Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 3 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 28 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Hotmomma on Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote: Bloomers ~Love_me said he joined our site today.

Welcome fijibeachbum..please post with us!! :Welcome :urok:

Oh my I missed that..Welcome fijibeachbum :wave:

Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:32 pm

Bloomers ~Love_me said he joined our site today.

Welcome fijibeachbum..please post with us!! :Welcome :urok:

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers on Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I will take the time to gather everything the guy in Fiji told me and put it all together in one large post. Obviously several pieces to this puzzle are missing at the moment. That is an understatement. LOL

Love_Me, has the door with Fijiman been closed, or is the possibility still open that we can communicate with him?

I messaged him two days ago... both in English and Hindi (his profile said he spoke Hindi, so..) I haven't heard from him :( I know pavalygurl tried to message him too - I hope he hasn't been found out by MF and told to keep quiet, or maybe he's just done talking to us :(

Thanks!

Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu on Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I will take the time to gather everything the guy in Fiji told me and put it all together in one large post. Obviously several pieces to this puzzle are missing at the moment. That is an understatement. LOL

Love_Me, has the door with Fijiman been closed, or is the possibility still open that we can communicate with him?

I messaged him two days ago... both in English and Hindi (his profile said he spoke Hindi, so..) I haven't heard from him :( I know pavalygurl tried to message him too - I hope he hasn't been found out by MF and told to keep quiet, or maybe he's just done talking to us :(

ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers on Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:13 pm

Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:40 am

@Love_Me wrote:I will take the time to gather everything the guy in Fiji told me and put it all together in one large post. Obviously several pieces to this puzzle are missing at the moment. That is an understatement. LOL

Thanks, Love_Me. You're a peach! :lovehearts:

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 on Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I would hate to think any F1 is by default, that's just wrong. Could be Ben steps down because he realizes what JP and Ashley have and just doesn't want to go thru the FRC and be sent home as F2...similar to what Ali did with Chris L. only vice versa.

Gina, I had speculated that Ben removes himself also.

came to fiji excited and left crying
Still has to refer to Ryan imo

she had on other choose but to go with jp
After Ben left, JP was the only other choice

and that wyh ben stayed in the westin
instead of going to the FRC he stayed in the westin

The clearest statement of these three imo is the ben stayed in the Westin one. But how does that work with Ben and Ashley are engaged, which was his first message and was stated clearly? If they were together wouldn't he have said Ben and Ashley stayed in the westin?

I'm determined to figure this out.

Is it possible Ben took himself out after FD? Then Ryan put himself back in, then left crying??? Then fijiman is right in that JP was the only choice at that point....but maybe it was Ashley's choice to begin with?? The language barrier does make it difficult.

But what about Love_Me asking fijiman straight up " Did she choose Ben?" and he said "yes". That's the part that doesn't make sense or correspond to this first exchange.

I wondered about the timing of Ben taking himself out, if that's what he does. IF he takes himself out after FD, and IF we believe RS that Constantine leaves at F3 as a mutual decision with Ashley, that leaves one loooooong suspense-less finale with only JP. So maybe that's why Ryan was brought back. To give some semblance of competition with JP. I don't think we know exactly when Ryan comes back, but if it's at the FRC, whoa! I guess that would help explain, though, why he looks so sad in that last video. IDK, it's all pretty far-fetched. If Ben takes himself out it's more likely to be at F2, but I really don't think he does. I think he's going to the FRC, and either take his lumps or do the twirl.

Your last paragraph is what is hanging me up. It was asked and answered clearly. I just think Fijiman is this season's Melinda Havea and shouldn't be ignored.

Regarding the bolded, I've had that same feeling for some time now and can't shake it. However, I don't think Ben left before FRC, even if he perhaps wanted to. At the very least he'd have been rejected at the podium to finish the show ~ his obligations would've been clearly laid out for him by TPTB.

jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:42 am

I will take the time to gather everything the guy in Fiji told me and put it all together in one large post. Obviously several pieces to this puzzle are missing at the moment. That is an understatement. LOL

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32811

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:57 am

@agentcurls wrote:
@Alexxxx wrote:
I think we're in the perfect spot this season. We have the F2 from RS that seem pretty solid, even though we don't have absolute proof, but either one could be the last man standing -- there's no clear F1 in the edit yet as far as I can tell. It's weird because I'm not particularly attached to any of the guys this season, but I'm obsessed with figuring out F1. Guess I'm just hard core. :gotcha: :computersmile:

You are hard-core Alexxxx, & I love it! :A-okay:

It's more fun this way not knowing the ending...either way, I feel confident it will be a happy one...

Yes, judging from the most recent Ashley sightings she does seem happy, and that is the ultimate goal.

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls on Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:54 am

I think we're in the perfect spot this season. We have the F2 from RS that seem pretty solid, even though we don't have absolute proof, but either one could be the last man standing -- there's no clear F1 in the edit yet as far as I can tell. It's weird because I'm not particularly attached to any of the guys this season, but I'm obsessed with figuring out F1. Guess I'm just hard core. :gotcha: :computersmile:

You are hard-core Alexxxx, & I love it! :A-okay:

It's more fun this way not knowing the ending...either way, I feel confident it will be a happy one...

agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:43 am

@agentcurls wrote:
@Alexxxx wrote:
@agentcurls wrote:
@Alexxxx wrote:
@Gina wrote:I would hate to think any F1 is by default, that's just wrong. Could be Ben steps down because he realizes what JP and Ashley have and just doesn't want to go thru the FRC and be sent home as F2...similar to what Ali did with Chris L. only vice versa.

The clearest statement of these three imo is the ben stayed in the Westin one. But how does that work with Ben and Ashley are engaged, which was his first message and was stated clearly? If they were together wouldn't he have said Ben and Ashley stayed in the westin?

Is it possible Ben took himself out after FD? Then Ryan put himself back in, then left crying??? Then fijiman is right in that JP was the only choice at that point....but maybe it was Ashley's choice to begin with?? The language barrier does make it difficult.

But what about Love_Me asking fijiman straight up " Did she choose Ben?" and he said "yes". That's the part that doesn't make sense or correspond to this first exchange.

I wondered about the timing of Ben taking himself out, if that's what he does. IF he takes himself out after FD, and IF we believe RS that Constantine leaves at F3 as a mutual decision with Ashley, that leaves one loooooong suspense-less finale with only JP. So maybe that's why Ryan was brought back. To give some semblance of competition with JP. I don't think we know exactly when Ryan comes back, but if it's at the FRC, whoa! I guess that would help explain, though, why he looks so sad in that last video. IDK, it's all pretty far-fetched. If Ben takes himself out it's more likely to be at F2, but I really don't think he does. I think he's going to the FRC, and either take his lumps or do the twirl.

Your last paragraph is what is hanging me up. It was asked and answered clearly. I just think Fijiman is this season's Melinda Havea and shouldn't be ignored.

I think you're right, Alexxxxx....anything can happen...it's kind of neat that we are actually a little unspoiled this season.

It is far-fetched that Ben F would take himself out, but stranger things have happened. I was just running through all the different possibilities, especially with the language barrier.

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls on Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I would hate to think any F1 is by default, that's just wrong. Could be Ben steps down because he realizes what JP and Ashley have and just doesn't want to go thru the FRC and be sent home as F2...similar to what Ali did with Chris L. only vice versa.

I think you're right, Alexxxxx....anything can happen...it's kind of neat that we are actually a little unspoiled this season.

It is far-fetched that Ben F would take himself out, but stranger things have happened. I was just running through all the different possibilities, especially with the language barrier.

agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:06 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 28 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum