Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 2 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by mnmhughes on Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Gotcha...thanks Beeleever and LuvnIt. Thought I was going crazy but nope, it's just wishful thinking on my part. Ben F is so much like my brother it is creepy that I NEED it to be JP so I can enjoy watching. Hoping the spoilers, in any form, are right!

Well if it helps Jiinkc, the hug was very intimate. Ash had her arms up around JP's neck. She was grinning from ear to ear...after being so completely and thoroughly kissed by that man!. :awesome:

I thought it was cute. She looked up at him and smiled, and they both reached out for each other. Adorable! I'm wondering if the others could see them? :awesome:

mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by black_tears on Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Gotcha...thanks Beeleever and LuvnIt. Thought I was going crazy but nope, it's just wishful thinking on my part. Ben F is so much like my brother it is creepy that I NEED it to be JP so I can enjoy watching. Hoping the spoilers, in any form, are right!

Yum, lucky you! :P

black_tears

Female Posts : 1108

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever on Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:34 am

Well if it helps Jiinkc, the hug was very intimate. Ash had her arms up around JP's neck. She was grinning from ear to ear...after being so completely and thoroughly kissed by that man!. :awesome:

Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by jjinkc on Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:22 am

Gotcha...thanks Beeleever and LuvnIt. Thought I was going crazy but nope, it's just wishful thinking on my part. Ben F is so much like my brother it is creepy that I NEED it to be JP so I can enjoy watching. Hoping the spoilers, in any form, are right!

jjinkc

Female Posts : 132

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvnIt on Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Ok, I have a question. So I was watching this episode again tonight and am not sure about something. Didn't Ashley and JP kiss after he had carried her back to where the others were, while they were drying off? I might have imagined that, but I swear they kind of cuddled up to each other when they got back because I thought, at that time, it was somewhat rubbing it in the other guys' faces. Anyway, in the replay tonight, I didn't see that so maybe it didn't really happen.
If anyone knows, it will be you guys!

I think after JP had Ashley was standing back on solid ground and they had grabbed towels they just hugged each other .

LuvnIt

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever on Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:13 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Ok, I have a question. So I was watching this episode again tonight and am not sure about something. Didn't Ashley and JP kiss after he had carried her back to where the others were, while they were drying off? I might have imagined that, but I swear they kind of cuddled up to each other when they got back because I thought, at that time, it was somewhat rubbing it in the other guys' faces. Anyway, in the replay tonight, I didn't see that so maybe it didn't really happen.

I DVR'd it on Monday, watched it again just now, and there was no kissing...but a very nice hug! :awesome:

Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by jjinkc on Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:11 am

Ok, I have a question. So I was watching this episode again tonight and am not sure about something. Didn't Ashley and JP kiss after he had carried her back to where the others were, while they were drying off? I might have imagined that, but I swear they kind of cuddled up to each other when they got back because I thought, at that time, it was somewhat rubbing it in the other guys' faces. Anyway, in the replay tonight, I didn't see that so maybe it didn't really happen.

jjinkc

Female Posts : 132

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:56 pm

Welcome1 Fijibeachbum!! :wave: Glad you're here!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18538

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by reason on Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:25 pm

The bachelorette is on again

reason

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes on Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote: Bloomers ~Love_me said he joined our site today.

Welcome fijibeachbum..please post with us!! :Welcome :urok:

Thank you, but....

I am not the fijiman person whom you seek. Coincidentally, my lifelong dream is to go to the Fiji Islands and my email address and various site log-ins have carried this moniker for years. I was delighted that my Bachelor/Ette obsession would grant me a way to vacation vicariously this year with appropriate eye candy to guide my tour.

Imagine my delight when I randomly went to Twitter today and after surfing various odd tweets for no apparent reason, found the link to this site which I had been desperately seeking since FORT voluntarily decided not to sleuth or spoil this season's show. I had been unable to find this even though I heard rumors of its existence. I have been having a bit of withdrawal...It's just not the same without the familiar faces and posts.

Imagine my utter horror when I realized that my log-in name gave false hope to everyone thinking I could provide insider information (which I would relish) to the FRC. Alas, I am merely an over-obsessed fan and site/locale detective - not even sleuther rank - with special skills only in snarky, sarcastic commentary and minimal input with insight into future locales and scenarios.

Please, carry on. Pretend I'm not here.
At least, that's what my children do. Smiley

You're hilarious! Please stay around, even if you don't have any insider information! high five

mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by fijibeachbum on Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote: Bloomers ~Love_me said he joined our site today.

Welcome fijibeachbum..please post with us!! :Welcome :urok:

Thank you, but....

I am not the fijiman person whom you seek. Coincidentally, my lifelong dream is to go to the Fiji Islands and my email address and various site log-ins have carried this moniker for years. I was delighted that my Bachelor/Ette obsession would grant me a way to vacation vicariously this year with appropriate eye candy to guide my tour.

Imagine my delight when I randomly went to Twitter today and after surfing various odd tweets for no apparent reason, found the link to this site which I had been desperately seeking since FORT voluntarily decided not to sleuth or spoil this season's show. I had been unable to find this even though I heard rumors of its existence. I have been having a bit of withdrawal...It's just not the same without the familiar faces and posts.

Imagine my utter horror when I realized that my log-in name gave false hope to everyone thinking I could provide insider information (which I would relish) to the FRC. Alas, I am merely an over-obsessed fan and site/locale detective - not even sleuther rank - with special skills only in snarky, sarcastic commentary and minimal input with insight into future locales and scenarios.

Please, carry on. Pretend I'm not here.
At least, that's what my children do. Smiley

ETA: Thanks CC. You are correct. Thanks for the welcome. I missed you guys!

Last edited by fijibeachbum on Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added CC comment)

fijibeachbum

Female Posts : 176

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes on Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:30 pm

I think fijibeachbum is a poster from FORT.

Welcome! :wave:

cupcakes

Female Posts : 3577

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:44 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers

Permissions in this forum: