Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

Page 1 of 46 1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

Post by Love_Me on Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32421

Back to top Go down

Post by anders on Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Bettina was one of the women claiming to have dated Brad right before he left to tape the show. I cannot wait to see what Emily has to say when she chats with CH. RS posted that it's been taped already. No interview w/Brad though.

Bettina never claimed it = a source claimed it = bettina denied it. Said she had been in Tx recently with a group of people and did stop in to see Brad.

anders

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat on Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Not to be argumentative at all, but how do we know she didn't pull Ben aside? We may not be shown it, but doesn't mean it didn't occur. Haven't watched the preview, but is there anything Ben says or does that leads us to believe he's just finding out?

I believe the press release addresses this when it states how she discussed this with JP during their date - no mention that she discussed it with anyone else, but who knows - not me.

Not sure what the sense would be in leaving that out of the edit (her convo with Ben) only to have him mention at the cocktail party that he already knew. Now if she told Ben before JP and they leave that info out completely, I admit it would make me think that Ben could really be F1, in which case, if they don't start showing some hot chemistry on screen between Ben and Ashley, they are probably really dooming this relationship (assuming it is a real relationship, and not another Matt/Monkey situation).

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by sjcaligurl on Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:32 pm

Bettina was one of the women claiming to have dated Brad right before he left to tape the show. I cannot wait to see what Emily has to say when she chats with CH. RS posted that it's been taped already. No interview w/Brad though.

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 on Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Andy contacted Bevin. PLo dated Sadie for a while. Reportedly Brad asked bettina for her number at the WTA.

I'm sure Bob contacted all the other 24 women.

Wow I didn't hear about any of that ^^

Bob probably did contact all of the previously dumped women.

Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by anders on Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:27 pm

Andy contacted Bevin. PLo dated Sadie for a while. Reportedly Brad asked bettina for her number at the WTA.

I'm sure Bob contacted all the other 24 women.

anders

Back to top Go down

Post by sjcaligurl on Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:25 pm

The whole Bentley thing is where she could have taken notes from DeAnna. On the ATFR with Brad, she basically told him "It ends here ... don't call me later" ... Same thing she told Graham as she was "sick of guys who don't know what they want'" Find out later that Brad called her anyway after the fact wanting to see her. We know that Alex called Trista long after he picked Amanda and I believe that Matt even tried to date Holly later ... Didn't Lorenzo even date Ericka after his chosen failed. Jason is a clear example of his F1 and F2 not being properly hashed out in his mind. This is the first time it's been played out. I'll bet that, particularly with the bachelors, this happens all of the time.

I think Ashley got her mojo back by the time she basically told Mickey to be a man and leave if he wasn't feeling it. She didn't care. That's what she should have done with Bentley but she was in open-hearted, supportive, giddy mode at the beginning.

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by anders on Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Not to be argumentative at all, but how do we know she didn't pull Ben aside? We may not be shown it, but doesn't mean it didn't occur. Haven't watched the preview, but is there anything Ben says or does that leads us to believe he's just finding out?

I believe the press release addresses this when it states how she discussed this with JP during their date - no mention that she discussed it with anyone else, but who knows - not me.

anders

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Ashley is a somewhat insecure people pleaser, and it would bother and upset her if a room full of perfect strangers started ganging up on her. Maybe she's also concerned for Ben's reaction (if he really is F1, and even if he's F2, she'd want him to stick around and not be mad at her), but I don't think this is indicative of anything but Ashley's nature. And considering she was apparently expecting it to go much better, she's probably shocked as well, which may lead to crying.

If she really was concerned about Ben and only Ben, I don't understand why she would have told JP first though. Shouldn't she just have pulled Ben aside at the group date and privately told him then?

Well it makes us all believe that she is taking JP aside because he is special (and maybe convinces JP too) . This could be the case or not. It just bothers me that she was telling Bentley that he was the one - she could see him at the end. I can't see her saying that (unless all of this is totally scripted) if she was seriously interested in JP. Wouldn't it seem that she suddenly changed her mind about JP - as opposed to looking further into the rest of the guys and then finding a gem like Ben? Maybe she did change her mind about JP - but it seems as if it was love at first sight for him. With Ben - he was taking it slow - and was less agressive - perhaps she didn't realize he could be a contender until after Bentley left.

The Bentley scenario tests how serious the guys are - both JP and Ben. If JP is the F1 - his patience is certainly being tested !

I'm not sure I believe Ashley REALLY, TRULY was ready to run away with Bentley on Day 8, even if she actually uttered those words and it wasn't the edit. And I would make a large wager that if the producers actually offered her the option to do just that at that moment, she would have come to her senses and thought better of it. Anyway, all this happened, and Bentley left, before her solo date with JP, which is when I think she started realizing he was someone she could see herself with, so I don't see the big difference in timing between JP and Ben.

Based on what we're seeing, her interest is 80% JP, 20% Ben. Maybe the editors are misleading us purposely, it wouldn't be the first time. However, since this season we have the Bentley dilemma front and center, which is causing 80% of unspoiled viewers to think that her only interest is in Bentley, and neither JP nor Ben is even registering with them, it's possible that they realize that hiding the winner isn't really necessary, as nobody is noticing anybody but Bentley anyway.

Bentley even asked her to come with him to Salt Lake City and she said she couldn't, though I'm not sure if she meant she couldn't because she didn't want to or because TPTB wouldn't let her. I'm sure it was both. We never actually saw her say she wanted to run off with him. It was a voice over.

I completely agree on JP, too. I think he caught her eye in the beginning and then she got to really see what he had to offer her after Bentley was gone and she got a 1-on-1 date with him.

bluwavz

Female Posts : 9316

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 on Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:18 pm

[quote="ironcat"]Ashley is a somewhat insecure people pleaser, and it would bother and upset her if a room full of perfect strangers started ganging up on her. Maybe she's also concerned for Ben's reaction (if he really is F1, and even if he's F2, she'd want him to stick around and not be mad at her), but I don't think this is indicative of anything but Ashley's nature. And considering she was apparently expecting it to go much better, she's probably shocked as well, which may lead to crying.

If she really was concerned about Ben and only Ben, I don't understand why she would have told JP first though. Shouldn't she just have pulled Ben aside at the group date and privately told him then?[/quote]

Not to be argumentative at all, but how do we know she didn't pull Ben aside? We may not be shown it, but doesn't mean it didn't occur. Haven't watched the preview, but is there anything Ben says or does that leads us to believe he's just finding out?

jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat on Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Ashley is a somewhat insecure people pleaser, and it would bother and upset her if a room full of perfect strangers started ganging up on her. Maybe she's also concerned for Ben's reaction (if he really is F1, and even if he's F2, she'd want him to stick around and not be mad at her), but I don't think this is indicative of anything but Ashley's nature. And considering she was apparently expecting it to go much better, she's probably shocked as well, which may lead to crying.

If she really was concerned about Ben and only Ben, I don't understand why she would have told JP first though. Shouldn't she just have pulled Ben aside at the group date and privately told him then?

Well it makes us all believe that she is taking JP aside because he is special (and maybe convinces JP too) . This could be the case or not. It just bothers me that she was telling Bentley that he was the one - she could see him at the end. I can't see her saying that (unless all of this is totally scripted) if she was seriously interested in JP. Wouldn't it seem that she suddenly changed her mind about JP - as opposed to looking further into the rest of the guys and then finding a gem like Ben? Maybe she did change her mind about JP - but it seems as if it was love at first sight for him. With Ben - he was taking it slow - and was less agressive - perhaps she didn't realize he could be a contender until after Bentley left.

The Bentley scenario tests how serious the guys are - both JP and Ben. If JP is the F1 - his patience is certainly being tested !

I'm not sure I believe Ashley REALLY, TRULY was ready to run away with Bentley on Day 8, even if she actually uttered those words and it wasn't the edit. And I would make a large wager that if the producers actually offered her the option to do just that at that moment, she would have come to her senses and thought better of it. Anyway, all this happened, and Bentley left, before her solo date with JP, which is when I think she started realizing he was someone she could see herself with, so I don't see the big difference in timing between JP and Ben.

Based on what we're seeing, her interest is 80% JP, 20% Ben. Maybe the editors are misleading us purposely, it wouldn't be the first time. However, since this season we have the Bentley dilemma front and center, which is causing 80% of unspoiled viewers to think that her only interest is in Bentley, and neither JP nor Ben is even registering with them, it's possible that they realize that hiding the winner isn't really necessary, as nobody is noticing anybody but Bentley anyway.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:09 pm

To be fair to Ashley, she didn't get to spend much time with JP since he didn't have any type of date (neither a group date or 1-on-1 date) with her until their 1-on-1 date after Bentley left in the third episode. I do think initially Bentley was her F1 simply because she spent the most time with him out of all the other guys (Jeff even says this in episode 3 to Bentley when he leaves). I don't think her feelings for Bentley had much to do with Bentley himself and if he had stayed longer and had gotten a 1-on-1 date, she would've eventually seen that it wasn't right with him. I doubt he would've even made it to the F4 had he stayed.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] #TeamCaila [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

bluwavz

Female Posts : 9316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:16 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 46 1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum