Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

Page 3 of 46 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 24 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

Post by CHO on Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:40 pm

I am trying to figure out how I would feel if I were JP or Ben. For JP - all along he is thinking they have a great connection. Then she goes on the 2nd 1on1 date - and I guess she essentially tells him that she had this thing for Bentley but she is all over it now - and he accepts this apparently - and they have a great time together. So he loves her and as long as they can go on from here - he is ok with it.

If I were Ben - she essentially gets interested in him (so we are led to believe) after Bentley leaves - (ie initially it was Bentley or no one - and she is trying to move on and open up her heart to new beginnings). So if what she is saying - is that she has to have closure on Bentley before she can move on - doesn't this all apply to moving on with Ben? She is beginning to fall for Ben but she still wonders about the unresolved feelings for Bentley. And she is upset after she tells the guys - because she is worried about Ben - he's the one she cares about. Why would she be upset if she was falling for JP - he has already accepted her confession and apparently was fine with it.

I'm sure I am being way too logical - and I know Fleiss and tptb are not logical !

CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality on Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Regardless of who the F1 is, I am wondering how he feels, watching all the Bentley shenanigans now. Even if Ashley tries to reassure him, it has got to be tough.
Agree - it has to be tough.
Watching Ryans vlog you could see him hurt because of what the other guys said but you could also see him hurting for what Ashley is going through. If he finds it difficult to watch (he said so), I can imagine that her F1 also finds it extremely hard.
JP I think saw her when she was low and though she went through her date with him and seem to be ok she did fall asleep so he would have had a pretty good idea that she was exhausted. And he also got 1st hand info on her meeting. But seeing it all - must be very hard.

Plus the guys did not even know the kind of stuff that Bentley was saying all along so it has to be a double whammy right now.

I don't envy any of them right now.

nd4reality

Female Posts : 11637

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat on Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Her first date after she sees Bentley is with Lucas, then the group date, then JP.

F1 may be okay with it now, but it couldn't be easy watching episode 3 when she was beside herself with grief that he was leaving and she was afraid the process wasn't going to work for her. (her words)

If the stories are true that they are spending a lot of time together now, that should help considerably. I think that was part of the reason that Brad and Emily fell apart so quickly. Also, Bentley duped and made a fool of Ashley, but at least it's got to be clear to her F1 that she is no longer interested in him, and her feelings for Bentley could never challenge what they have because it was all a lie. I think that might be easier to swallow in the long run, if he really loves her. And as someone said, if he can't get past this, he's not her guy.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by anders on Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:25 am

Her first date after she sees Bentley is with Lucas, then the group date, then JP.

F1 may be okay with it now, but it couldn't be easy watching episode 3 when she was beside herself with grief that he was leaving and she was afraid the process wasn't going to work for her. (her words)

anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Regardless of who the F1 is, I am wondering how he feels, watching all the Bentley shenanigans now. Even if Ashley tries to reassure him, it has got to be tough.

On JP's first date with her, she was crying so much that she needed to put on glasses and fell asleep on top of him because she was so exhausted and worn out. Then their second 1:1 is right after she sees Bentley so again he knows everything happening. This isn't even mentioning that in every interaction we've seen, she's asked him in some way or another if he's going to leave her. If JP doesn't get it yet or is mad at Ashley while watching the show, he's simply not her man.

If anyone but JP is F1, they're done IMO. Not sure how their relationship could survive Bentley and JP.

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:17 am

@anders wrote:Funny story - last night at dinner with friends (friends that don't watch the Bachelor and have no interest to either) we were talking about past relationships and 'bad boys'.

It does amaze me how the bad boy is so attractive to many women, I've never had one, I always like the quiet, reserved guys (prolly cuz I'm a people pleaser and never wanted to disappoint my mother - boy do I have issues ). When the ladies were talking about their bad boys they became so nostalgic like it was a love lost. And that they always thought they could tame the bad boy. And these ladies are highly intelligent women in their 40s.

I never saw the appeal of the bad boy. I always wanted the best boy -- as good as the best, and better than the rest, LOL.

It's funny because now that my daughter is in college and meeting all different types of guys, she'll tell me about meeting someone that she's interested in, and I can practically mark on the calendar how long he'll last. Doesn't take her long to figure them out and after about the third date, boom, deleted from her phone. rotfl

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 on Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:07 am

Regardless of who the F1 is, I am wondering how he feels, watching all the Bentley shenanigans now. Even if Ashley tries to reassure him, it has got to be tough.

nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by anders on Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:05 am

Funny story - last night at dinner with friends (friends that don't watch the Bachelor and have no interest to either) we were talking about past relationships and 'bad boys'.

It does amaze me how the bad boy is so attractive to many women, I've never had one, I always like the quiet, reserved guys (prolly cuz I'm a people pleaser and never wanted to disappoint my mother - boy do I have issues [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ). When the ladies were talking about their bad boys they became so nostalgic like it was a love lost. And that they always thought they could tame the bad boy. And these ladies are highly intelligent women in their 40s.

anders

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat on Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:00 am

Compared to her almost immediate obsession with Bentley, her interactions with any of the other guys could be viewed as a "slow burn". I think Ashley was just trying to make that distinction with her comment.

As to what Bentley had to "hook her", he does appear to have plotted his seduction of her pretty thoroughly, and must have some sociopathic tendencies to have been able to pull it off so well. He just turned the charm on her full blast, read her perfectly to know what she craved from a guy, and then just fed her heavy doses of it. Meanwhile, the other guys were just trying to get to know her and determine how interested they were in her before pulling out the big guns. Bentley was already three steps ahead of most of them by then. I also think the warning actually ended up having the reverse effect, in that once Ashley found herself attracted to Bentley, instead of kicking him to the curb immediately, she became more determined to prove that he was a good guy, and that her "gut" was trustworthy. Plus the lure of taming the "bad boy", just like Jillian.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by anders on Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Wasn't the slow burn comment in her blog ? I'm too lazy to go back and re-read now.
If it is in her blog then that is what she is saying NOW after the filming is done.
If not, then anders I agree - it has been left into the edit possibly to counter-act her "quick" connection with Bentley. Though for some reason JP does not come to mind when I read slow burn lol.

good catch - I thought it was on the show, wasn't there a VO during the show about taking it slow, or something, I seem to recall a VO during her date with Ben.

anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:44 am

@nd4reality wrote:Wasn't the slow burn comment in her blog ? I'm too lazy to go back and re-read now.
If it is in her blog then that is what she is saying NOW after the filming is done.
If not, then anders I agree - it has been left into the edit possibly to counter-act her "quick" connection with Bentley. Though for some reason JP does not come to mind when I read slow burn lol.

Yes, it was in her blog.

Last edited by Alexxxx on Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality on Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:42 am

Wasn't the slow burn comment in her blog ? I'm too lazy to go back and re-read now.

nd4reality

Female Posts : 11637

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:16 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 46 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 24 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum