Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

Page 2 of 46 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

Post by nutty1 on Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Regardless of who the F1 is, I am wondering how he feels, watching all the Bentley shenanigans now. Even if Ashley tries to reassure him, it has got to be tough.

She may have explained, before airing that it was nothing but producer driven story board stuff and. Ot to believe it. Or is that person not even watching lol

I do agree...yet this guy is only human...it has to sting!

nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by anders on Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Notice how JP got the first repeat 1:1 and also goes on the F6 group date - just like Chantal did. Ben F gets the second 1:1 in the F6 episode, just like Ben F did.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ooopsie.....

anders

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu on Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Notice how JP got the first repeat 1:1 and also goes on the F6 group date - just like Chantal did. Ben F gets the second 1:1 in the F6 episode, just like Ben F did.

giggling giggling

ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by anders on Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:00 pm

Notice how JP got the first repeat 1:1 and also goes on the F6 group date - just like Chantal did. Ben F gets the second 1:1 in the F6 episode, just like Em did.

Last edited by anders on Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

anders

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO on Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Ashley is a somewhat insecure people pleaser, and it would bother and upset her if a room full of perfect strangers started ganging up on her. Maybe she's also concerned for Ben's reaction (if he really is F1, and even if he's F2, she'd want him to stick around and not be mad at her), but I don't think this is indicative of anything but Ashley's nature. And considering she was apparently expecting it to go much better, she's probably shocked as well, which may lead to crying.

If she really was concerned about Ben and only Ben, I don't understand why she would have told JP first though. Shouldn't she just have pulled Ben aside at the group date and privately told him then?

Well it makes us all believe that she is taking JP aside because he is special (and maybe convinces JP too) . This could be the case or not. It just bothers me that she was telling Bentley that he was the one - she could see him at the end. I can't see her saying that (unless all of this is totally scripted) if she was seriously interested in JP. Wouldn't it seem that she suddenly changed her mind about JP - as opposed to looking further into the rest of the guys and then finding a gem like Ben? Maybe she did change her mind about JP - but it seems as if it was love at first sight for him. With Ben - he was taking it slow - and was less agressive - perhaps she didn't realize he could be a contender until after Bentley left.

The Bentley scenario tests how serious the guys are - both JP and Ben. If JP is the F1 - his patience is certainly being tested !

CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by sjcaligurl on Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:If there's any substance to the relationship, they'll get through this. If his reaction is anger at Ashley for being duped, instead of wanting to beat the ever-loving crap out of Bentley, he's just not that into her.

Totally agree. I'd think that most guys would want to do some of that Thai boxing w/Bentley and William. Man code should dictate chivalry, not bashing the woman because she fell for a guy who was being disingenuous ... Why would a guy want a girl who had all of her trust destroyed by a guy like Bentley. They should want a woman who believes in second chances (as she gave William even though he never really forgave himself) or who will give the guy the benefit of the doubt. If they watch the footage, they should clearly get how Bentley lied, charmed then left. It's normal for her to be a bit afraid to believe the other guys ... which is why she keeps questioning what is going on between her and JP. I can see how she wanted to chat w/Bentley again. I would have written him off and still have him in the back of my mind. At least she's trying to get him and his ... out of the way so she can really give herself to the guys she sees really like her.

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by sjcaligurl on Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:44 pm

I think all of this Bentley stuff was overplayed and that by the end we will see it. They constantly have to work around the leads who have obvious chemistry with one person. Ashley wanted to use her gut and go by her initial feelings vs. actually getting to know the guys. Look at her date with William and see how that turned out. Then Bentley played comforter and she was into him. No doubt that she was into JP but I think she was a little afraid of him because he is more forward/aggressive than even Bentley was. Bentley was playing the sensitive type who had insecurities and she probably identified with that. I think she was slightly intimidated by JP even though she was strongly attracted to him.

I'm over Bentley. I think he was really a non-factor beyond her just getting really scared after he left that the rest of the guys were going to leave too. She's giving these guys every out she can give them. As always, some guys are there for her and some aren't as invested. She only needs one and I think she found him.

I don't see why she's getting such a hard time. She was up front. Jillian just let Ed back w/o a lot of explanation and he took the whole thing. I think that would have pissed me off more were I one of the guys.

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat on Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:42 pm

If there's any substance to the relationship, they'll get through this. If his reaction is anger at Ashley for being duped, instead of wanting to beat the ever-loving crap out of Bentley, he's just not that into her.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers on Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Regardless of who the F1 is, I am wondering how he feels, watching all the Bentley shenanigans now. Even if Ashley tries to reassure him, it has got to be tough.

She may have explained, before airing that it was nothing but producer driven story board stuff and. Ot to believe it. Or is that person not even watching lol

Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu on Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:00 pm

I think she has a little crush on Ben, and enjoys flirting with him - wide eyes, teasing, etc. But as for the complete, melt-into-his-chest, cute happy bubbly Ashley? That's JP's. I don't think he's that obvious - my mom and sister have to have me point him out every time we watch - it's all Bentley all the time on THEIR radar. Dino is a non-issue... I have no idea why Ames gets eliminated but obviously they're not as far into their relationship as JP and Ash.

Also - it won't let me quote properly, but

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:The only other person she's all over is JP. They barely have any other interaction except making out & wrapping all over each other. I don't think she knows a thing about him, but she's physically attracted to him & that's all she wants.

Sounds like Roberto part II to me - it's easier to edit out an emotional connection and keep people questioning than it is to edit out a physical connection especially when they're always close, always all over each other no idea JMO

Last edited by ninu on Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat on Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:53 pm

Ashley is a somewhat insecure people pleaser, and it would bother and upset her if a room full of perfect strangers started ganging up on her. Maybe she's also concerned for Ben's reaction (if he really is F1, and even if he's F2, she'd want him to stick around and not be mad at her), but I don't think this is indicative of anything but Ashley's nature. And considering she was apparently expecting it to go much better, she's probably shocked as well, which may lead to crying.

If she really was concerned about Ben and only Ben, I don't understand why she would have told JP first though. Shouldn't she just have pulled Ben aside at the group date and privately told him then?

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by asim on Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I am trying to figure out how I would feel if I were JP or Ben. For JP - all along he is thinking they have a great connection. Then she goes on the 2nd 1on1 date - and I guess she essentially tells him that she had this thing for Bentley but she is all over it now - and he accepts this apparently - and they have a great time together. So he loves her and as long as they can go on from here - he is ok with it.

If I were Ben - she essentially gets interested in him (so we are led to believe) after Bentley leaves - (ie initially it was Bentley or no one - and she is trying to move on and open up her heart to new beginnings). So if what she is saying - is that she has to have closure on Bentley before she can move on - doesn't this all apply to moving on with Ben? She is beginning to fall for Ben but she still wonders about the unresolved feelings for Bentley. And she is upset after she tells the guys - because she is worried about Ben - he's the one she cares about. Why would she be upset if she was falling for JP - he has already accepted her confession and apparently was fine with it.

I'm sure I am being way too logical - and I know Fleiss and tptb are not logical !

Could be JP told her she needed to tell the guy, or it should come from her in case they heard it from someone else. no no no idea no idea

asim

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:55 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 46 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum