Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

VO & PI's - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 2 of 52 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: VO & PI's - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by JBF on Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:35 pm

I couldn't keep a straight face when she said to Chris the last episode "Bentley who?"

JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I never believe anything CH says anymore. It used to be we only had the things he was telling us to go on, but with social media and various other sources of information being leaked it is easy to tell he is lying to the viewers.

Which don't get me wrong he has to do what he has to do. I get that, but I take everything he shares with us with a grain of salt now.

I agree I never believed that "we almost had to shut down production" story and especially not because of Bentley. No way would they have let Ashley just quit for whatever reason.

bluwavz

Female Posts : 9322

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:19 pm

I never believe anything CH says anymore. It used to be we only had the things he was telling us to go on, but with social media and various other sources of information being leaked it is easy to tell he is lying to the viewers.

Which don't get me wrong he has to do what he has to do. I get that, but I take everything he shares with us with a grain of salt now.

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32421

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 on Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:She just took the two JP was more comfortable with to the Fantasy Suite, assuming that she would be a very good girl with them. Somebody even referenced Leave It to Beaver.

This season was a HUGE challenge for them.

I've always sort of believe Chris Harrison when he said that they almost had to shut down filming several times. I just never believed that it was because of Bentley as he seemed to imply.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2021

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF on Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:50 pm

Titou wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
bambam64 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Maybe ben came to realize she was not into him and decided if you dont have good to say SAY NOTHING.

Like the producers would let that happen. Ben will (probably) say I love you and will propose to the girl and the producers will eat it up.

That is what I think will happen. no no

I see ben saying his feelings to ash at the dinner but not propose.

I think it will be teary how his journey was THERAPEUTIC and he had a wonderful journey

Producers will push on this THERAPEUTIC journey till the end.

That's my impression. Even a quote like this has nothing to do with Ashley at all...

"The walls are down and if that means I get crushed in the end that’s part of it, at the same time if I end up with the girl that I love then that would be a dream come true."

Heck, it could be ANY girl!

My impression is that Ben never really was "into" her all that much, physically. I loved his joking line about just wanting to visit temples and sight see!!! He was so honest and upfront. Oh, he and Ashley get along very well as friends... just like Constantine. We figured this out AGES ago here. She just took the two JP was more comfortable with to the Fantasy Suite, assuming that she would be a very good girl with them. Somebody even referenced Leave It to Beaver.

This season was a HUGE challenge for them.

JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:38 pm

@tigertiz wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't give her a choice. They're horrible if they make the F2 get down on one knee again.
Maybe she didnt give them a choice. Maybe she let the cat out of the bag and did not follow instructions. That would account for her less than stellar edit. She ticked them off on this point?

If it went down like that then more power to her!

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz on Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:54 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't give her a choice. They're horrible if they make the F2 get down on one knee again.
Maybe she didnt give them a choice. Maybe she let the cat out of the bag and did not follow instructions. That would account for her less than stellar edit. She ticked them off on this point?

tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby on Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:25 pm

bambam64 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Maybe ben came to realize she was not into him and decided if you dont have good to say SAY NOTHING.

Like the producers would let that happen. Ben will (probably) say I love you and will propose to the girl and the producers will eat it up.

I see ben saying his feelings to ash at the dinner but not propose.

I think it will be teary how his journey was THERAPEUTIC and he had a wonderful journey

Producers will push on this THERAPEUTIC journey till the end.

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby on Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Did anyone else notice that in the new Fiji video, the only VO's we hear from Ben and Constantine sound like they're doing a promotional commercial for Fiji? All TPTB let us hear them say is how beautiful it is, the scenery, etc -- not one mention of Ashley (or at least not by name).

Whereas JP's VOs are about how he's excited to share it with Ashley and how magical it is to be there with Ashley.

Just thought that was strange.

I didn't pay much attention to Constantine's VO's, but when Ben's came on, I was like when is he going to shut up about Fiji? :laughingoutlou

well sorry to say that I had the SAME reaction with his vlog about his winery duh giggling

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:36 am

bambam64 wrote:

I hope Ashley doesn't let that (proposing) happen. Yikes!

I'll blame TPTB mostly if that happens.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] #TeamCaila [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

bluwavz

Female Posts : 9322

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:36 am

@Alanna wrote:
@bluwavz wrote:
bambam64 wrote:
@reason wrote:Maybe ben came to realize she was not into him and decided if you dont have good to say SAY NOTHING.

Last edited by bambam64 on Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:35 am

bambam64 wrote:

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:16 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 52 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

VO & PI's - Discussion - Thread #1

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum