Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

VO & PI's - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 3 of 52 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 27 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: VO & PI's - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by bluwavz on July 22nd 2011, 8:33 am

bambam64 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Maybe ben came to realize she was not into him and decided if you dont have good to say SAY NOTHING.

Like the producers would let that happen. Ben will (probably) say I love you and will propose to the girl and the producers will eat it up.

That is what I think will happen. no no

bluwavz

Female Posts : 9316

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on July 22nd 2011, 8:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Did anyone else notice that in the new Fiji video, the only VO's we hear from Ben and Constantine sound like they're doing a promotional commercial for Fiji? All TPTB let us hear them say is how beautiful it is, the scenery, etc -- not one mention of Ashley (or at least not by name).

Whereas JP's VOs are about how he's excited to share it with Ashley and how magical it is to be there with Ashley.

Just thought that was strange.

I didn't pay much attention to Constantine's VO's, but when Ben's came on, I was like when is he going to shut up about Fiji? :laughingoutlou

Well, Constantine still didn't sound very enthused to be there. Come on, dude -- you're in Fiji! :P
I noticed that about Ben, too. The poor guy surely said something about Ashley!
I just thought it was kind of strange.

Haha, they're driving me nuts with these previews. I don't know what they're trying to tell us.

I noticed in the evening portion of Constantine's date in the preview he looked kind of "off" or is that just me?

I guess because he knew he was about to take off? Suspect

I think so. I bet he tells her he wants to leave right after she offers up the fantasy suite card.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] #TeamCaila [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

bluwavz

Back to top Go down

Post by reason on July 22nd 2011, 8:32 am

Well if they do the travel video after the fact yes he could decide not to mention ashley name at all.

reason

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on July 22nd 2011, 8:31 am

@reason wrote:Maybe ben came to realize she was not into him and decided if you dont have good to say SAY NOTHING.

Like the producers would let that happen. Ben will (probably) say I love you and will propose to the girl and the producers will eat it up.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on July 22nd 2011, 8:31 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Maybe ben came to realize she was not into him and decided if you dont have good to say SAY NOTHING.

I don't think it's that because according to the TV Guide episode description for the finale, both of the F2 tell her they love her. Surely Ben wouldn't tell her that if he thought she wasn't into him?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] #TeamCaila [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

bluwavz

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes on July 22nd 2011, 8:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Did anyone else notice that in the new Fiji video, the only VO's we hear from Ben and Constantine sound like they're doing a promotional commercial for Fiji? All TPTB let us hear them say is how beautiful it is, the scenery, etc -- not one mention of Ashley (or at least not by name).

Whereas JP's VOs are about how he's excited to share it with Ashley and how magical it is to be there with Ashley.

I didn't pay much attention to Constantine's VO's, but when Ben's came on, I was like when is he going to shut up about Fiji? :laughingoutlou

Well, Constantine still didn't sound very enthused to be there. Come on, dude -- you're in Fiji! :P

Haha, they're driving me nuts with these previews. I don't know what they're trying to tell us.

I noticed in the evening portion of Constantine's date in the preview he looked kind of "off" or is that just me?

I guess because he knew he was about to take off? Suspect

mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by reason on July 22nd 2011, 8:28 am

Maybe ben came to realize she was not into him and decided if you dont have good to say SAY NOTHING.

reason

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on July 22nd 2011, 8:27 am

bluwavz

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes on July 22nd 2011, 8:25 am

mnmhughes

Back to top Go down

Post by anders on July 22nd 2011, 8:21 am

I remember Jason's VO about the FRC in Deanna's season. he wanted to be the knight in shining armour that swept her off her feet.

In Brad season 2, we had one VO from Emily "what if Brad falls in love with me and I can't love him back" All Chantal VOs were upbeat and positive.

Bloomers noted a few seasons ago that the F1 typically has the negative VOs and the F2 has the positive ones

What VOs do we have for Ben and JP for the finale?

anders

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on July 22nd 2011, 8:20 am

bluwavz

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes on July 22nd 2011, 8:18 am

Did anyone else notice that in the new Fiji video, the only VO's we hear from Ben and Constantine sound like they're doing a promotional commercial for Fiji? All TPTB let us hear them say is how beautiful it is, the scenery, etc -- not one mention of Ashley (or at least not by name).

mnmhughes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:17 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 52 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 27 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

VO & PI's - Discussion - Thread #1

Permissions in this forum: