Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

VO & PI's - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 5 of 52 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 28 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: VO & PI's - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Love_Me on Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:15 am

Why would the sister talk about Bentley like that? Of course, I expect Ashley to bring him up again at some point. Doesn't her sister only meet the F2?

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32421

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF on Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:He made a decision. I think actions speak louder than words. (75% sure this is a Bentley repeat recycled for “drama”.)

I think the above is most likely regarding Dino's decision to walk if he walked.

I also think that somehow MTP will go differently this season too.. Maybe they or at least the sister meets all 3 guys. *shrugs*

That's what I thought initially and is what Reality Steve said on his blog (about the quote referring to Dino). That's why I love putting things in percentages... I am allowing myself 25% chance to be wrong... and I probably will be. Ha ha! We will know next Monday.

Just like that silly crab lamp. It was there on hometown, not Fiji. I was ROARING when somebody (Ilene?) told Jordan he looked sunburned, prompting Ashley's "shy" joke. I think somebody involved in editing must have somehow known that I was fussing about that stupid picture here... BECAUSE he looked sunburn! It was a "shout-out" to me personally.

I am GUESSING (no clue) that the blue outfit is Ben's and he goes second. The ONLY thing I'm basing that on is the shot of her hugging her family... looks like the tan outfit (JP), but somebody needs to screencap it. Usually, Final One goes second instead with Meet The Parents... but they must be changing things a little here. Roberto went first, I think.

Out of curiosity, how is the sister relationship these days post-show? Any stories out there? Probably have to check the other threads. They were very happy with each other on Brad's date.

It is also interesting how she brought up religion twice on her blog this week at people.com. I thought that had something to do with the "problem" we are seeing in the previews (and there was that episode #5 clue), but others here corrected me on that. Hey! Just thinking of the possibilities here.

JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 on Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:38 pm

He made a decision. I think actions speak louder than words. (75% sure this is a Bentley repeat recycled for “drama”.)

I think the above is most likely regarding Dino's decision to walk if he walked.

I also think that somehow MTP will go differently this season too.. Maybe they or at least the sister meets all 3 guys. *shrugs*

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1108

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia on Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:19 pm

Ashley VO (no clue if this was said back during BentleyGate or if it relates to the family trouble): You have hopes for something and it doesn’t come true and this crushes a lot of things for me
Ashley PI in FRC dress crying: I woke up today thinking this is going to be a great day…
Ashley VO (50% chance this is a sliced quote inserted, 50% FRC): …and now it is ruined. It is so, like, cruel
Back to Ashley PI crying: It’s not fair. I hate this.

I think the above is about having to let Ben go. She doesn't like hurting anyone.

I also think the quote about not being ready "this moment" from JP has to do with getting married, not proposing.

Cecilia

Female Posts : 2281

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF on Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:10 pm

Titou wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thanks so much for this... I was listening and probably got a few of these lines a little off...

Another “take” on the previews, ignoring what we are seeing on screen (lop & chop):

Voice-overs:
Ashley: Fiji is the most beautiful place I’ve ever imagined. It is the ultimate place to fall in love.
He’s somebody I could see myself spending the rest of my life with.
I can say I’m really falling in love with him.
This is not how I saw my night going at all. (relating to Constantine the Stud?)
It’s over right here. (could be anything)
He made a decision. I think actions speak louder than words. (75% sure this is a Bentley repeat recycled for “drama”.)
Jordan: To be able to experience something like this with Ashley… it’s once in a lifetime
Ben: Today couldn’t have been more perfect. I am falling for this girl. I really am.
(post Chris Harrison: And in two weeks)
Ashley: Family approval is really important and I’m devastated
This is MY decision and I learned today to trust my own feelings
I know I’ve made the right decision… and I fell in love. I feel so happy.
Today marks the first day of my love story. (We heard that same voice-over in episode #3 before Bentley’s departure. We NOW know that was edited into that episode for another potential reason: Jordan had his first 1 on 1 date with her in that episode.)

Actual words coming from mouths (ITMs):
Constantine in helicopter: That’s the coolest thing I’ve ever done.
Ash to Jordan on beach: Do you feel you’re gonna know enough about me for us to potentially leave here engaged?
Jordan: Am I ready to do it right now? No.
Ash covering eyes (probably to Ryan… orange/red outfit now same? Photoshop?): I can’t believe you flew to Fiji.
(post Chris Harrison: And in two weeks)
Ash (same outfit with JP on beach) to Chrystie crying big time: The first thing you say walking in here is “Oh, he’s not for you”
Chrystie: I don’t think he is.
Chrystie to Ash in blue (Ben’s MTP?): I’m trying to protect you from yourself.
Ash: Why can’t you feel for me for a second? I’m trying to figure it out but you are coming across like you are being such a *****.

Quotes from the previous preview we have yet to see/hear:

Jordan VO: Any doubts that I thought I had before... gone
Jordan VO: Fiji would be the perfect ending to my love story.
Jordan VO: I couldn't have picked a better destination to end all this with Ashley
Ryan VO: I hope to finally find love in the blue waters of Fiji
Ashley VO: I came here to meet the man of my dreams and I'm so certain with the way I feel about him I don't want to live without him.
Ashley VO (finale?): At this point there is no doubt in my mind. I'm ready to walk away with my husband.
Constantine VO: I’m continuing to think about the fact that I'm don’t feel ready to propose to this girl
Ryan VO: It's been a lot harder than I thought it would be because obviously her heart is not into it.
Ashley VO (obviously about Ryan): I had regretted sending him home and now he flew all the way to Fiji
Ashley VO (might be an earlier quote): This makes things so confusing
Ashley VO (might be an earlier quote): I'm having a struggle in my head with what I think is right for me and what I feel.
Ash to Chrystie (same outfit with JP, tan): I just hoped that things would have gone differently.
Jordan VO (I'll give this a 25% chance quote from Taiwan, during Ben’s late date, 25% Fantasy Date or finale jitters and a 50% chance of lots of slice & dice from every possible quote this season):
It makes it a little more difficult for me knowing that she’s probably not in love with me.
Ash to Jordan, back to beach (around MTP time, probably after Chrystie): I just need to figure it out.
Ashley VO (probably said earlier, not these last two episodes): The past week I’ve been having second thoughts about everything
Ashley VO (no clue if this was said back during BentleyGate or if it relates to the family trouble): You have hopes for something and it doesn’t come true and this crushes a lot of things for me
Ashley PI in FRC dress crying: I woke up today thinking this is going to be a great day…
Ashley VO (50% chance this is a sliced quote inserted, 50% FRC): …and now it is ruined. It is so, like, cruel
Back to Ashley PI crying: It’s not fair. I hate this.

(This was most likely from Taiwan... for the record)
JP VO: She's got to know that I'm flustered and that I'm upset.

OK… my guesses… subject to change as this plays out

-Constantine leaves Fantasy Date abruptly
-Ryan comes back but it is not that big of a deal
-Jordan is not ready to propose on the Fantasy Date, but may be later. He did say he may use the L word by the time he’s final 2.
-Jordan gets the first MTP since we have the shot of her greeting her family in tan
-Chrystie is critical of Ashley with Jordan and possibly Ben too for some reason.
-Ashley looks more upset about her reaction to Jordan (tan outfit and earrings).
-Guessing Ashley’s in blue is for Ben’s visit and this is where the B word fits in. This is the second time she is being criticized.
-The line “I’m trying to protect you from yourself” may... may have as much to do with “The Process” and Ashley perhaps not “ready” with ANY man she chooses.

Key question: Does she discuss Bentley with her family and will that change things?

Any other takes here?

JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF on Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:JBF or anyone else - if you get a chance, will you take a look back at what Ashley has said about her family or the family she wants to have before tonight. For some reason, I have felt that Ashley is either not particularly happy in her family or at some time has been unhappy .... I have wondered if she was sort of the black sheep in the family.
Does anyone know if her sister has the same father (not stepfather) as Ashley?
She made the one comment that she wanted to live her life in a big more diverse city than what she had. She always seems to talk about other families as just what she wants for her family. She emphasized how much she loved the families she met.
I dont remember Ashleys date with Brad with her family.

Can’t answer all above… although others have done a better job already. Some quotes that may help…

Hometown date in Brad’s season:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I have to laugh... the only guy this season who looks like he would "fit" in that hometown is Lucas.

You can’t eat that with a fork! (Love that line: She ate with a fork all this season, except with Jordan in Hong Kong. She briefly used chopsticks and laughed at his lack of patience.) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Good job… and I saw your crown.
Key words: disconnected, reassurance
Brad claims he fell for her on night one

Ash PI: I’m feeling the closest I have ever felt to being in love with Brad but if my parents were to be, y’know, hesitant about it, I would definitely take a step back and reevaluate the situation.

Ash PI: I think my family has an inflated sense of my confidence. I think they see me in these situations when I’m, like, comfortable. They do NOT see me when I’m out of my element. But now, being here with my family makes me feel so reassured that all of my insecurities melt away at this point.

Chrystie PI: I could tell she was so proud to bring Brad to meet us. I just saw it in her face and the way she looks and the way she looked at us. It was amazing.

Laurie (Mom) PI: I really believe that Brad and Ashley are building a great relationship. He just seems to adore her. There’s a sparkle in his eyes when he speaks about her. If Ashley is not in love with Brad, she’s getting there. They just have this little connection.

Brad to family: So how was it growing up here? What are things to do?
Chrystie answers after Ashley laughs: I don’t think we knew any better. Ice skating and swimming…
Brad: Ice fishing? I picture ice fishing.

Mike PI: He feels like he really likes Ashley, but if he really loves her and respects her ambition and what she wants in life, he should support her 100% and that’s what I want to ask Brad.

Brad to Mike: She seems to be so driven. I like that. (She-she is) Very independent.
Mike: You know she will be a dentist. You know that. (I do) And she’ll do that. She’ll finish that… even though, if you guys fall in love, this is it… she will finish her schooling.
Brad: I do like that about her… and so we have-we have some pretty serious conversations to have.
Mike: That’s true. Kids
Brad: Kids. Um… I definitely want kids. (You do?) I do. Um. Does she?
Mike: I don’t know if that would scare Ashley or…
Brad: Lets’-let’s hear it.
Mike: I don’t know. I don’t know about that. I don’t know how she’s feeling right now. Y’know what I’m saying?
Brad: That makes two of us. Fill me in if you figure that out. Please.

When asked if he would propose, Ashley: I still think there’s a lot more I need to know about him.

Chrystie to Brad (hmmm… she would LOVE Ryan Park): She works hard. She plays hard. She has a rich life and she wants to share it with someone who also has a rich life who is also just as excited… y’know… about the future like she is. (Right) What I look forward is, like, now, she’s almost done school. She’s ready to start her life. I know that if there ever was a time for something to work out, right now is that time.

Laurie welcomes Brad for visiting regardless the outcome… LOL!
Brad PI: I don’t want to leave tonight at all. I don’t want to leave this family. I don’t want to leave this home. I don’t want to leave this town and I damn sure don’t want to leave Ashley.
Brad to Ash leaving the house: Can we please go back in?

William’s 1 on 1 in Las Vegas (episode #2):

William: The one person who meant a lot to me growing up… I lost my dad… you know… close to six years ago to alcohol and, you know, his morning started with drinking and his morning ended with drinking… and that’s all he got to know. It was so hard to see he had to go through. I got a phone call that he had a… he was left by the side of the road beaten (OMG)… and if you are not ready to hear this…
Ash: No, no… I know-I want to hear it. It just hits close to home for me. (Really?) Yeah.
William: I went right back to the ICU and that… that was the last time I ever talked to him. I fell apart that night and didn’t know what to do with myself… and the next morning I woke up and I looked at my watch and it was set to the time and day that he passed. (What?!) I’ve kept my watch set to that time and day (No!) since then and it is always a reminder to tell myself to keep going and don’t let my time stop, don’t let my life burn out, you know?
Ash: I’m shaking right now. You don’t even know. This, like, really hits close to home. I’ve been through that my whole life with my father… um… he’s an alcoholic and it has been an ongoing life struggle.
Ash PI: Hearing that William has kinda shared some of the same kinds of emotions that I had in my childhood, it makes me feel closer to him…

Mickey’s 1 on 1 in Las Vegas (episode #2):

Ash: Mickey is gorgeous. He’s better looking than I am.

Mickey: You have to tell me when was the last time you cried?
(Key fore-shadow line for Ashley to repeat with Jordan episode #7, bringing up his heart break.)
Ash: The last time I cried was when I was in the process of watching last season, having to live through, like, what people were saying and everyone judging you based on every little thing you wear, you say… and I think that was hard for me.
Mickey: Does it normally bother you if people are critical of you?
Ash: Yeah, I think so. I think so, to be honest. I guess people think that tears are weakness but I think you have to be strong to show that- show your emotions.

Episode #7:

Jordan to Ash: I don’t want you to feel like you can’t tell me because you are afraid to or afraid I might judge or react in a way that’s, like… that will make you feel bad. I want you to tell me whatever is on your mind.

Ames 1 on 1 date in Phuket (episode #4):

Ames: So if you could change one thing about growing up, what would it be?
Ash: Hmm. I think I grew up in a such a, kinda like, really secluded little space. I think I want to raise kids in a more populated area with more opportunities and a more diverse group of people. I want to travel with my kids and I want to… I don’t know… expose them to a lot of things than I was exposed to when I was younger.
Ames: What is the most important part of family life to you.
Ash: I think I just want to do a lot of things with my family. I just want to spend time with my family and actually have dinners as a family and travel together.
Ames: That’s great.

Ashley: Relationships have a lot to do with timing and, like, what you need at that certain time of your life.

Ames: Some things are beyond our control.
(Key fore-shadow line to episode #7 when Jordan gets group rose: For the first time this is completely out of our hands.)

Ashley to Ames: What do you need in a relationship? What are you needs?
Ames: It is something you feel. (Right) And it something entirely shaped by where you’ve been.

She teases him before the rose: Time is running out…

Ames PI: I knew Ashley was beautiful all along, but now that I’ve really got to know her, she has sort of an inner beauty that just makes her that much more attractive to me.
(Key fore-shadow line to Ilene Rosenbaum’s comments on her son’s perspective of Ashley in episode #8.)

JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by RichLP on Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:12 pm

Oh my goodness, my wife and I met in your area many times when we were dating, as she was in Miami and I was in Cocoa. We loved the restaurants in Stuart particularly, especially in the old downtown section, and Wahoo's across the bridge from there. You should really check them out! I actually bought her engagement ring at the mall in Jensen Beach...

RichLP

Male Posts : 3382

Back to top Go down

Post by shoepie on Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Trust me... any chance to escape Miami is worth taking...

I live in Florida too. I get what you are saying. Florida is a..........ummmm...........an interesting state. How did I do? I am working on being positive. Good weather in the winter. Okay, your turn.

Oh I LOVE Florida... spent over 30 years on and around Merritt Island... just the last 8 in Miami, which is, as you say... interesting... laugh out loud

Good for you! hehehe I do not find much culture where I am on Hutchinson Island and surrounding towns. I have yet to find a good restaurant. I do love the sound of the ocean though. I am working on building more of a life here. Just having trouble with the culture adjustment from the northeast.

shoepie

Female Posts : 2306

Back to top Go down

Post by RichLP on Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Trust me... any chance to escape Miami is worth taking...

I live in Florida too. I get what you are saying. Florida is a..........ummmm...........an interesting state. How did I do? I am working on being positive. Good weather in the winter. Okay, your turn.

Oh I LOVE Florida... spent over 30 years on and around Merritt Island... just the last 8 in Miami, which is, as you say... interesting... lol

RichLP

Back to top Go down

Post by shoepie on Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:59 pm

shoepie

Female Posts : 2306

Back to top Go down

Post by RichLP on Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:52 pm

Trust me... any chance to escape Miami is worth taking...

RichLP

Back to top Go down

Post by anders on Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:wasn't she from FLA?

Trista, she is from Indiana but I doubt that is where she was living when she went on the Bachelor.

At one point she was a dancer. She attended the University of Miami.

Ah yes. So people think that the weather is why it was a stretch for her to move to Colorado. Not necessarily. She was clearly open to a new living situation. :awesome:

I didn't watch Trista's season back then, but I do recall hearing her saying something about giving up the warm temps of Fla would be difficult for her. I remember watching her, Ryan and Charlie on Oprah - maybe that's where I heard it - IDK.

anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:35 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 52 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 28 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

VO & PI's - Discussion - Thread #1

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum