promote an ending that they want. He is a producer now and not just the declarer of the last rose. giggling

That could be it as well. This season has given me migraines. :laughingoutlou

bluwavz

Female Posts : 9291

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 on Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:32 pm

What gave it away for me was in his last blog, he asked everyone what they thought of Ben. It was so obvious to me he was asking everyone if they want Ben as the next Bachelor. If we had no spoilers, then that was the moment I would've realized Ben isn't F1.

Maybe or that's what he wants you to think. I'm with those that doesn't trust CH other than to realize that he says what he does to promote an ending that they want. He is a producer now and not just the declarer of the last rose. giggling

albean99

Female Posts : 11538

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:51 pm

bluwavz

Female Posts : 9291

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu on Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:35 pm

ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 on Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:49 pm

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2021

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:52 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 52 1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

VO & PI's - Discussion - Thread #1

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum