Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

VO & PI's - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 51 of 52 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: VO & PI's - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Beeleever on Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I've started a list of VO's/PI's from the f4 and Ashley, but breaking it down by what we actually see her say, who we can assume she is talking about because she has the same clothes on as on her date, and then what we don't see her say at all. I remember someone from fort did that, can't remember who though, and it was always intersting to see that break down. Still working on it though, it's a lot of work, maybe I can get it done tomorrow.

Could you please stay up all night to finish? clap3 Seriously, thank you so much for doing that for all of us here. It is very appreciated. rock

Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Max64 on Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:01 am

I've started a list of VO's/PI's from the f4 and Ashley, but breaking it down by what we actually see her say, who we can assume she is talking about because she has the same clothes on as on her date, and then what we don't see her say at all. I remember someone from fort did that, can't remember who though, and it was always intersting to see that break down. Still working on it though, it's a lot of work, maybe I can get it done tomorrow.

Max64

Back to top Go down

Post by dee on Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:57 am

Coastal wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Coastal wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Well it appears Ryan comforted her as he got the group date rose. I'm sure she could have refused to give one out if she felt strongly that none of them deserved it. jmo I'm not sure if I'm understanding your post, JBF if you're talking about Ryan or JP in the comfort comment.

not only that, but you could see her face "lightening" up a bit after some talking with Ryan.......compared to when they first sat down, she was so low. I think she was really comforted by Ryan then and her comments about being comforted were directly related to him and how she felt.
Isn't that when they had the very passionate kisses and she grabs his neck and those kisses lasted a long time and they pulled away and smiled at each other he kissed her again on her temple? She sure was comforted. laugh out loud :Nod:
Yup, it was............she really looked comforted to me.......... :laughingoutlou
Totally OT, but what got me was when he was grabbing her head/hair to pull her closer :winkie: or did that not happen? laugh out loud maybe i'm just imagining now.

dee

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF on Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:50 am

Coastal wrote: Well, that seems to happen a lot to any of her voiceovers doesn't it?? And she was in the white sweatshirt before her date with JP I think

In the long run, this kind of stuff is probably not important for either Ryan or JP, since all of her comments have been favorable towards both. The real challenge is going through all of her Bentley comments. That is when her outfit becomes more critical... any "crooning" about him later in the season will have many of us scratching our heads. Hopefully, somebody here will get a list down for him, with the outfit included... so we can "date" which ones may be post-Hong Kong.

JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:36 am

@JBF wrote:
@Gina wrote:Well it appears Ryan comforted her as he got the group date rose. I'm sure she could have refused to give one out if she felt strongly that none of them deserved it. jmo I'm not sure if I'm understanding your post, JBF if you're talking about Ryan or JP in the comfort comment.

I was only refering to the PI by Ashley.

I probably worded that wrong... sorry about that. Not "deflating" the importance of Ryan comforting her! Just pointing out that her commentary during that scene was done much later, when she was wearing the white blouse.
Well, that seems to happen a lot to any of her voiceovers doesn't it?? And she was in the white sweatshirt before her date with JP I think

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:32 am

@Gina wrote:
Coastal wrote:
@Gina wrote:Well it appears Ryan comforted her as he got the group date rose. I'm sure she could have refused to give one out if she felt strongly that none of them deserved it. jmo I'm not sure if I'm understanding your post, JBF if you're talking about Ryan or JP in the comfort comment.

not only that, but you could see her face "lightening" up a bit after some talking with Ryan.......compared to when they first sat down, she was so low. I think she was really comforted by Ryan then and her comments about being comforted were directly related to him and how she felt.
Isn't that when they had the very passionate kisses and she grabs his neck and those kisses lasted a long time and they pulled away and smiled at each other he kissed her again on her temple? She sure was comforted. laugh out loud :Nod:
Yup, it was............she really looked comforted to me.......... :laughingoutlou

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF on Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:31 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Well it appears Ryan comforted her as he got the group date rose. I'm sure she could have refused to give one out if she felt strongly that none of them deserved it. jmo I'm not sure if I'm understanding your post, JBF if you're talking about Ryan or JP in the comfort comment.

I was only refering to the PI by Ashley.

I probably worded that wrong... sorry about that. Not "deflating" the importance of Ryan comforting her! Just pointing out that her commentary during that scene was done much later, when she was wearing the white blouse.

JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:22 am

Coastal wrote:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:20 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:14 am

Well it appears Ryan comforted her as he got the group date rose. I'm sure she could have refused to give one out if she felt strongly that none of them deserved it. jmo I'm not sure if I'm understanding your post, JBF if you're talking about Ryan or JP in the comfort comment.

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF on Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:15 pm

Not only did Ashley have no PIs about Ryan in episode #3, but the PI spoken mixed over footage of him with her after the roast, comforting her, is stated in the white blouse she has on for JP's date (her PI before seeing him) and after Bentley's departure:

“Today is not a good day. I’m feeling really vulnerable right now and am feeling kind of sad and I really feel I need to be comforted but nobody seems to be able to comfort me right now.”

JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF on Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:02 pm

Yes thanks! Only thing somebody COULD add here are some of Ashley's quotes about William and Bentley as well, since both play key roles in The Story. Don't bother with what THEY say... just her.

William's 1 on 1 and the roast are the critical ones here. A line like “I don’t know if any other guy could be as great as William” was said in the same outfit as her Las Vegas date. Another, the "OMG, this could be a legally binding marriage" (paraphrasing here) was probably said in Fiji after he left. She is remembering the date many weeks later in a more "sober" mood.

Also, somebody needs to get that Bentley comment about how he makes her heart race, and feel warm and protected. This line will apply to her final one as well.

JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:23 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 52 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

VO & PI's - Discussion - Thread #1

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum