Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

VO & PI's - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 6 of 52 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 29 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: VO & PI's - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by shoepie on Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:wasn't she from FLA?

Trista, she is from Indiana but I doubt that is where she was living when she went on the Bachelor.

At one point she was a dancer. She attended the University of Miami.

Ah yes. So people think that the weather is why it was a stretch for her to move to Colorado. Not necessarily. She was clearly open to a new living situation. :awesome:

shoepie

Female Posts : 2306

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit on Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:wasn't she from FLA?

Trista, she is from Indiana but I doubt that is where she was living when she went on the Bachelor.

At one point she was a dancer. She attended the University of Miami.

gurlbrit

Female Posts : 2989

Back to top Go down

Post by shoepie on Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:22 pm

Trista, she is from Indiana but I doubt that is where she was living when she went on the Bachelor. And now lives in Vail.

shoepie

Back to top Go down

Post by anders on Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:17 pm

wasn't she from FLA?

anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby on Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I wonder if the whole "Why can't you feel for me? You're being such a ****" is because Ash's sister attacks her as well. Maybe saying she's immature and blah, blah, blah.
I think Ash would be crying and upset to hear her sister attack her guys, but if the sis said something personal about her, that would definitely bring out the anger. Just thinking about how my sister and I are!

you know what - I found that exchange one of the most real exchanges of this entire franchise. We finally have someone who's not just going to read off the cue card and offer her real opinion. It is real life, it is something one sister would say to another sister. And believe me, I'm also thinking about how my sister and I are.

Oh yeah, definitely real! I once reached over and smacked my sister in the head while she was driving. Not a smart idea! handwave

rofl rofl

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by shoepie on Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:17 pm

Titou wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:And no one thought Trista would ever live in Colorado, including Trista.

Touche :bachelor:

exception of the rule? :giggle:

Where was Trista from? I think she lives in Boulder now, right?

shoepie

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby on Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Why would Ashley move to Sonoma or Cumming when the better relationship and man is in NYC, where she actually wants to be? Just like why would Ali move to the Cape when her hot man is plenty happy being her arm candy in LA and SD? There's nothing wrong with wanting it all- man, location, and career.

amen to that... the whole package

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby on Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:And no one thought Trista would ever live in Colorado, including Trista.

Touche :bachelor:

exception of the rule? :giggle:

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby on Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:11 pm

Titou wrote:

I lived 5 years 10 miles from Madawaska (just cross the US bridge)... There is NOTHING to do both sides US and Canada there. When I say nothing. There is nothing except a wallmart in the canada side (which was build less than 10 years ago). There is ONE theater in the canada side and the one in Madawaska was closed at the time I was there. One main street, a paper factory... nothing to do.

Most youngs there are running far away as fast as possible as soon as they get a chance to do it.

If you look at the homedate with brad, you can see an average house which is very typical of this area. So middle class family.

So Ashley took early on the oportunity to move to philly which looks like a great city. She will NEVER go back to a small village. On top of that I did not feel that she was confortable with the sister who looked like she was doing charities all day long. She even called his mother coco chanel.

NOTHING wrong with that but she did not feel confortable, plain and simple. She would have to leave with them all the time because they are on the estate. She will have to adapt and fit in.

So can she picture herself there? no
Can she bend herself and live in another small village? no
Can she hide her true personality and be someone she is not? no

Of course love makes us do many changes and concessions but in the end, it is extremely hard to be somebody different

I really agree with you here. At least in Dino's HTD it looked like a town buzzing with activity on the outskirts of Atlanta.
Chadds Ford is quite lovely. I am surprised she didn't comment how close she lives to there.
Sonoma ... oy that's a special type of woman. Kinda like could we really see Ali moving to the Cape to run the books for the family landscaping business? uhh no. She is happily flaunting Roberto around San Diego and LA.
I am sure when JP asked her if she would be ready to live with him in Manhattan (you know near Park Ave *swoon*) She was probably trying to decide if her shoes should go in a duffel bag or a suitcase.

She's an East Coast city gal.

rofl rofl rofl rofl

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana on Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Why would Ashley move to Sonoma or Cumming when the better relationship and man is in NYC, where she actually wants to be? Just like why would Ali move to the Cape when her hot man is plenty happy being her arm candy in LA and SD? There's nothing wrong with wanting it all- man, location, and career.
word

Diana

Female Posts : 5864

Back to top Go down

Post by shoepie on Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:50 am

^^^^ I agree and in this respect JP is a good match since he lives in NYC. It is an easy commute to Philly on Amtrak to start their relationship until a point they decided to move in together, if they do.

She feels free to talk about her father since he is a homeless alcoholic now. It will be interesting to see how she acts with her mother, step father and sister. I think there is a huge disconnect with everyone. She is urban to her core.

shoepie

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:49 am

Why would Ashley move to Sonoma or Cumming when the better relationship and man is in NYC, where she actually wants to be? Just like why would Ali move to the Cape when her hot man is plenty happy being her arm candy in LA and SD? There's nothing wrong with wanting it all- man, location, and career.

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:17 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 52 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 29 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

VO & PI's - Discussion - Thread #1

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum