Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 5 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 29 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by agentcurls on Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Anyone feel kinda let down by this season? I mean I guess it's because of all the Bentley talk that we're hearing, but it's also because Ash has so many insecurities. I just hope after episode 6 we won't hear about Bentley again, or this season will seem like a farce..

I mean I love JP and all and I want them to end up together, but I want them to be together because Ash fell in love with him like she did with Bentley, not as a default F1.

This is what I hope also...*sigh*

agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by TrustxLove on Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:07 pm

Anyone feel kinda let down by this season? I mean I guess it's because of all the Bentley talk that we're hearing, but it's also because Ash has so many insecurities. I just hope after episode 6 we won't hear about Bentley again, or this season will seem like a farce..

I mean I love JP and all and I want them to end up together, but I want them to be together because Ash fell in love with him like she did with Bentley, not as a default F1.

TrustxLove

Female Posts : 653

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls on Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I would hate to think any F1 is by default, that's just wrong. Could be Ben steps down because he realizes what JP and Ashley have and just doesn't want to go thru the FRC and be sent home as F2...similar to what Ali did with Chris L. only vice versa.

yeah, that's what I was thinking....& there was a little foreshadowing demonstrating this when Ben F & Blake were teasing JP about kissing Ash. That conversation made the editing cut for whatever reason & I think it was to highlight that Ben F knew exactly how far JP had fallen at that point...??

agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:01 pm

I would hate to think any F1 is by default, that's just wrong. Could be Ben steps down because he realizes what JP and Ashley have and just doesn't want to go thru the FRC and be sent home as F2...similar to what Ali did with Chris L. only vice versa.

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess81320 on Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

came to fiji excited and left crying

she had on other choose but to go with jp

and that wyh ben stayed in the westin
I'm as confused as everyone...Just another spin on it:

maybe "she had on other choose" is "she had one other choice (Ryan) ~ Scenario similar to Reid's return...

Ben is let go at F2 and '"stayed in the Westin" maybe means "returned to the Westin"
Ryan "one other choice" arrives, before JP & is rejected & "left crying" ,
she "had to go (to the FRC)i with JP"

This does contradict that Ben is F1, so I'm guessing. And Ben at the Westin is the biggest piece of the puzzle to me.
Westin is pretty far from Vomo and nearer the airport, so Ben returned there waiting to fly out to USA?

If Ben F is the chosen one, why doesn't he stay on at the Vomo with Ashley?
I agree and that's the biggest thing to confuse us. The Westin is opposite end of Figi map from Vomo. Unless she rejects JP first, then Ryan when he arrives and Ben arrives last from the Westin last (where he stayed) and is F1. That would work if Ben is F1. We don't know where they stayed prior to the FRC..but I would think closer to Vomo than where the Westin is located, but I don't know.

If there are other hotels closer to Vomo, wouldn't they have Ben stay there?
Unless, of course, the FRC is somewhere else. I just wish we knew!

1) Is it possible that Ben F steps down....he has feelings for Ashley, but not where they need to be for this type of commitment...etc., realizes JP has a lot to offer her & gives her up to him??
2) Came to Fiji excited & left crying (tears of joy, excitement) .....had no choice but to go with JP (because he was the one that gives her tears of excitement & joy)....& that's why Ben stayed at the Westin....(he did not bring Ashley to tears of excitement & joy)....???

no idea

Hmmm that could be the "most shocking finale" MF could be talking about. :Nod:

Princess81320

Female Posts : 661

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:45 pm

@twochicklets wrote:"maybe "she had on other choose" is "she had one other choice (Ryan) ~ Scenario similar to Reid's return... "

I read this as : she had on other shoes
wardrobe change? sorry....
rotfl :laughing: rotfl Hey that makes the MOST sense of all!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls on Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:43 pm

maybe "she had on other choose" is "she had one other choice (Ryan) ~ Scenario similar to Reid's return...

Ben is let go at F2 and '"stayed in the Westin" maybe means "returned to the Westin"

This does contradict that Ben is F1, so I'm guessing. And Ben at the Westin is the biggest piece of the puzzle to me.
Westin is pretty far from Vomo and nearer the airport, so Ben returned there waiting to fly out to USA?

I agree and that's the biggest thing to confuse us. The Westin is opposite end of Figi map from Vomo. Unless she rejects JP first, then Ryan when he arrives and Ben arrives last from the Westin last (where he stayed) and is F1. That would work if Ben is F1. We don't know where they stayed prior to the FRC..but I would think closer to Vomo than where the Westin is located, but I don't know.

1) Is it possible that Ben F steps down....he has feelings for Ashley, but not where they need to be for this type of commitment...etc., realizes JP has a lot to offer her & gives her up to him??

2) Came to Fiji excited & left crying (tears of joy, excitement) .....had no choice but to go with JP (because he was the one that gives her tears of excitement & joy)....& that's why Ben stayed at the Westin....(he did not bring Ashley to tears of excitement & joy)....???

no idea

agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom on Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:"maybe "she had on other choose" is "she had one other choice (Ryan) ~ Scenario similar to Reid's return... "

:giggle: :giggle: rofl

Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by twochicklets on Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:21 pm

"maybe "she had on other choose" is "she had one other choice (Ryan) ~ Scenario similar to Reid's return... "

twochicklets

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes on Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:15 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:Maybe for the Ask Ashley questions we should all write in and ask her where she stayed when she was in Fiji to see if she was with Ben @ the Westin or not rotfl

Hmm can't see her answering that! Maybe we could ask her which hotel chain is her fave? :missclap:

mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA on Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:13 pm

Maybe for the Ask Ashley questions we should all write in and ask her where she stayed when she was in Fiji to see if she was with Ben @ the Westin or not rotfl

CarrieA

Female Posts : 3473

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes on Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:10 pm

mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:57 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 29 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum