Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 51 of 54 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Beagle on Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I guess it still holds true that Ali's the smartest Bachelorette we've had.

Unfortunately, the only person Ash looked at the way Ali looked at Roberto was Bentley hissyfit

no no no Embarassed :puke: no idea hissyfit duh

LOL! No kidding. I don't think we will be getting the Ali/Roberto type love story this year. no no

I disagree. Ashley turns into pure mush around JP. She has it bad for him. The producers are the ones instructing her to hype the Bentley drama to fit their storyline. Just watch the episode with the mute button on and watch her body language with JP.

Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:16 pm

@Max64 wrote:
@Beeleever wrote:Now I don't want either Ben or JP to be her F1. Neither one of them deserves this.

Oh, it will all be fine in the end.. y'all are getting sucked into what TP's want you to! The Bentley drama!! She is over it, was over it, and will be fine in the end..
It won't matter by the end, many in the general viewing audience won't care who she picks.
My unspoiled friends are so turned off by Ashley tonight, they said all these guys should run like hell outta there,
she doesn't deserve any of them. :pale:

Last edited by Gina on Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:18 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by happy2bme on Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I know this doesn't matter, but I was thinking...what would it be like if Ashley hadn't been The Bachelorette? Would they have gone with Shawntel? Even then, I can't see her carrying her own show very well. Chantal or Emily would have been good leads but were obviously taken, so that didn't work out.

At this point I would have preferred Michelle Money.

happy2bme

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever on Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I know this doesn't matter, but I was thinking...what would it be like if Ashley hadn't been The Bachelorette? Would they have gone with Shawntel? Even then, I can't see her carrying her own show very well. Chantal or Emily would have been good leads but were obviously taken, so that didn't work out.

I think Shawntel would've been better than Ashley, IMO. And Chantal would've been amazing! She would've bitch slapped Bentley twice hehehe

Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3063

http://YouTube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan on Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Now I don't want either Ben or JP to be her F1. Neither one of them deserves this.

Ditto...maybe a duo Bachelor season with JP & Ben!

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1538

Back to top Go down

Post by NadjaM on Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:13 pm

I know this doesn't matter, but I was thinking...what would it be like if Ashley hadn't been The Bachelorette? Would they have gone with Shawntel? Even then, I can't see her carrying her own show very well. Chantal or Emily would have been good leads but were obviously taken, so that didn't work out.

NadjaM

Female Posts : 594

Back to top Go down

Post by Max64 on Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Now I don't want either Ben or JP to be her F1. Neither one of them deserves this.

Oh, it will all be fine in the end.. y'all are getting sucked into what TP's want you to! The Bentley drama!! She is over it, was over it, and will be fine in the end..

Max64

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 on Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I guess it still holds true that Ali's the smartest Bachelorette we've had.

Unfortunately, the only person Ash looked at the way Ali looked at Roberto was Bentley hissyfit

LOL! No kidding. I don't think we will be getting the Ali/Roberto type love story this year. no no

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever on Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:10 pm

Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3063

http://YouTube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by happy2bme on Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:The previews for next week look simply cruel. CRUEL.
This show is rather sadistic this year, worse than other years. We have to scrape for something to make us smile as 80% of it is bulls**t and annoying to say the least. Sorry for the rant, but I'm tired of it. It's going to the 5th epi and just not fun or very romantic to watch. no no

You said it beautifully. Not feeling the love here too. Ashley is a bore or at least the edit of Ashley is and there really lacks romance. No kisses, no chemistry, nothing going on here. She might as well be dissecting frogs in her bio class. The whole thing is over the top edited, the lines they speak are so well crafted no human being except for Ames speaks like that. Boring, Boring, Boring.

Last edited by happy2bme on Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

happy2bme

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu on Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:09 pm

ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 on Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:08 pm

It's got to be Bentley in the preview.

I'm not feeling it with Ashley and don't really care about the f2. Too much Bentley all the time. I'm much more interested in which one will be TB.

Last edited by albean99 on Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton

albean99

Female Posts : 11571

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:16 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 54 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers