SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

Page 42 of 46 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:40 pm

Alexxxx wrote:
Scarletta wrote:One thing we have to keep in mind is that Ashley is all about physical chemistry & nothing but physical chemistry. That's why we have the Bentley problem.
Having things in common or enjoying each other's company means nothing to her. That's why she isn't giving a lot of really great guys a chance.
The only other person she's all over is JP. They barely have any other interaction except making out & wrapping all over each other. I don't think she knows a thing about him, but she's physically attracted to him & that's all she wants.
JP has got to be F1. He was probably her F2 from the beginning, but moved up by default.
Heck of a way to start a relationship. no no

Yes. And yet she wants us to believe she chose a slow burn over a quick spark. WTH?

Even if there is more to their relationship that's being cut out of the final edit, what we're being shown of Jordash is not a slow burn.

That's exactly what happened with Ali and Roberto. I was shocked those two knew each others names by HTD because all they did was makeout. But hey, looks like a sustainable way to have a relationship if they're any indication. LOL.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

Post by Love_Me Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:56 pm

Wasn't there speculation that Ali knew Roberto before her season started because he played baseball in her hometown one time.
There are always so many Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2 - Page 42 3791408639 theories floating around each season.

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2 - Page 42 1806963828
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:12 pm

Alanna wrote:
Alexxxx wrote:
Scarletta wrote:One thing we have to keep in mind is that Ashley is all about physical chemistry & nothing but physical chemistry. That's why we have the Bentley problem.
Having things in common or enjoying each other's company means nothing to her. That's why she isn't giving a lot of really great guys a chance.
The only other person she's all over is JP. They barely have any other interaction except making out & wrapping all over each other. I don't think she knows a thing about him, but she's physically attracted to him & that's all she wants.
JP has got to be F1. He was probably her F2 from the beginning, but moved up by default.

Yes. And yet she wants us to believe she chose a slow burn over a quick spark. WTH?

Even if there is more to their relationship that's being cut out of the final edit, what we're being shown of Jordash is not a slow burn.

That's exactly what happened with Ali and Roberto. I was shocked those two knew each others names by HTD because all they did was makeout. But hey, looks like a sustainable way to have a relationship if they're any indication. LOL.

Yeah, I know you keep saying that, but I was commenting on what we're being shown in the edit vs. what she's saying in interviews.

If it is Jordash as the final couple, I just hope they ride away into the sunset together and we don't have to hear much more from them.

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:35 pm

Alexxxx wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Alexxxx wrote:

Yeah, I know you keep saying that, but I was commenting on what we're being shown in the edit vs. what she's saying in interviews.

If it is Jordash as the final couple, I just hope they ride away into the sunset together and we don't have to hear much more from them.

Well, so far there really isn't anyone that I would say she truly has a slow burn with. So far with Ben, it's been no more than a couple of fleeting sparks.

As far as what Ash and JP have in common, they are both east coast city people, very well educated professionals, (we assume) not particularly religious, short of stature :giggle: , I'm not sure based on the little we know about any of them that there is somebody else there that is a much more obvious fit on paper, unless she really wants to marry another dentist. Yes, JP is a little older, but 6-7 years is not a problem if they are both in the same place in their lives. And again, just because the editors have only chosen to show us their physical chemistry, it doesn't mean that's all there is to their relationship.

The main question for me is whether the Bentley drama and fallout is enough of a reason why they have chosen not to go with a more traditional hidden F1 edit. Right now we have JP's edit and "we barely knew ye, everyone else's" edit. If it does end up being anyone besides JP, the editors really dropped the ball on this one, IMO.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by sjcaligurl Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:21 pm

I think things will speed up/become more clear once Bentley is out of the picture for good.

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarletta Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:34 pm

ironcat wrote:Well, so far there really isn't anyone that I would say she truly has a slow burn with. So far with Ben, it's been no more than a couple of fleeting sparks.

As far as what Ash and JP have in common, they are both east coast city people, very well educated professionals, (we assume) not particularly religious, short of stature :giggle: , I'm not sure based on the little we know about any of them that there is somebody else there that is a much more obvious fit on paper, unless she really wants to marry another dentist. Yes, JP is a little older, but 6-7 years is not a problem if they are both in the same place in their lives. And again, just because the editors have only chosen to show us their physical chemistry, it doesn't mean that's all there is to their relationship.
The main question for me is whether the Bentley drama and fallout is enough of a reason why they have chosen not to go with a more traditional hidden F1 edit. Right now we have JP's edit and "we barely knew ye, everyone else's" edit. If it does end up being anyone besides JP, the editors really dropped the ball on this one, IMO.

I agree totally with the bolded part. It's entirely possible that they've spent a decent amount of quality time getting to know all about each other, but TPTB don't choose to show us that because they think it's "boring" Rolling Eyes , & that all we want to see is suck-face & whining.
I also agree that the editors really dropped the ball this season. I started the season looking forward to it & liking Ashley a lot, but now I don't respect her at all. All do to what TPTB have chosen to show us of her. It's not only put me off on Ashley, but on the whole Bach/Bachette show.

"In times like these, it helps to recall that there have always been times like these."
-- Paul Harvey, broadcaster
Scarletta
Scarletta

Female Posts : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:23 pm

ironcat wrote:And again, just because the editors have only chosen to show us their physical chemistry, it doesn't mean that's all there is to their relationship.

Certainly the physical chemistry has dominated what we've seen, but:

Ashley has said that that physical chemistry is important to her. While traditional views would suggest a strong physical "only" relationship is a negative I think with this particular primary that should be reconsidered.

We also can't forget that when Bentley left she chose to share that emotional roller coaster with JP on their 1-1, and he provided comfort to her. By the accounts of the upcoming episode where Bentley returns she chooses to tell JP while she apparently didn't tell Lucas or any of the guys on the group date which will air before the JP 1-1. You don't choose to share that kind of information and turn to someone for support and comfort if the relationship is only physical. There has to be a deeper connection between JP and Ashley to explain why she turns to him this way and doesn't turn to anyone else.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by sjcaligurl Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:25 pm

Wait, how do we know she tells JP before she tells the other guys?

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by sgjsnow Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:26 pm

sjcaligurl wrote:Wait, how do we know she tells JP before she tells the other guys?

It's in the episode description for next week.
sgjsnow
sgjsnow

Female Posts : 377

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:30 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
ironcat wrote:And again, just because the editors have only chosen to show us their physical chemistry, it doesn't mean that's all there is to their relationship.

Certainly the physical chemistry has dominated what we've seen, but:

Ashley has said that that physical chemistry is important to her. While traditional views would suggest a strong physical "only" relationship is a negative I think with this particular primary that should be reconsidered.

We also can't forget that when Bentley left she chose to share that emotional roller coaster with JP on their 1-1, and he provided comfort to her. By the accounts of the upcoming episode where Bentley returns she chooses to tell JP while she apparently didn't tell Lucas or any of the guys on the group date which will air before the JP 1-1. You don't choose to share that kind of information and turn to someone for support and comfort if the relationship is only physical. There has to be a deeper connection between JP and Ashley to explain why she turns to him this way and doesn't turn to anyone else.

Exactly! Very telling. JP seems like such a solid rock for her.
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:17 am

Alexxxx wrote:
Heck of a way to start a relationship. Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2 - Page 42 927261665

Agreed!!

And I believe if the RS prediction that JP is F1 ends up being wrong, the backlash will make Emily being F1 and look like a picnic......

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:04 am

I'm reading over at TWoP this morning and everyone there seems to thinks that Ashley is so hung up on Bentley, she never even chooses anyone. No one is commenting that JP is too obvious, although he is one of the few that they can recognize. Just interesting to me since here the sentiment is that JP F1 is blatantly clear.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 46 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

+68
happyvalleygirl
Scarletta
LuvnIt
Shadow
cfck2222