Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

Page 4 of 46 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

Post by anders on Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:31 am

The slow burn was left in for the edit - it will come into play.

Bentley is going to be a huge issue on Monday - if not directly, indirectly when she comes clean with the guys.

anders

Back to top Go down

Post by sjcaligurl on Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:27 am

I wouldn't place too much emphasis on Ashley's "slow burn" comments. She obviously wasn't in a good head space to even she what she herself had going on with JP. Her first date w/William was great and she really liked him. I'm just not sure what Bentley triggered in her because I never really saw it. I still think she got attached to his leaving and not anything special about him. Even from the edit of JP, she seemed to be very concerned about him from the onset. Maybe it's a slow burn because her reaction wasn't as strong as it was for Bentley at first. JP may not be her usual physical type because of his size/style so she may have been trying to mark him off the list even though, clearly, she valued what he thought of her and was still physically attracted to him.

I don't think Bentley will be that big of an issue on Monday. I think she is focused on a technicality with him. Just because you are nagged by thoughts about someone doesn't mean you are in love with them. I'm glad she tried to get it out of the way though I think they could have done that on a phone call or on skype.

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by anders on Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:They have been editing as if she picks no one - remember the scene we saw of her descending the stairs lamenting that she'd leave empty handed.

Given that the "news" seems to be widely out now that she is engaged, I wonder how the "she picks no one" theory still holds water and isn't getting revisited.

remember though, they did the exact thing in Brad's season - we had so many limos, one with Brad very upset. And him saying he was afraid he'd walk away empty handed - all of this and in the real world he was telling us he was engaged - it never matched up in that season either.

anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 on Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:25 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:They have been editing as if she picks no one - remember the scene we saw of her descending the stairs lamenting that she'd leave empty handed.

Given that the "news" seems to be widely out now that she is engaged, I wonder how the "she picks no one" theory still holds water and isn't getting revisited.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2021

Back to top Go down

Post by anders on Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:13 am

Right - because here JP has been spoiled as F1 - I think that helps. If I was unspoiled, he'd be on my radar, but not sure if he'd be on my F1 radar.

They have been editing as if she picks no one - remember the scene we saw of her descending the stairs lamenting that she'd leave empty handed.

anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Reality Mary on Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:08 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I'm reading over at TWoP this morning and everyone there seems to thinks that Ashley is so hung up on Bentley, she never even chooses anyone. No one is commenting that JP is too obvious, although he is one of the few that they can recognize. Just interesting to me since here the sentiment is that JP F1 is blatantly clear.

This is how my unspoiled friends think too. I keep saying what do you think of Ben F?, JP?, or someone else and they don't react. Even before I joined here, I thought there was something with JP so I don't get why they think she chooses no one.

Reality Mary

Female Posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:04 am

I'm reading over at TWoP this morning and everyone there seems to thinks that Ashley is so hung up on Bentley, she never even chooses anyone. No one is commenting that JP is too obvious, although he is one of the few that they can recognize. Just interesting to me since here the sentiment is that JP F1 is blatantly clear.

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by anders on Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:One thing we have to keep in mind is that Ashley is all about physical chemistry & nothing but physical chemistry. That's why we have the Bentley problem.
Having things in common or enjoying each other's company means nothing to her. That's why she isn't giving a lot of really great guys a chance.
The only other person she's all over is JP. They barely have any other interaction except making out & wrapping all over each other. I don't think she knows a thing about him, but she's physically attracted to him & that's all she wants.
JP has got to be F1. He was probably her F2 from the beginning, but moved up by default.
Heck of a way to start a relationship. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yes. And yet she wants us to believe she chose a slow burn over a quick spark. WTH?

Even if there is more to their relationship that's being cut out of the final edit, what we're being shown of Jordash is not a slow burn.

Agreed!!

And I believe if the RS prediction that JP is F1 ends up being wrong, the backlash will make Emily being F1 and look like a picnic......

anders

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls on Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:And again, just because the editors have only chosen to show us their physical chemistry, it doesn't mean that's all there is to their relationship.

Certainly the physical chemistry has dominated what we've seen, but:

Ashley has said that that physical chemistry is important to her. While traditional views would suggest a strong physical "only" relationship is a negative I think with this particular primary that should be reconsidered.

We also can't forget that when Bentley left she chose to share that emotional roller coaster with JP on their 1-1, and he provided comfort to her. By the accounts of the upcoming episode where Bentley returns she chooses to tell JP while she apparently didn't tell Lucas or any of the guys on the group date which will air before the JP 1-1. You don't choose to share that kind of information and turn to someone for support and comfort if the relationship is only physical. There has to be a deeper connection between JP and Ashley to explain why she turns to him this way and doesn't turn to anyone else.

Exactly! Very telling. JP seems like such a solid rock for her.

agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by sgjsnow on Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Wait, how do we know she tells JP before she tells the other guys?

It's in the episode description for next week.

sgjsnow

Female Posts : 377

Back to top Go down

Post by sjcaligurl on Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:25 pm

Wait, how do we know she tells JP before she tells the other guys?

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 on Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:And again, just because the editors have only chosen to show us their physical chemistry, it doesn't mean that's all there is to their relationship.

Certainly the physical chemistry has dominated what we've seen, but:

Ashley has said that that physical chemistry is important to her. While traditional views would suggest a strong physical "only" relationship is a negative I think with this particular primary that should be reconsidered.

We also can't forget that when Bentley left she chose to share that emotional roller coaster with JP on their 1-1, and he provided comfort to her. By the accounts of the upcoming episode where Bentley returns she chooses to tell JP while she apparently didn't tell Lucas or any of the guys on the group date which will air before the JP 1-1. You don't choose to share that kind of information and turn to someone for support and comfort if the relationship is only physical. There has to be a deeper connection between JP and Ashley to explain why she turns to him this way and doesn't turn to anyone else.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2021

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:07 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 46 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum