Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

VO & PI's - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 50 of 52 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51, 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: VO & PI's - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by mnmhughes on Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:13 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I know it is too early to post for Monday's show and dialog tends to be altered from preview to full broadcast, but I could't resist posting these nuggets:

Ryan (posted this one on another thread... my favorite line of his so far):

Just ridiculous! It’s preposterous! I mean… OK. What! You can’t hang with the fact that I’m freakin’ happy a lot? What-I’m sorry! I’m sorry I’m not grumpy!

(Uh ho... solar flares...)

JP: When’s my next 1 on 1? I can’t-I’m impatient.
Ash: I feel like I owe you a really good one
JP: No that really was a good one
A: And thank you for putting up with me. That was so bad.
JP: That date was perfect (she smiles like she ate the canary) I know it was only one date but… it was a perfect date. It really was.
A: That’s really cute.
JP: Now, I’m gonna get all shy.
A: Nooo, don’t get shy.
JP: Are you getting wet?
A: A little bit. It’s OK
JP: You’ll have to come closer, a little closer

A: You think you can pick me up?
JP: Absolutely.
(flop!)

Favorite part of the show so far!! :Spitoutdrink:
I mentioned earlier that if JP is F1, I can see him working out so that he can do it right at the ATFR ceremony! I bet his friends will be ribbing him about that! :giggle:

mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF on Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:06 am

I know it is too early to post for Monday's show and dialog tends to be altered from preview to full broadcast, but I could't resist posting these nuggets:

Ryan (posted this one on another thread... my favorite line of his so far):

Just ridiculous! It’s preposterous! I mean… OK. What! You can’t hang with the fact that I’m freakin’ happy a lot? What-I’m sorry! I’m sorry I’m not grumpy!

(Uh ho... solar flares...)

JP: When’s my next 1 on 1? I can’t-I’m impatient.
Ash: I feel like I owe you a really good one
JP: No that really was a good one
A: And thank you for putting up with me. That was so bad.
JP: That date was perfect (she smiles like she ate the canary) I know it was only one date but… it was a perfect date. It really was.
A: That’s really cute.
JP: Now, I’m gonna get all shy.
A: Nooo, don’t get shy.
JP: Are you getting wet?
A: A little bit. It’s OK
JP: You’ll have to come closer, a little closer

A: You think you can pick me up?
JP: Absolutely.
(flop!)

JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Max64 on Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Thanks Max and JBF for all the hard work you guys have done.

I too think that with both Bentley and even Jeff gone, the fresh relationships will be highlighed more in episodes 4 and 5.

The important thing to keep in mind is not so much what she says about each guy but what they show her to have said via the edit. They are using her PIs to tell her end story .
eg. She was clearly wearing her white shirt from JPs date when talking about wanting to be comforted (we don't know if she was re-hashing the roast or something else) but they inserted that prior to her 1 on 1 time with Ryan who turned out to make her feel better.

Plus there are sure to be PIs regarding Ben F in the next episode as he gets the GR so we'll see what words she uses to describe him. There are also PIs of JPs kissing prowess so that will be good to see too.

Exactly. It was intersting because a great deal of what we are to assume she is saying about Bentley, feeling secure, making my heart race, etc, we don't actually see her say, so we have no idea who she is really talking about.

I tried to include what she was wearing in the PI's so we would be able to reference back as to when these things were actually said.

Max64

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF on Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:24 pm

Also another minor little tid bit just caught upon re-watching: there were two PI sessions with JP before and after his date wearing the same blue shirt, but slightly different positioning and background. The "little things" and "flying" comments are post-date.

JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality on Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:09 pm

Thanks Max and JBF for all the hard work you guys have done.

I too think that with both Bentley and even Jeff gone, the fresh relationships will be highlighed more in episodes 4 and 5.

The important thing to keep in mind is not so much what she says about each guy but what they show her to have said via the edit. They are using her PIs to tell her end story .
eg. She was clearly wearing her white shirt from JPs date when talking about wanting to be comforted (we don't know if she was re-hashing the roast or something else) but they inserted that prior to her 1 on 1 time with Ryan who turned out to make her feel better.

Plus there are sure to be PIs regarding Ben F in the next episode as he gets the GR so we'll see what words she uses to describe him. There are also PIs of JPs kissing prowess so that will be good to see too.

nd4reality

Female Posts : 11637

Back to top Go down

Post by Max64 on Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:53 pm

Wow, Great job JBF!

Max64

Back to top Go down

Post by Max64 on Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Thanks so much, Max64. Give me a moment and I'll get episode #1 here.

No problem, :D I hope it's easy enough to read and figure out. Ep 3 had a lot going on! Ep 1 would be great! I'll try and keep doing this for the upcoming episode too. I find it really interesting when you break it down and see what is being said with what clothes on and where TP decide to splice it in, and of course what we don't see her saying

Max64

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF on Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:44 pm

OK, sleeves rolled up… just covering the FIRST EPISODE here
Bachelor intros:
(Just culling the most important lines, not the career stuff.)

Ryan P: I'm someone that generally wants better for the world. (skipping career talk) I would say that the only thing not perfectly sunny in my life is that special person. If I meet the perfect person, there's no doubt in my mind that I am completely ready to get married and build a life with that person. I am looking for the most powerful thing in the entire universe. The only thing stronger than the sun is love. Looking for the light of my life, the light of my soul brighter than the sun.

JP: My career is super important to me, but, it is, needless-to-say, not the most important thing. Twelve years of dating in New York, falling in love, getting my heart broken, there was always just something missing. So I know I'm ready. If I met the right girl, if I fell in love, if she was it, I don't think there's anything I wouldn't do for her.

Ames (not counting career and athlete "get up & go" talk): I'm probably jinxing myself but my first choice is Ashley H. because I'm always attracted to women who are passionate about what they do, because I think it is sexy to love what you do.

Ben C. (including him since he is a major "supporting player" here): All that (his experiences) makes me want to do is find love, True Love, Ideal Love. Love is something I've thought about for a long time. On a scale of 1 to 10 on how romantic I am, I would give myself a 15, probably a 215. I'm passionate. I'm a very passionate person. I live life with so much hope, ESPECIALLY love. I'm super excited about meeting the Bachelorette. When this thing is over, I hope to have a lasting love, the greatest love.

Ben F.: I'm a wine maker. I grew up in Sonoma, California so it is kinda been in my blood. My parents had a wonderful marriage, happy and joyful. They were very much in love up until my dad passed away. From an emotional standpoint, I've been pretty guarded since my dad died. I grew up with loving parents. They supported me and my sister. I'd like to find somebody I can share that with and raise a family some day. I'm ready to fall in love. I'm ready to start another journey with someone by my side. I like well rounded cultured women... women who have careers and things going on. It's super attractive to me and I hope she's brunette. I have a track record of dating a lot of blonds that didn't work out and I'm a total brunette guy.

To compare and contrast with any of these, particularly Ben F. and William, here's Final Two Chris Lambton in Ali's season: I was a high school math teacher for many years and I moved to New York and ended up living there for five years teaching New York public school. My mom was ill so the decision to leave New York and move back to the Cape was a no brainer. My mom meant so much to me that it was really difficult to be that far away. If I didn't come home to be with my mom for the last year and a half of her life, I would have been kicking myself for the rest of my life. Family is number one. I can get a job anywhere, doing anything, I'm not worried about that... but family- I could never get another mom. As soon as she passed away, I knew life is so fleeting and so short. Love is the only reality. Simple, right? I need that perfect soul-mate. That's the one void in my life right now and hopefully that void will be filled by Ali. (Not doing Roberto, since his was so short, nor Frank, since his was so "windy".)

Bentley: I'm sure the Bachelorette would have a hard time ever sending me home without a rose. I would love the Bachelorette to be Emily. I'm ready to meet her. I'm ready to see if we have a connection. I'm ready to have some fun. I hope she's up for it.

William (skipping the father story for now, although it resembles the Chris L. story in some ways): My relationship history is terrible. Seven or eight of the girls that I've dated have moved on directly after me to find the one that they wanted. They're getting married or they are married. I was kinda their stepping stone to finding happiness.

All I’ll comment for now regarding the limo entrances is that:

-Ryan was not first out, just edited so
-JP was last man out, but edited as first from his limo with the “best for last” line deleted. His music was the famous gentle guitar rift. He is also the only one of the RS-spoiled final four not to have “props” and stated so
-Ben F. was strategically in the middle
-Ben C received same starting music as Ali’s Roberto in his limo, as well as the foreign language introduction
-Constantine was last by editing default.
-Ames got the yucky “sweet” score echoing Trista’s Charlie
I am not studying how the men are shown entering the mansion. I got burned in previous seasons doing that.

First a few visuals to point out from inside the mansion:

At the start and throughout the cocktail meet & greet, the camera pans on William the most (also lots of PIs) along with Bentley, Tim and Jeff. Ryan and Ben are also very well represented on this first episode, appearing in plenty of group shots. Ames is seen fleetingly in group shots, gets a few face shots and is briefly seen with JP, while Constantine is mostly “Find Waldo” until the rose ceremony, although his meeting with Ashley was posted online after the show. JP is first seen in a background shot and then from the back when Ashley is holding his hand during Rob's "there are some other guys pulling some pretty cool tricks". (The comments of "where is she?" and the Canadian guy's "Ashley, we're waiting for you" may have occurred during her meet with JP, re-edited to appear much later, just before Bentley.) After Ryan gets the first impression rose, JP starts appearing quite a bit... especially during the rose ceremony.

Key PIs and soundbytes:

William: Ashley looks absolutely breathtaking. I could definitely see myself marrying this girl. I want a rose tonight. I want to be here till the end.

Ryan (after Nick comments on him): Ashley's sparkling, a bit of a sparkler. Now's my chance. I'm grabbing her NOW.

Ashley (initial top 4 frontrunner?): I feel really good about Ryan P. Ryan is the whole package. He's gorgeous. He's smart. He's successful. has such a positive outlook on life. He really put me at ease. My conversation with him really set the bar very high.

Ben F.: Ashley is stunningly beautiful. Really, I was... I was really kinda blown away. I would very much like a rose, totally all about it (?), getting to know her because the attraction's there. She's pretty, very pretty.

First line from William to others (West): I hate that guy (after guitar throw)

First line from Ben to others (West again): I think I'll probably avoid that guy. (Jeff) (Later he comments on the Tim/Jeff battle upcoming: It's already started.)

Skipping the Ben C. scenes for now

Ashley (initial top 4 frontrunner?): William is a really cool guy! He's funny. He's outgoing. He's pretty damn amazing.

First line from Ryan to others: Tim is having a fruitful conversation right now. Tim is getting very deep with her, one on one.

First line by Ames to the others (JP): Is Tim boozing?

JP answers (solo non-Ashley conversation): Yeah, he's drunk. (JP also gets his first in-face shot briefly watching Tim out-of-focus.)

Ashley (initial top 4 frontrunner?): JP is really cute. I'm intrigued by his good looks and charm. I'm not sure if he's gonna be the one calling me Cupcake but you'll never know.

Ashley (initial top 4 frontrunner?): I've been watching Bentley out of the corner of my eye all night. A couple days ago, I received a message from a friend of mine telling me that I should be warned about Bentley. I'm ready to have this conversation and it has been weighing on me all night. I need to see if he's here for the right reasons or not.
-I'm so confused. This story is not matching up with what I'm seeing of Bentley. I'm pleasantly surprised. If I didn't know about all this speculation, he would be right in the front for me in terms of my selection of guys. He seems to be everything I'm looking for. He surprised me, but now I have this weighing on me, everything that I know. (voiceover) I really don't want to get hurt.

Ashley gives the first impression rose to one of her “initial top 4 frontrunners”, Ryan P:
He is so ambitious. He has such a positive energy about him. He just seems like a guy that has it all together and, on top of that, he's modest. He's just a nice guy and that is exactly what I'm looking for

We immediately get shots of Ashley’s remaining “initial top 4 frontrunners” in rapid succession:
-JP is told "he jumped out there" and JP shakes his head but nervously smiles. (He will make his move after talking to fellow “initial top 4 frontrunner” William in episode #2 and losing the date to Mickey.)
-Bentley (part voiceover, part PI): Ryan got the first impression rose and I'm kind of wondering what's going on with that. Even though I'm not overly attracted to her, I'm very competitive so I feel it should be mine. (laughs)
-William: I say... with Ryan getting the first impression rose, he's got a little bit of a target on his back. He's in that place to be the frontrunner but he's gonna have a run for his money.
(Masked Jeff also comments, worries about the rose but is the first name called in the ceremony.)

JP says "hi" right after Ashley says it at the rose ceremony. He receives the majority of face shots in the rose ceremony (and in some, like when Ben as #3 and William get called, the anxiety is visible on his face).

All three of the remaining “initial top 4 frontrunners”, with one of the “final top 4s” Ames (no 1 on 1 meet shown), receive the last four roses:
-William
-JP
-(after Ames) Bentley.

JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF on Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:33 pm

Thanks so much, Max64. Give me a moment and I'll get episode #1 here.

JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Max64 on Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:12 pm

Here are some VO's/PI's from Episode 3 broken down. I hope it's not too confusing, but the bolded are the things we do not see them say, regular type is what we see them say. Also, I tried to put what they were wearing in ( ) If PI is done in a different outfit I noted that change in ( ) before hand. I stuck to just the f4.

Episode 3

Group Date

Ryan: How are we going to roast Ashley and make this ok? Crossing the line is a dangerous thing.

Ashley: Ya know for some reason with Bentley being there I just felt better, there’s something about him (blue shirt grp date) that’s very comforting to me. I love the way he thinks, he just a real guy, and that’s what I’m looking for, I’m looking for the realness in this because it can get crazy, and there can be alternative agendas but with him I just don’t feel like he has one.

size=12]Ryan: When she really exposed how much she was hurt, it just made a sad situation just devastating, people realize damage has been done.[/size]

Ashley: (pink shirt) I’m talking to the guys but I can’t stop thinking about William. All I wanted him to do was just comfort ne but instead he wants to leave.

I’m trying to move forward, I’m trying to force myself to see what the other guys have to offer but in my head I’m thinking what if all the guys feel like William my biggest fear coming here was that I was going to let these guys down right now I don’t know if I can make anyone happy here.

(pink shirt) I’m just feeling beat up.

Ashley: Today’s not a good day. (white shirt from JP’s date) I’m feeling like really vulnerable right now. I’m feeling kind of sad and I really feel like I need to be comforted but no one seems to be able to comfort me right now.

Ashley: Now that the night is almost over, I (Purple shirt silver necklace) really want to talk to Bentley, its been a rough day and it’s kind of like when it rains it pours, I’m feeling most like myself, vulnerable, like I just want to get it all out there today. I’m feeling like an open book so I think tonight is a really good night to tell Bentley what’s on my mind.

Ashley: (purple shirt silver necklace) Before I came here I received some text messages from Michelle, the messages said that Bentley would be expecting to come here for a couple weeks and go home and he was just here to promote his business. Today I didn’t plan on talking to Bentley about her concern but I respect him so much that I have to talk to him about what’s on my mind.

Ashley: After talking to Bentley I believe every work he says, I’m moving forward, I’m not letting this hinder our relationship. Honestly, my heart races when I’m with him. I feel warm (blue shirt grp date) I feel secure, I feel protected, I feel like I could trust him forever.

JP getting his date card

JP: (grey v-neck t) I think its going to be one of three, me, West, or Constantine, and everyone thinks it’s going to be me simply because I haven’t been on a date with her yet but nothing happens according to plan but I’m going to be surprised if it wasn’t me.

Finally going on a date, 1-1, there’s no place like home, don’t know what it means, I don’t care, I’m juiced, I’m ready.

The morning Bentley comes to her house

Ashley: (walking outside her house, pink shirt on) My biggest fear going into this was are the guys going to be let down that its me and last night the roast brought back that insecurity. (Lavender shirt, pearl stud earrings) But my 1-1 with Bentley was so great last night, (pink shirt walking outside) just him coming to console me was just what I needed to feel better. I completely feel in love with Bentley last night. There’s something about him that so sincere, I just know that he’s my guy. If it was up to me I would grab Bentley and run off to Salt Lake City. Honestly I think I’m going to leave here with what I had hoped, a husband. Today marks the first day of my love story.

Ashley: (pink shirt/in bed) Why, why, why this? I don’t know what to do, how I can do this. (As Bentley drives away) I never knew that I would come here and so soon be heartbroken, after everything yesterday, and today, it hurt. I’m ready for my time, I’m ready for my happy ending and I thought it was with him. (Pink shirt/in bed) My heart is totally broken, was I wrong about everything?

Before JP’s date

Ashley: (white shirt) I think after Bentley left today I just got really scared that this won’t work for me. He was the person at this point so early on I saw in the ending and now he’s not here and I’m scared it’s not going to work. I came here never thinking I would feel the pain I felt last time I left, but here I am. I chose to believe Bentley, I still believe Bentley, but looking back its like were my instincts wrong? I’m the type person when I fall for someone I fall hard of. I’m scared there’s not enough time to heal from that and fall in love again.

One of the hardest parts is tonight is a date with JP. It’s not fair to him that this is going to be his date. Just because I can’t see myself having a really good date tonight and that sucks. JP is a really great guy and he deserves to see the best of me, and he’s not going to.

JP: (blue shirt) I know that she had an emotional night on the group date; I know Bentley going home couldn’t have been easy for her. So I don’t know how emotional she’s going to be. I do want to know she’s ok and once we touch on it then were going to go on with the rest of the night.

It’s been a lot of emotion a lot of drama but tonight is about me and Ashley and I’ve got to find a way to help her put all of that aside and focus on the two of us.

JP: (blue shirt) Ashley and I, there’s a definitely a chemistry and I couldn’t be more sincere when I say I’m in this for the right reasons. My head is in the right place; my heart is in the right place. Tonight is the night.

JP: (blue shirt) If you can enjoy a quiet night at home with the woman you love that speaks volumes. It’s the little things that matter most. Ask anyone that’s been in a long term loving relationship, it’s the little things.

JP: (blue shirt) I had an unbelievable time, I’m flying. It was absolutely an unbelievable night. It was perfect. Even if you don’t think feelings can develop that quickly there’s something there, there’s absolutely something there. I feel it, I hope she felt it.

Ashley: (PJ’s) There’s something about JP’s kisses, Even comparing them to a kiss I had with Bentley, JP over Bentley is the kiss department.

Rose Ceremony

Ashley: (RC dress) So much is on my mind right now. I’m about to go to the first RC that Bentley will not be at. And I thought I was going to be ok but I’m emotionally drained and heartbroken. Last week I saw my husband in the room and this week I don’t know what I see anymore. Bentley was my guy. MY mind and my heart are so focused on Bentley leaving I’m having a hard time thinking about the other guys. I’m sad, I’m really sad he left and then thinking about the end of this and maybe it not working anymore.

Max64

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF on Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:38 am

Posted this on the editing thread, but it is a work-in-progress without exact words used...

(episodes #2 & #3)

Dressed for Will’s Las Vegas date:
She comments falling-for-him-on-half-a-date then states “I can’t believe I just said that”. Other comments include “I don’t know if any other guy could be as great as William”

Lavender outfit, pre-roast date
Several comments about Bentley and addressing Michelle’s text messages.

Navy blue outfit, before meeting guys for the roast date
“Finally” spliced (poorly) in with “I’ve been waiting for Jeff to take off his mask” (No, it was still on when she said that line.)
States that Bentley makes her feel warm and protected. Her heart races when she’s with him.
She’s looking forward to the roast, especially William since they spent a date together and he knows her well. Also this date was made with him in mind.

Navy blue outfit, at roast
“I know I have small boobs”, etc.

Pink blouse day after the roast, just before Bentley departure (same outfit as Bentley scenes but obviously before):
“Can’t stop thinking about William. All I wanted him to do is comfort me but instead he wants to leave.” (In-joke by the cameraman: the clip of William on the bench is next to a “free phone” door ad… he being a cellular salesman.)
“I don’t think I can make anybody happy here.”

White blouse (change after pink) post-Bentley, pre-JP’s date
(The first PI in the white blouse is shown during her time with Ryan asking if there’s anything he can do for her. She is not crying in these lines.)
“Today is not a good day. I’m feeling really vulnerable right now and am feeling kind of sad and I really feel I need to be comforted but nobody seems to be able to comfort me right now” (Special note: this line is said AFTER her comfort-time with Benchley at the roast.)
(now crying)
“I think after Bentley left today, I got really scared that this might not work for me. He was the person at this point so early on that I saw in the ending... and now he’s not here and was scared that it’s not gonna work. I came here never thinking I would feel the pain that I felt the last time I left. Here I am. I chose to believe Bentley. I still believe Bentley. But looking back, it’s like: Were my instincts wrong? I’m the type of person that, when I fall for someone, I fall hard. I’m scared that there’s not enough time to heal from that and then fall in love again. One of the hardest parts is that tonight is the date with JP. It’s not fair to him that this is going to be his date just because I can’t see myself having a really good date tonight and that sucks because JP is a really good guy and he deserves to see the best on me and he’s not going to.”

Sweatshirt
Makes comparison between JP’s kisses with Bentley

Not getting into the PIs presumably done later, but these two stand out

Hong Kong?:
During Mickey’s 1 on 1 date in Las Vegas- she comments on how a flip of the coin made a perfect date (no mentioning of Mickey by name)

Fiji?:
Mickey scene- brief comment (have to go back to see what was said)
Will 1 on 1 date in Las Vegas- “OMG… this could be a legally binding marriage” comment

JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:18 am

@JBF wrote:
Coastal wrote: Well, that seems to happen a lot to any of her voiceovers doesn't it?? And she was in the white sweatshirt before her date with JP I think

In the long run, this kind of stuff is probably not important for either Ryan or JP, since all of her comments have been favorable towards both. The real challenge is going through all of her Bentley comments. That is when her outfit becomes more critical... any "crooning" about him later in the season will have many of us scratching our heads. Hopefully, somebody here will get a list down for him, with the outfit included... so we can "date" which ones may be post-Hong Kong.
Oh, I thought you were working on that list..........hopefully it does get done.............

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:17 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 52 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51, 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

VO & PI's - Discussion - Thread #1

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum