SELECT CONTENT

VO & PI's - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 51 of 52 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

VO & PI's - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 51 Empty Re: VO & PI's - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:38 pm

tigertiz wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't give her a choice. They're horrible if they make the F2 get down on one knee again.
Maybe she didnt give them a choice. Maybe she let the cat out of the bag and did not follow instructions. That would account for her less than stellar edit. She ticked them off on this point?

If it went down like that then more power to her!

Back to top Go down

VO & PI's - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 51 Empty Re: VO & PI's - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by JBF Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:50 pm

Titou wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
bambam64 wrote:
reason wrote:Maybe ben came to realize she was not into him and decided if you dont have good to say SAY NOTHING.

Like the producers would let that happen. Ben will (probably) say I love you and will propose to the girl and the producers will eat it up.

That is what I think will happen. no no

I see ben saying his feelings to ash at the dinner but not propose.

I think it will be teary how his journey was THERAPEUTIC and he had a wonderful journey

Producers will push on this THERAPEUTIC journey till the end.

That's my impression. Even a quote like this has nothing to do with Ashley at all...

"The walls are down and if that means I get crushed in the end that’s part of it, at the same time if I end up with the girl that I love then that would be a dream come true."

Heck, it could be ANY girl!

My impression is that Ben never really was "into" her all that much, physically. I loved his joking line about just wanting to visit temples and sight see!!! He was so honest and upfront. Oh, he and Ashley get along very well as friends... just like Constantine. We figured this out AGES ago here. She just took the two JP was more comfortable with to the Fantasy Suite, assuming that she would be a very good girl with them. Somebody even referenced Leave It to Beaver.

This season was a HUGE challenge for them.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:12 pm

JBF wrote:She just took the two JP was more comfortable with to the Fantasy Suite, assuming that she would be a very good girl with them. Somebody even referenced Leave It to Beaver.

This season was a HUGE challenge for them.

I've always sort of believe Chris Harrison when he said that they almost had to shut down filming several times. I just never believed that it was because of Bentley as he seemed to imply.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:19 pm

I never believe anything CH says anymore. It used to be we only had the things he was telling us to go on, but with social media and various other sources of information being leaked it is easy to tell he is lying to the viewers.

Which don't get me wrong he has to do what he has to do. I get that, but I take everything he shares with us with a grain of salt now.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:22 pm

Love_Me wrote:I never believe anything CH says anymore. It used to be we only had the things he was telling us to go on, but with social media and various other sources of information being leaked it is easy to tell he is lying to the viewers.

Which don't get me wrong he has to do what he has to do. I get that, but I take everything he shares with us with a grain of salt now.

I agree I never believed that "we almost had to shut down production" story and especially not because of Bentley. No way would they have let Ashley just quit for whatever reason.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:35 pm

I couldn't keep a straight face when she said to Chris the last episode "Bentley who?"
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:49 pm

Love_Me wrote:I never believe anything CH says anymore.

CH gave away a clue which if noticed could have led to what happened on Bachelor 13, Ali's show, and now Ashley's show. Maybe others - I don't know for sure - only about these 3.

Lucas15

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:35 pm

Lucas15 wrote:

CH gave away a clue which if noticed could have led to what happened on Bachelor 13, Ali's show, and now Ashley's show. Maybe others - I don't know for sure - only about these 3.

What clues are we talking about here?? bowdown

VO & PI's - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 51 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2VO & PI's - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 51 Sign310
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:51 pm

ninu wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:

What gave it away for me was in his last blog, he asked everyone what they thought of Ben. It was so obvious to me he was asking everyone if they want Ben as the next Bachelor. If we had no spoilers, then that was the moment I would've realized Ben isn't F1.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:32 pm

bluwavz wrote:
ninu wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:

What gave it away for me was in his last blog, he asked everyone what they thought of Ben. It was so obvious to me he was asking everyone if they want Ben as the next Bachelor. If we had no spoilers, then that was the moment I would've realized Ben isn't F1.

Maybe or that's what he wants you to think. I'm with those that doesn't trust CH other than to realize that he says what he does to promote an ending that they want. He is a producer now and not just the declarer of the last rose. giggling
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:37 pm

albean99 wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
ninu wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:

Maybe or that's what he wants you to think. I'm with those that doesn't trust CH other than to realize that he says what he does to promote an ending that they want. He is a producer now and not just the declarer of the last rose. giggling

That could be it as well. This season has given me migraines. :laughingoutlou
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:01 am

ninu wrote:What clues are we talking about here?? bowdown

On Jason's show, CH blogged that Jason spent a lot of time trying to figure out how Molly felt about him and how he (Jason) felt about Melissa.

On Ali's show, CH blogged that Ali spent a lot of time trying to figure out how Roberto felt about her.

On Ashley's show, CH blogged that Ashley spent a lot of time trying to figure out how JP felt about her.

The same week that CH blogged this, Ali blogged that she could really identify with Ashley because on her (Ali's) show, her biggest fear was that the one she fell in love with wouldn't love her back. That was when it the significance of what CH had stated hit me. He had "told" us where Ashley's heart was even though he didn't tell us.

The blog about Jason's show is the most interesting of all because in that could be a key to understanding most of what happened that season.

Lucas15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 52 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

VO & PI's - Discussion - Thread #1

+72
pavalygurl
skitts
Shadow
onlyme
Cecilia